What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes.. we wall want judgement of war criminals like Current home minister , not fake criminals of Jamat... Even Awami Mp Rony has spoken the truth... only morons believeHasina and co after all the Hallmarket, padma, sharemarket case....

we want justice for the 3 million martyrs , judgement for these rajakars who are convicted of crime against humanity. This goes for anyone regardless of whihever political party he may be in. Fake criminals...huh...there are plenty of proof that those are not fake. They killed unarmed civilians in 1971.

thats a wrong statement... Razakars were helpers of Pak Army in a war... all criminals ( crime against humanity ) must be punished and proven by neutral court, not by Awami tribunal and shahbagi campers ......

btw welcome to PDF

waddumean by neutral court, you want the court to be under Jamat shura council? Howthose war criminals pays you for speaking on behalf of them......

----------------XXXXXX-------------------------

Been away from PDF for a long time. now I am back fellows. :azn:

যারা এই স্ট্যাটাস্টি দেখছেন, আপনাদের কাছে আমার বিনীত অনুরোধ দয়া করে এই স্ট্যাটাসটি অনলাইনের প্রতিটি স্থানে ছড়িয়ে দিন। যদি এর আগে এই মেসেজটি ছড়িয়ে থাকেন, তবে আবারো দিন দয়া করে। জামায়াত-শিবির দুটো পন্থায় আন্দোলন থেকে মানুষের সমর্থন সরিয়ে দেয়ার চেষ্টা করবে:

১. জামাত-শিবির শাহবাগ চত্বরে কোরান শরীফ পোড়ানোর ব্যবস্থা করে এটির দায় দেবে শাহবাগের আন্দোলনকারীদের। ধর্মপ্রিয় সাধারণ মানুষের মনে গণমানুষের এই আন্দোলনকে প্রশ্নবিদ্ধ করতে এই ব্যবস্থা করতে যাচ্ছে জামাত-শিবির। এতে স্বভাবতই ধর্মপ্রাণ মানুষেরা আহত হবেন। সকল দেশপ্রেমিক যোদ্ধাকে অনুরোধ, শাহবাগ চত্বর কিংবা দেশের যেকোনো অঞ্চলে কাউকে এমন কোনো কাজ
করতে দেখলে তাকে ধরে সাথে সাথে পুলিশে সোপর্দ করুন। এবং নিশ্চিত থাকুন এটা স্বাধীনতাবিরোধীদেরই কাজ।

২. শাহবাগ অঞ্চলে নারী নির্যাতন ইত্যাদি ইস্যু
তৈরি করে তারা চেষ্টা করবে সাধারণ মানুষকে আন্দোলন থেকে ফেরানোর। এই চেষ্টা তারা বেশ আগে থেকেই করছে। সাধারণ মানুষ বিভ্রান্ত হয়নি। সতর্ক থাকুন। যেকোন অপ্রীতিকর ঘটনায় সবার আগে ভেবে দেখুন, শাহবাগ আন্দোলন ক্ষতিগ্রস্ত
হলে তাতে কাদের লাভ? নিজের বুদ্ধিমত্তায় আস্থা রাখুন। এই আন্দোলন আমাদের। জামাত-শিবিরের ঘৃণ্য কুটবুদ্ধির খেলায়
আমরা কি হেরে যাবো? আমরা কি বোকা?

Dhaka Police hotlines: 999, 9551188, 9559933
(সৌজন্যেঃ শাহবাগ আন্দোলন Shahbagh Movement)

দেশে শরীয়া আইন থাকলে কাদের মোল্লার বিরুদ্ধে আদালতে যেসকল অপরাধ প্রমানিত হয়েছে তার জন্য কি রায় হত দেখুন। যদিও বর্তমানে প্রচলিত আইনের ফাঁক গলে সে পার পেয়ে গিয়েছে।

এবার আসুন তার বিরুদ্ধে প্রমানিত অভিযোগগুলো এবং ইসলামী শরীয়া আইনে তার কি শাস্তি সেটা দেখে নেই। তার বিরুদ্ধে সার-সংক্ষেপ তিনটা অভিযোগ প্রমানিত হয়েছে [১] হত্যা [২] গন হত্যা [৩] ধর্ষণ

শরীয়া আইনের এসব অপরাধে শাস্তির বিধান-
[১] হত্যা। শরীয়া আইনে এর শাস্তি হল মৃত্যুদন্ড যাকে কিসাস [হত্যার বদলায় হত্যা] বলা হয়। তবে শুধুমাত্র যদি মৃতব্যাক্তির উত্তরাধিকাররা চায় তাহলে রক্তপনের বিনিময়ে ক্ষমা করতে পারে। উত্তরাধিকাররা ছাড়া অন্যকেউ এই ক্ষমতা রাখে না।

[২] গনহত্যা। এটা শরীয়া আইনের "আল-মুহারাবা" দন্ডবিধির আওতায় পড়ার কারণে এর শাস্তি সরাসরি মৃত্যুদন্ড। উত্তরাধিকাররা বা অন্য কেউ চাইলেও ক্ষমা করতে পারবে না। অত্যাবশ্যকীয়ভাবে তার শাস্তি মৃত্যুদন্ড।

[৩] ধর্ষন। শরীয়া আইনে বিবাহিত ব্যাক্তি ধর্ষন করলে তার শাস্তি রজম তথা পাথর নিক্ষেপ করে মৃত্যুদন্ড।[কাদের মোল্লা বিবাহিত এটাই নিশ্চয় সবাই জানেন] এই শাস্তিও কেউ মাফ করতে পারবে না। অত্যাবশ্যকীয়ভাবে অপরাধীকে পাথর মেরে মৃত্যুদন্ড দেয়া লাগবে। এটা ইসলামের সবচেয়ে কঠোর শাস্তি।

পরিশেষে সুরা নুরের আয়াত দিয়ে শেষ করছি, আল্লাহ তায়া'লা ইরশাদ করেন- "......আল্লাহর বিধান কার্যকর-করণে তাদের প্রতি যেন তোমাদের মনে দয়ার উদ্রেক না হয়, যদি তোমরা আল্লাহর প্রতি ও পরকালের প্রতি বিশ্বাসী হয়ে থাক। মুসলমানদের একটি দল যেন তাদের শাস্তি প্রত্যক্ষ করে।" [সুরা নুর]

পোস্টটা শেয়ার করুন, সবাইকে জানান যারা সারা জীবন ইসলামের নামে ব্যাবসা করেছে ইসলামের বিধান অনুযায়ী তাদের কি শাস্তি পাপ্য। এই দলটার সাথে ইসলামের কোন সম্পর্ক নেই।

(Collected from)

অর্থহীন ব্যান্ড!! শাহবাগ নিয়ে গেয়েছেন সুমন।

One general public beating a shibir activist while police was chasing to capture him day before yesterday when Jamat Shibir vandalized cars near Karwan Bazar...

579613_10151422438527590_1082143545_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a wrong statement... Razakars were helpers of Pak Army in a war... all criminals ( crime against humanity ) must be punished and proven by neutral court, not by Awami tribunal and shahbagi campers ......

btw welcome to PDF

Razakars+ all human rights violent criminals should be punished ... now happy ? :enjoy:

:haha::haha:

One general public beating a shibir activist while police was chasing to capture him day before yesterday when Jamat Shibir vandalized cars near Karwan Bazar...

nice song by orthohin ..likey likey :D

Might be a Awami gunda/ DB police

we want justice for the 3 million martyrs , judgement for these rajakars who are convicted of crime against humanity. This goes for anyone regardless of whihever political party he may be in. Fake criminals...huh...there are plenty of proof that those are not fake. They killed unarmed civilians in 1971.

waddumean by neutral court, you want the court to be under Jamat shura council? Howthose war criminals pays you for speaking on behalf of them......

----------------XXXXXX-------------------------

Been away from PDF for a long time. now I am back fellows. :azn:

sorry to say there is no proof. All the 12 witnesses of Qader Mollah were hearsay!! I don't think you can think that deep. No point in discussing with you. Enjoy Shahbag!!

sorry to say there is no proof. All the 12 witnesses of Qader Mollah were hearsay!! I don't think you can think that deep. No point in discussing with you. Enjoy Shahbag!!

lol...look you are still at the thinking stage whether I can think deep or not :woot: Here's something I will ask you to think deep ( as according to you I can not), one good thing you know this Qader Molla did. And have 12 eyewitness to say that.

Some of the protester might agree with you but the resolution is a bit different. They were putting placards like- Kader Mollah is innocent. Let him come to Shahbag and drink a cup of tea from the corer tea stall. Cheers mate.

Here's a news articel you people might enjoy reading. Read the comments ( of Bangladeshi, Pakistani) which is also interesting.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/13/shahbag-protest-bangladesh-quader-mollah

Thanks.

I am no lawyer but I know that the decision of a court isn't entirely based on the witnesses. Yes maybe they 'heard' about it. But then again, the lawyers of the defendant failed to prove that they were not telling the truth. It's been 42 years . . . . . most of the people who were present at that time are dead. Also, ***** killed so many people that only a few escaped.

Unless someone posts the entire court proceedings and proves the verdict wrong point by point, I'm gonna believe the court of law of Bangladesh and stick to the verdict that Koshai Kader is guilty ( @animalive ).

Don't agree with the punishment though.

Some of the protester might agree with you but the resolution is a bit different. They were putting placards like- Kader Mollah is innocent. Let him come to Shahbag and drink a cup of tea from the corer tea stall. Cheers mate.

Fascist in Shahbag is dancing and making noise under full protection of police and state machinery. Lets paly even lets have opposition do the same without oppression and talk about who can stand where and how long. USing gun power to scream make you fascist only.

Unless someone posts the entire court proceedings and proves the verdict wrong point by point, I'm gonna believe the court of law of Bangladesh and stick to the verdict that Koshai Kader is guilty ( @animalive ).

Don't agree with the punishment though.

Leaked skye conversation of judge and relevant documents already proved this is stage managed kangaroo court. All human rights organizations and independent observers already said this tribunal is mockery of justice. You can cry all you want in Shabagh fascist cry will be sound as justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom