What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what Kader Sidiqui has said other day. "Arrest Awami League home minister for being ****** and I will be key witness against him." Awami League treasurer is also a ********.

Eorl ⚔;3908214 said:
@Hammer-fist

Your statistics are ok, but the problem is according to our history of elections, this 2008's statistic is subjected to change. Because till today in our election history, one party always gets overwhelmed seats, we never see a close tie.

These are not "my" statistics but information taken from a website (link) above anyone can read, and the official number of seats in the parliament.

BNP will form the next government of Bangladesh from 2014-2019.

It has already been decided.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladesh's awami league is such a racist and biased party. i would compare it to nazi party. i think whatever happened in past should have been forgoton cuz bangladesh is reality now, either supporter of Pakistan or awami league in 1971, now they all are bangladeshi. but awami league is taking revenge. God knows what do they want.

As an outsiders, there are posters in PDF from BD, that i feel to create a perception.

1- BD nationalist..Die hard Islamist fan..Fascinate themselves to be more Arab/Turkey and some fascinating Islamic nation
2- Claimed to be BD nationalist More anti Indian than pro BD...Find India has a hand even sewer pipe burst in Dhaka street.
3- BD posters need transformation in BD society...Dislike India(But they donot hate Hindu people of India) not affiliated to any political party...but like to see prosperous BD in a long term objective..
3- Jamti group ...Try to prove that creation of BD is a distater that happened...India has more advantage of creation of BD rather than BD gets benifitted by becoming a independent nation...

Above all i feel people or political affiliated groups with category 3 are the people whose posts are looks impressive...And i know PDF posters are very smart to understand and find out how each of the posters from BD are fit into these categories...

That is what Kader Sidiqui has said other day. "Arrest Awami League home minister for being ****** and I will be key witness against him." Awami League treasurer is also a ********.
I completely agree with every statement of him . I even agree on this point, " BD is a nation where most of the ppl are muslim,so if you think of banning Islam based religious party that would be a great mistake for you. and as a muslim I'll ofcourse protest it " . And this is realy true. There are many islamic party who even don't agree with jamaat . "PPL who are muslim all are jamati" , if anybody think like this imo tht wud be a great mistake.

We're muslim first. Than bangladeshi,Indian,Pakistani ..... . So how can be ppl who are religious be Jamaati i don't understood

I completely agree with every statement of him . I even agree on this point, " BD is a nation where most of the ppl are muslim,so if you think of banning Islam based religious party that would be a great mistake for you. and as a muslim I'll ofcourse protest it " . And this is realy true. There are many islamic party who even don't agree with jamaat . "PPL who are muslim all are jamati" , if anybody think like this imo tht wud be a great mistake.

We're muslim first. Than bangladeshi,Indian,Pakistani ..... . So how can be ppl who are religious be Jamaati i don't understood

Enjoy with your religious association....Please donot include us....I am Indian first then i may think who am i or what religion I have??...Just keep going with your issues without involving us....

Enjoy with your religious association....Please donot include us....I am Indian first then i may think who am i or what religion I have??...Just keep going with your issues without involving us....
@Kaniska it's a pleasure to cu many days long . But I think , you are unknown about Islamic brotherhood. Nobody include you,none mention you. In Islam this is considered , " All the believers are brothers " , means all are one singuler unit. All the muslims are muslim first, than ofcourse it comes their nationality.
So suggesting you to understand Islam and than comment . :rofl:

hokkol? I guess that's Sylheti, not Bengali, right? :)
no it's bengali. native dialect .

hokkol? I guess that's Sylheti, not Bengali, right? :)

Sylheti is actually a distinct language with its own script, Nagri.

Sylheti language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The "p" in Bangla is an "f" in Sylheti for example. The "j" often becomes a "z"

However apart from the pronunciation the differences are not major e.g. same verbs but we add the suffix ending "mu" for the future tense whilst Bangla adds "bo" e.g.

I will go = Ami zaimu ..in Sylheti.

I will go = Ami jabo ...in Bangla.

I am not Assamese but Sylheti and not even from the Sylhet division but the actual real Sylhet district itself i.e. not Molvi Bazar Sunamgonj.

2. In our area, Sylhet proper (i.e. Sylhet district of the wider Sylhet division) a few would not consider Habigonjis (which is where I think Al-Zakir claims to be from) as real Sylhetis anyway.

Tumra re mainse foga koi kitar laiggyaa? Do you know what is Hobigonji dilect. Does my dilect sound like Hobigonji to you.

Stop lying. Iajdani may have say something like that since he is from Madovpur, Hobigonj. Check with him.

I am Jalalabadi. Do you know where is Jalalabad? It's not in Hobigonj.

Bangladesh's awami league is such a racist and biased party. i would compare it to nazi party. i think whatever happened in past should have been forgoton cuz bangladesh is reality now, either supporter of Pakistan or awami league in 1971, now they all are bangladeshi. but awami league is taking revenge. God knows what do they want.

Awami league isn't taking revenge rather playing dirty political game exploiting the sentiment of masses.

Bro what is your religion Islam or Jamat? Why are you calling mass people Bedeen? Please explain how they became Bedeen? Please stop calling people Bedeen only because they have different view.

Judge for your self. Did you see any traditional Islamic values presence in that rally?

PS- Are you and Hammer related some how? Just asking as you are both from Sylhet ;)

Nauzubillah min Zalik.

As an outsiders, there are posters in PDF from BD, that i feel to create a perception.

1- BD nationalist..Die hard Islamist fan..Fascinate themselves to be more Arab/Turkey and some fascinating Islamic nation
2- Claimed to be BD nationalist More anti Indian than pro BD...Find India has a hand even sewer pipe burst in Dhaka street.
3- BD posters need transformation in BD society...Dislike India(But they donot hate Hindu people of India) not affiliated to any political party...but like to see prosperous BD in a long term objective..
3- Jamti group ...Try to prove that creation of BD is a distater that happened...India has more advantage of creation of BD rather than BD gets benifitted by becoming a independent nation...

Above all i feel people or political affiliated groups with category 3 are the people whose posts are looks impressive...And i know PDF posters are very smart to understand and find out how each of the posters from BD are fit into these categories...

@Kaniska , veera tuje to yaha ki hukumat mein rehna chahie tha. tu udhar kya kar raa hai . :rofl:

Similarly we can say :
1) Shiv Sena - Die hard Hinduism fan. Fascinate themselves to be more hindu than other hindus.
2)Claimed to be Hindu nationalist More anti Muslim ... . Love to think killing muslim is a great way to serve siva and go to heven.

3 ) Congress - Full of ediots and persons believes in Racism . Example : Nehru . in his comment he said : every house,road of bengal should be devided into India,Pakistan. If our brothers stay with em , muslim will overrule em . where as Jinnah said, " If they think it'll be better to have a separate state for them I've no problem with that " .

4) BJP - it can be defined as Bharatiya Jallad Party . Very nice example is , " The Gujrat Riot " :rofl:

@Kaniska , veera tuje to yaha ki hukumat mein rehna chahie tha. tu udhar kya kar raa hai . :rofl:

Similarly we can say :
1) Shiv Sena - Die hard Hinduism fan. Fascinate themselves to be more hindu than other hindus.
2)Claimed to be Hindu nationalist More anti Muslim ... . Love to think killing muslim is a great way to serve siva and go to heven.

3 ) Congress - Full of ediots and persons believes in Racism . Example : Nehru . in his comment he said : every house,road of bengal should be devided into India,Pakistan. If our brothers stay with em , muslim will overrule em . where as Jinnah said, " If they think it'll be better to have a separate state for them I've no problem with that " .

4) BJP - it can be defined as Bharatiya Jallad Party . Very nice example is , " The Gujrat Riot " :rofl:

Dude...you are spot on...and personally i donot like any of them...they are the people who want to take my nation to religious fascist state....but again...given with the choice...i would go for BJP for the time being....till my leader Arvind Kejriwal who recently lunched a party becomes a full force with Indian politics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom