What's new

Shahbaz Gill Press Conference Regarding Noor Mukaddam Case

She was also a proponent of "Mera Jism Meri Marzi" and this scum should be tried in a terrorism court as what he did as not a simple murder

She was in a relationship with a heavy psychedelic drug user

Everyone is ignoring the drug angle here
The servants should also be punished as in aiding and abetting in murder since they not only failed to intervene themselves physically but also failed to inform the Police.

I am hearing he was a serial killer who had already killed 4 women in one day(at a party)

Any truth to it?

I am hearing he was a serial killer who had already killed 4 women in one day(at a party)

Any truth to it?
So you live in F7? And your source? If nobody knew about it why do you think people on this forum would know anything? Have a good narrative before you start bull$hitting.

Last edited:
So you live in F7? And your source? If nobody knew about it why do you think people on this forum would know anything? Have a good narrative before you start bull$hitting.
Lol calm the hell down, are you a frickin teenager, wtf

Have seen it on on SM

That's why there's a big *** question mark in front of it

Some people who are following the case can answer this question as it's gaining ground in SM

I am not saying it happened, I am asking if it's fake or not, what's up with it
you one smart man....

She was also a proponent of "Mera Jism Meri Marzi" and this scum should be tried in a terrorism court as what he did as not a simple murder

The servants should also be punished as in aiding and abetting in murder since they not only failed to intervene themselves physically but also failed to inform the Police.
Junkies do stupid shit under the influence

Call me misogynist I dont care but associating with certain type of people has some negative consequences

Back
Top Bottom