What's new

Shahbaz orders crackdown on electricity pilferers

Yeah I know, with inept lot at the top we have useless courts too. God bless Pakistan.
The issue is that of land. The sole property value today is more than 6 Billion. The sharif family is arguing to pay back the principal and release the property but banks are not agreeing to that. The case, as a result, lingers on.

Yes they have expanded not only in poultry but also in dairy farming.

Haha, dairy ka to pata chal gaya...ab dekhna agay agay poultry kay sath kia hota hai!

Harassment already started in Murree after Basham.

I can write anything on my website to fool people like you .

Ittefaq Foundries are still owned by Sharif Group as Majority Shareholders .

I guess I can't argue with personal beliefs.....whatever keeps you happy my friend...

Haha, dairy ka to pata chal gaya...ab dekhna agay agay poultry kay sath kia hota hai!

Harassment already started in Murree after Basham.

chalo hamza poultry king now active at federal level. :sarcastic:

p.s.

people should not eat chicken. its not healthy anyway.

Why not start with his own MPAs, and tgat goin dco and cpo, acting like they didnt know gas was being stolen from their before

Lahore: Crackdown on power/gas thieves intensified; seven held

LAHORE: City district government, having full backing of federal and provincial governments, has intensified crackdown on gas/electricity thieves to recover outstanding dues worth billions of rupees especially the dead arrear

Spinning into action Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Ltd (SNGPL) and Lahore Electricity Supply Company (LESCO) officials abetted by law enforcement agents conducted 12 raids in different areas and held at least 7 chronic defaulters.

Briefing the media, District Coordination Office (DCO) Lahore, said the at least Rs80 million worth of gas pilferage was stemmed during Sunday’s crackdown.

“A dozen cases have been registered and four arrests made following raids at 12 different locations”, said he.

Moreover, LESCO has issues show-cause notices to 11 Sub-Divisional Office SDOs for sleeping on the job.

Lahore: Crackdown on power/gas thieves intensified; seven held - thenews.com.pk

@cb4 : Butt Sahib - Stop being a Cheerleader for the Bald Butt Brothers ! :lol:

Manaa ke aaap ke future mein bhiii 'tind' hai purrr hunnn bussss viii kar dawooo ! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@cb4 : Butt Sahib - Stop being a Cheerleader for the Bald Butt Brothers ! :lol:

Manaa ke aaap ke future mein bhiii 'tind' hai purrr hunnn bussss viii kar dawooo ! :P

Cheerleader ? Dude i thought you had actually gone to PTI Jalsas and Dharnas in Defence ! :rolleyes:

I'm just a guy posting news. :police:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheerleader ? Dude i thought you had actually gone to PTI Jalsas and Dharnas in Defence ! :rolleyes:

I'm just a guy posting news. :police:

I did 4 days in a row ! :D

And yes I was there at Minar-e-Pakistan - When it started raining & Khan asked us not to leave.....I as his Loyal Soldier stayed there till the end....but by that time by shalwar had become so drenched with water that I had to hold it up all the way to the nearest bus station (which was a few kms of walking distance away) otherwise it would've fallen off ! :omghaha:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom