What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
may be .. but i do not like jamat to stop the war criminals' punishment.. if those war criminals are out from jamat then i have no problem with jamat

if the accused Jamat lear were actually wasr criminal then how could kader molla took his post graduation after 71 from Dhaka university ? In shak university after liberation A leader of another prominent Islamic party who where not involve any crime were killed in cold blood by Freedom fighter because he oppose Liberation . when 100000 people were arrested in 72 and finally 2500 people were prosecuted no Jamat leader were in that list . Reason Jamat is under fire more political then crime against humanity.

What part Islam doesn't JI follow? On what basis U call them Vondo? Do U think vondoness and
giving lives go hand by hand? Isn't it paradoxical as vondos always try to prevail for material greed whereas JI leaders are proven honest, sincere to humanitarian even by commies's lens?

Jamat being the chamcha of US, the global symbol of Anti-Islam is good enough. Fact is they never protest any of the UnIslamic things going on but they come on street when their leaders get captured. Which goes to show that they don't work for the religion but for some people only. Every election, they go and lick the feet of other Un-Islamic dalals according to you guys. If you are going to bring Islamic political party then you have to follow Islam, fully. Bhondami kore labh nai :lol:

who ran away?you wanted this? here is the link. had a type mistake i was about to type 20 million. anyway mir kashem ali spend 25 million$ . a moral bankrupt . now stop barking

Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh
BRO, it was pure allegation/Opobad like Tariq Zia transferred TK/=14, 000 to Malaysian bank and shifted 200 suitcases over there. Later RAWAMY Dalals didn't even file a case against him on those issues but a mere graft case against him that even got proved as false by the person, who was been forcefully used to file the case. Similary Daily Sangram extensively wrote and proved the falsehood of allegation against Mir Kasem Ali.

Jamat being the chamcha of US, the global symbol of Anti-Islam is good enough. Fact is they never protest any of the UnIslamic things going on but they come on street when their leaders get captured. Which goes to show that they don't work for the religion but for some people only. Every election, they go and lick the feet of other Un-Islamic dalals according to you guys. If you are going to bring Islamic political party then you have to follow Islam, fully. Bhondami kore labh nai :lol:

Who told U that they didn't protest against anti-Islamic symbol? And JI is no Chamca of U.S, if they are then why U.S GOVT. or State Dept. or Military's top brass hasn't stepped up to save them during the dire need? And do U even know the magnitude of JI's charity work, establishing of humanitarian or educational or Financial or Health Org. that JI has built? Lemme tell U, JI excels much more than any other party in those fields. Furthermore, JI's run Orgs. like Islami Bank Hospital or coaching center like Retina or Focus provides very efficient services by cost-effectively. And they hadn't run to AWAMY or BNP wala for vote but the reverse is true. Do U even know that JI is the king maker of BD? Please watch it to figure out.

Democratic World is governed by elected authority, so in order to acquire more votes even Islamic parties create Alliance (Like MMA of PAK, PAK JUI supporting election under NRO and many other simila incidents etc.). It's politics not pure ethics, my friend. And what JI walas do perfectly fall in the parameter of politics unlike RAWAMY practicing complete Non-ethics. So, please be aware of not spreading falsehood as other parties, even Islamic one in BD are far more of opportunists than JI/SHIBIR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell this to idune who always brings political,irrelevance,destructive,Anti BD, non economical and non defence forum.
If u guys can stop him why not stop posting this type of thread.

^

Jaamat itself fired on that.

They r spreading terror when they want they r burning cars destroying properties. They r now no more than terrorists to general people. People just want to get rid of them. People whom are staying outside cant understand how people look at them.

Jamaat-Shibir men lob bombs, open fire
Karwan+Bazar+Clash+03.jpg

Jamaat-Shibir men lob bombs, open fire - bdnews24.com

Jamaat Mayhem in Dhaka

03_Shibir_Fire_Motijheel_120213.jpg

BULL SHYTE, DOG SHYTE FROM SHYTEE-MALAUNIC-SHARE MARKET LOOTER'S SITE. THERE IS NO BOMB, NO FIRE IN ANYONE'S HAND IN THAT PICTURE. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT FOOLISH JI/SHIBIR'S MEN DON'T HAVE FIRE ARMS AND THAT'S WHY IMMORAL-CULTS OF RAWAMY DALALS CAN BE AUDACIOUS TO SHOOT AT THEM. NOW, WHEN RAWAMY'S FAKES ARE OUT/ARE CAUGHT WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN, THEY/THE THIEVES/LOOTERS OF SHARE MARKET ARE GETTING DESPERATE ON MANUFACTURING MORE LIES BY SHIFTING BLAME. THE AMOUNT OF COURAGE THEY ARE DEMONSTRATING UNDER FIRE AND TAKING BULLETS AT THEIR BODIES, SHOWS THAT EVEN WITH 1/3 OF THE PORTION OF DALAL'S ARM AND BACK-UP, THEY WOULD MAKE TOAST OUT OF DALAL-BASTARDS.

SHAHBAG is getting old and boring. Can we move on guys? I keep urging the mods to ban non-defence/IR/economy related news, for this very reason. =(
BRO, it's being portrayed as defining issue of our motherland. So, please stay patient. May Almighty help U in that regard.

Not in combat.........they were military and had orders........but the ones who were our people,betrayed us and killed or actively helped to kill innocent people...i don't like em!

Well, nobody is forcing you to like them :lol:

Do you actually know who the perpetrators are? Or where they are? Do you have proof against them accused?

Seems like you lot are going round and round in circles over this. Aren't you feeling dizzy already?

It's okay to want justice for 71', but kids please! Grow a spine or two.

So far tribunal could not prove anything against Jamat leaders. It's all based on: he said, she said, I was told by some one else, my cousin heard this and that from some one else. No witness came forward and say, I saw him did this and that. This Awami Kangaroo court is being managed by known murtid like Shahriar kabir and muntasir mamun(cousin of awami thug Moka alamgir).

Take an example of Allama Syedee. He was elected from Firozpur(his birth place) twice as MP in national election. why would people vote for war criminal? :what:

Well, here's an "eye-witness account":
Witness testifies on abduction, torture

What do others think? :)

Does Awami supporters know that Hasina's daughter married to grand son of great anti liberation leader(r#azakar commander)?

mmm....actually I didn't even know that :woot:

Well, nobody is forcing you to like them :lol:

Do you actually know who the perpetrators are? Or where they are? Do you have proof against them accused?

Seems like you lot are going round and round in circles over this. Aren't you feeling dizzy already?

It's okay to want justice for 71', but kids please! Grow a spine or two.

What do others think? :)

mmm....actually I didn't even know that :woot:

BRO/SIS, what U again didn't consider was that it was disseminated by Daily Star. Please open the following link to find out the type of interrogation that followed by SQC. It was a mere allegation by Junu and SQC was never been JI leader, thanks.

????? ????? ??????? ??????? ????? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ???? ?? - ?????? : ????????? ???????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom