What's new

Shahed-129 UCAV production line

I'm sure iran tested it..

What is the name of the missile that is being used on it, looks like it has IIR seeker and R/F or Wired data link. Impressive.

It's a bomb !

Look at those poor terrorists !

They were a little late to run away :unsure:

FLIR :

1~15.jpg

Dropping bomb :

photo_2015-09-27_01-29-43.jpg

Noone asked you to reply what I have typed at my first message in this thread dude but You are sedulously proceeding this stupid approach. After this post, Don't dare to tell me something regarding you and Never quote what I have typed and will type OK ? I don't have any time to waste for the jobless people like you who is walking around to decrease pains with aggression and bullying to a nation for personal satisfaction.
Calm down Cyber-champ . calm down

Don't i dare ? what are you gonna do if i [god forbid] quote you ? cyber-punch me to death ?

All i heard was rantings of 6 yr-old boy whose ego is hurt . shoo now ,and take a couple of aripiprazole before sleep @Daneshmand

sorry if i mention you so much bro , i need someone to share my inside jokes with :lol: otherwise people would say i need to take SSRIs as well if you know what i mean ;)

Calm down Cyber-champ . calm down

Don't i dare ? what are you gonna do if i [god forbid] quote you ? cyber-punch me to death ?

All i heard was rantings of 6 yr-old boy whose ego is hurt . shoo now ,and take a couple of aripiprazole before sleep @Daneshmand

sorry if i mention you so much bro , i need someone to share my inside jokes with :lol: otherwise people would say i need to take SSRIs as well if you know what i mean ;)

I doubt these bunch can benefit from pharmacological treatment. Do you know, they had "designed" a drone which was too heavy to fly? And then they had to hire Israeli engineers to fix the drone. No medicine can cure such delusions.

I kind of like how Iran immediately deploys their UAV's to hot zones...where as in our case flight tests, acceptance tests, this test, that test....and decision for new technical requirements. Feed backs from actual hot-zones are very valuable.

you miss the point , we are making these UAV/UCAV to operate in hot zone from begging ...

Last edited:
you miss the point , we are making these UAV/UCAV to operate in hot zone from begging ...
Pretty much everyone develops drones for hot zones, thats what they are made for but his point is Iran is fast in making decisions while our projects are going throught bureaucratic hell.
For exsample Anka made its maiden flight years ago but only entered service recently (only Block A), who knows how long we are going to wait for the first combat footage, and all this in a time when pkk is active.

Guys ... Calm down !

Pretty much everyone develops drones for hot zones, thats what they are made for but his point is Iran is fast in making decisions while our projects are going throught bureaucratic hell.
For exsample Anka made its maiden flight years ago but only entered service recently (only Block A), who knows how long we are going to wait for the first combat footage, and all this in a time when pkk is active.

So there is no technical issues!?

So there is no technical issues!?
There must have been surely technical issues during the development process but let me write down the story of the ANKA.

2005: Project Announcement
2007: Technical Requirements finalized, TAI beings working on Anka
2010: Maiden Flight
2012: Qualification / Tests finished. Block A

At this point we could have deployed ANKAs, got feedback from actual hot zones... but you know A+ ,B finally S announced. Maiden flight of S done in 2015.
NrQogP.png

Expected to get into inventory by 2017

Congrats Iranians. 4 years after introduction, We have finally succeed to see a better quality video introducing some of appearance aspects. What about specifications ? Not on brochures figures but from active field performance ?

I don't understand naysayers here. 4 years from introduction to actively being used in a combat situation is a long delay? Sometimes even introducing a normal consumer item, takes a few years from introduction to being sold to consumers, and one would expect much longer duration for military hardware.

I can understand that some of you want to dismiss anything Iranian, but some complaints are, what we say in my language, irade kose turki.

Completely agreed

@haman10 @Daneshmand @scythian500 @Serpentine @rahi2357 @raptor22 @Madali @Chevil

Do you guys also support me on that?I sincerely dont want this rude member to have any sort of authorization and to give unnecessary negative ratings to my fellas.

It doesn't matter. Let them be happy over their fake brochures and their fake "specifications". The truth of the matter is, Iran with whatever tools and allies is winning in Syria. While the Syrian situation, caused Turkey to sour its relations with every one and now will have to deal with millions of refugees for decades to come. The dynamics of this, goes way beyond glossy brochures.

The implications of Iran winning in Syria is too great for many to understand. This will set the geopolitical terms of the region in this century.

@SOHEIL don t you think engine is little noisy. Any cure or when it fly at certain altitude , less chance enemy become alert of something hoovering up.
From where it can detect/track and fire missiles, it is less noisy...and all piston UAVs has the same noise and it is nothing when flying at 24000 feet... Even Palestinians in Qaza are named Israeli UAVs as "Sannareh" if i'm not mistaken... Because they have a piston UAV noise when flying over. The palestinians used to say, whenever a UAV noise is heard people know they will be a fighter jet raid afterward.

Guys I have a feeling that it is a wasting of time to write for some specific members.
"Haters gonna hate" so let them hate, it makes me feel more proud and it amuses me.
We and they know that in every battlefield we are advancing and winning while they lose everything.
The nuclear deal, the lifting of the sanctions, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, producing military equipment, economical diversification and potential, even popularity. I think it says a lot
when other people complain over and over again while you make positive progresses. It was never
a question that Iran is going to teach, as the regional power she is, her opponents a lesson and god
are we good at that!

There must have been surely technical issues during the development process but let me write down the story of the ANKA.

2005: Project Announcement
2007: Technical Requirements finalized, TAI beings working on Anka
2010: Maiden Flight
2012: Qualification / Tests finished. Block A

At this point we could have deployed ANKAs, got feedback from actual hot zones... but you know A+ ,B finally S announced. Maiden flight of S done in 2015.
NrQogP.png

Expected to get into inventory by 2017
I'm sure you eventually deploy the final product but I've heard the block a of the drone that's already deployed have some problem with weight and the engine can't provide enough power to carry on attack mission reliably and it was related to the problem with the camera that is already heavy for the drone and pull the nose down and that it prevent it from reaching the intended mission altitude if it carry ammunition ,wonder if its why you went for different variants ?

Back
Top Bottom