SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro i'm a dentist inrl . let them come :welcome:
Man's hardcore BNP.

Be careful, dath falaidebhe :rofl:

It's not so easy to permanently ban any specific party :no:

may allah bless him too
গণজাগরণ চত্বর থেকে: দেশের বৃহত্তম ঈদগাহ ময়দান কিশোরগঞ্জের শোলাকিয়া’র ইমাম আল্লামা ফরিদউদ্দিন মাসউদের নেতৃত্বে শতাধিক মওলানার একটি দল শাহবাগের আন্দোলন চত্বরে এসে সংহতি জানান।

সোমবার বেলা পৌনে দু’টায় গণজাগরণ চত্বরে আসেন মওলানা মাসউদ।

এ সময় উপস্থিত আন্দোলনকারীদের নিয়ে এক মোনাজাতে পরম করুনাময় আল্লাহুর কাছে তিনি প্রার্থনা করেন, “হে আল্লাহ তুমি জালিমদের সঙ্গে থেকো না। যারা দেশের সঙ্গে বেঈমানী করেছে, দেশের মানুষকে হত্যা করেছে, মা-বোনদের ইজ্জত নিয়েছে, তাদের সঙ্গে তুমি থেকো না খোদা।”

মোনাজাতে তিনি বলেন, “যারা দেশের সঙ্গে, দেশের মানুষের সঙ্গে বেইমানী করেছে। আল্লাহ তুমি তাদের শায়েস্তা করো।”

এর আগে সংহতি প্রকাশ করে তিনি বলেন, “হিটলারের নাৎসিবাদের মতোই ভয়ংকর জামায়াত।”

দেশের ইমাম সমাজের প্রতিনিধি হিসেবে তিনি শাহবাগের আন্দোলনে সংহতি প্রকাশ করতে এসেছেন বলে জানান।

শোলাকিয়া ঈদগাহ ময়দানের ইমাম বলেন, “গত ৭দিন ধরে এখানে যারা আন্দোলন করছে তাদের সঙ্গে দেশবাসীর দোয়া রয়েছে।”

Summary for non-Bengalis:Imam of the largest Eid congregation of the country came to Shahbagh and prayed with the protesters.

farid-uddin-masud20130211020611.jpg

Today i went to Shahbah to see the real situation at 2.30 pm . what i have seen there are about 1500~ activist were chanting slogan and singing . food(read biriani) and water supply were ample .and the toilet facility by govt. city corp even open at temporary stall there to monitor the protest and support the cleaning work etc. At a glance it can be told that govt is actively supporting promoting the protest . and most important think what i earlier told there are three college two/three school and three govt university situated so any student returning from the institute can pay visit to see the road drama eventually make ''million'' people rally . I hardly see any serious youth there coming to protest . many school boys were there to wonder in the street .

In my opinion the blogger with whom 99% people don't have any connection took the right place to organize their protest and govt also take chance media also hype it up that a great thing is going on and attracting young mass of whom hardly any body really care about trial .

Should have take some pic. If police leave thse commie will be made kabob by public.

@Anonymous

A week or two ago Jamati thugs were on the streets of Dhaka burning and destroying, they even killed people as a result of their violence.

This has now all ended, central Dhaka is now occupied by Bangladeshis, i.e. real Bangladeshis.

This video shows what Jamatis were doing a week ago to our national capital.

This still does not solve the legal lacunae as to "how could you hang the said ra.zakar when convict is protected from ex-post facto conviction,according to your constitution".

One of the organizer of Shahbagh rally is Murtid Jaffar Iqbal. This maloon is trying to build a life size idol(murti) some malooni named Jahanara Imam in Shah Jalal University in Sylhet. This is Haraam in Islam. I belive Sylhet is not Dacca that this Murtid will get away with this kind of bigotry.

Here what Sylheti is saying about this murtid Jaffar Iqbal.

এ সময় আন্দোলনকারীরা ‘শাবিতে মূর্তি কেন প্রশাসন, জবাব চাই, বেলাল ভাইয়ের রক্ত বৃথা যেতে দেব না, জাফর ইকবাল, তুই মুরতাদ, তুই নাস্তিক, ইয়াসমিন তুই মুরতাদ তুই নাস্তিক, শাহজালালের হাতিয়ার গর্জে উঠুক আরেকবার, নাস্তিক মুরতাদদের আস্তানা এই সিলেটে হবে না, জাফর ইকবাল কুলাঙ্গার, এই মুহূর্তে সিলেট ছাড়’ লেখা সংবলিত প্ল্যাকার্ড বহন করছিলেন।

??????? ???? ??????? ??? ???? ??????? ???????????? ???????? : ????????? ?? ????? ?????????

Because people like Jaffar Iqbal is leading such rally, I as a Muslim can not support them. Another year or so. This bigot will have same fate like Tawaeef Taslima.

Lucky Aktar in Hospital. A commie beaten by Chatra league. Good riddance. :tup:

Should have take some pic. If police leave thse commie will be made kabob by public.

34687440.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eorl ⚔;3907013 said:
Some people are talking about the eternal peace of Tabligue folks, I talked to a hardcore Tabbiligi person today, and I have just asked him what your opinion on Shabag/current situation. He directly and simply replied that we have no opinion. And I was not surprised at his reply.

Man… they are not politically aware, but a citizen of any nation should be politically aware. Even they do not watch TV and newspaper.

So Jammat and Tableague are not ideal comparison. You know ignorance is bliss, Tabligues do not listen any other thing, so they do not get worried.

They discourse education like Talibans. But they will not fight or even protest even in any full war situation in BD.

I wonder what were their (Tabligue) role was in 71!

Its true that they dont support politics in islam. But they cant even tolerate whom are responsible to ruin their identity. These true islamists doesnt support jamat's violence/destruction/terrorism. You may be talked to a general person. Have u talked to a educated person or scholar of tabligue.

Bro what is your religion Islam or Jamat? Why are you calling mass people Bedeen? Please explain how they became Bedeen? Please stop calling people Bedeen only because they have different view.

PS- Are you and Hammer related some how? Just asking as you are both from Sylhet ;)

1. Ignore Loki (Zabaniya) and his/her misinformation. He/She is the same person who said he/she thinks that his/her father is a homosexual, "gay".

I am not Assamese but Sylheti and not even from the Sylhet division but the actual real Sylhet district itself i.e. not Molvi Bazar Sunamgonj.

2. In our area, Sylhet proper (i.e. Sylhet district of the wider Sylhet division) a few would not consider Habigonjis (which is where I think Al-Zakir claims to be from) as real Sylhetis anyway.

3. Ignore Al-Zakir's claim to speak for Sylhet. Sylhet hates rezakars and Jamatis like the rest of the country. Colonel Osmani (rahimahuAllah was a Sylheti from Sylhet proper like me, i.e. Golapganj afaik) and Jamatis have very little support. They have more support in Chittagong where recently they organized a hartal, but they can't do the same in Sylhet. Also Al-Zakir often speaks as if all Bangladeshis hold his views when he in fact is known on this forum as an anti-Hindu militant who swears and abuses people's families.

As you just saw now he is calling people "bedeen" (no religion/religion-less/anti-religion for non-Bengalis).

Jamatis have 4.6% support in Bangladesh as a whole and probably even that small percentage is less in Sylhet itself.

Ask Sylheti, @iajdani for more info about this.

Jamat's 2 seats came from Chittagong.

http://123.49.39.5/result/report4.php?lang=bn

The link above has the results for the 2008 elections. Here the seats in the parliament are by Division.

Barisal: Awami League 16, BNP 2, Jamat 0

Chittagong ("Chottogram"): Awami League 32, BNP 18, Jamat 2

Dhaka: Awami League 87, BNP 0, Jamat 0

Rajshahi: Awami League 49, BNP 8, Jamat 0

Khulna: Awami League 30, BNP 2, Jamat 0

Now for Sylhet, my home region and the most Islamic and conservative region in the entire country even more than Chittagong and where Al-Zakir claims that he is "from".

Sylhet: Awami League 17, BNP 0, Jamat 0

Forget about loser Jamatis whom no one likes and who have found a refuge here in PDF, even the right wing BNP got no seats.

300px-Bangladesh_divisions_english.svg.png

Even though I don't like them that much the Awami League has strong support in Sylhet.

Chittagong is the strongest area for right-wing and Islamic parties (Jamat is a pseudo-Islamic party and not a legitimate one like Khilafah Majlis).

For Indians also @LaBong @KRAIT @Hellraiser007 @fateh71 @Contrarian and others I want you to pay attention to this because Al-Zakir often claims that Sylhet is this and Sylhet is that, whereas the real world shows Sylhetis are totally different from his false claims.

We Sylhetis hate rezakars and Jamat (their stronghold is in Chittagong) despite being the most Islamic region in Bangladesh and we do not want in any way to be thought of as pro-Jamat (astaghifrullah).

Today i went to Shahbah to see the real situation at 2.30 pm . what i have seen there are about 1500~ activist were chanting slogan and singing . food(read biriani) and water supply were ample .and the toilet facility by govt. city corp even open at temporary stall there to monitor the protest and support the cleaning work etc. At a glance it can be told that govt is actively supporting promoting the protest . and most important think what i earlier told there are three college two/three school and three govt university situated so any student returning from the institute can pay visit to see the road drama eventually make ''million'' people rally . I hardly see any serious youth there coming to protest . many school boys were there to wonder in the street .

In my opinion the blogger with whom 99% people don't have any connection took the right place to organize their protest and govt also take chance media also hype it up that a great thing is going on and attracting young mass of whom hardly any body really care about trial .

Now there is one more ajob demand by the mobs....they need protection by security forces :woot:! I really never heard such farce...a movement is going on with jamai ador :rofl: when school teachers were brutally treated with batons and pepper spray. Also, govt. money is being spent for food, water, toilet etc. The moment this farce is compared with 71, I feel like blow away the place. No stupid there knows what our liberation war was, what hardship did the people faced back then.

Bangladesh approves law to swiftly execute war criminals

AFP | 2 hours ago 0

Pro-government activists and other Bangladeshi people gather to protest as they demand the death penalty for Jamaat-e-Islami leader Abdul Quader Mollah in Dhaka. -AP Photo

DHAKA: Bangladesh’s cabinet approved on Monday changes to war crime laws to ensure opposition leaders on trial for alleged atrocities during the nation’s 1971 independence war can be swiftly executed if convicted.

The move came amid huge demonstrations by hundreds of thousands of people in Dhaka for the past seven days calling for quick executions of the 10 alleged war criminals currently being tried on such charges as genocide and rape.

Two others have already been convicted.

The demonstrations began after the war crimes tribunal last week handed a life sentence to a leader of the largest Islamic party — a term critics condemned as too lenient.

The demonstrators include students, bloggers, academics and journalists.

Cabinet secretary Musharraf Hossain Bhuiyan said the cabinet, led by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, approved the changes, allowing the state and victims to contest the life term for Abdul Quader Molla of the Jamaat-e-Islami party.

The cabinet also set a 60-day limit for the Supreme Court’s Appellate Division to dispose of appeals, Bhuiyan said, meaning someone getting a maximum death sentence can be hanged this year.

“Previously there were no rules on disposing of an appeal at the Appellate Division,” he told reporters.

Bangladesh’s legal system is notoriously slow with the judiciary overwhelmed by millions of cases, meaning some take years to be heard.

“Now, a new rule has been added under which an appeal (against a war crime verdict) must be disposed of within 45 days. If not possible… the Appellate division will get another 15 days. The total is 60 days,” Bhuiyan said.

The parliament “will pass the law within a few days”, he said.

The war court, called the International Crimes Tribunal despite having no international oversight, last month sentenced a fugitive Islamic TV preacher to death for murder during the 1971 war.

Last Tuesday, Molla, Jamaat’s fourth-highest ranked leader, who was accused of mass murder, became the first opposition leader to be sentenced.

Eight other Jamaat officials, including its head and deputy head and two senior officials of the main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP), are also being tried by the tribunal. Most of the cases are at an advanced stage.

Both Jamaat and BNP have labelled the cases “show trials” aimed at barring the leaders from upcoming polls. International rights groups have questioned the proceedings.

The life term for the Jamaat-e-Islami party leader triggered nationwide protests with Jamaat rejecting the verdict and its supporters clashing with police, resulting in at least four deaths.

The government says the trials are needed to heal the wounds of the nine-month war in which it says three million people were killed, many by pro-Pakistani militia whose members allegedly included Jamaat officials.

Mujibur Rahman, the father of the current prime minister, had planned to put alleged war criminals on trial before his assassination in a coup in 1975, which Hasina says was masterminded by war criminals.

Bangladesh approves law to swiftly execute war criminals | World | DAWN.COM

1. Ignore Loki (Zabaniya) and his/her misinformation. He/She is the same person who said he/she thinks that his/her father is a homosexual, "gay".

I am not Assamese but Sylheti and not even from the Sylhet division but the actual real Sylhet district itself i.e. not Molvi Bazar Sunamgonj.

2. In our area, Sylhet proper (i.e. Sylhet district of the wider Sylhet division) a few would not consider Habigonjis (which is where I think Al-Zakir claims to be from) as real Sylhetis anyway.

3. Ignore Al-Zakir's claim to speak for Sylhet. Sylhet hates rezakars and Jamatis like the rest of the country. Colonel Osmani (rahimahuAllah was a Sylheti from Sylhet proper like me, i.e. Golapganj afaik) and Jamatis have very little support. They have more support in Chittagong where recently they organized a hartal, but they can't do the same in Sylhet. Also Al-Zakir often speaks as if all Bangladeshis hold his views when he in fact is known on this forum as an anti-Hindu militant who swears and abuses people's families.

As you just saw now he is calling people "bedeen" (no religion/religion-less/anti-religion for non-Bengalis).

Jamatis have 4.6% support in Bangladesh as a whole and probably even that small percentage is less in Sylhet itself.

Ask Sylheti, @iajdani for more info about this.

Jamat's 2 seats came from Chittagong.

National Election Result 2008: Seat Wise Total Status

The link above has the results for the 2008 elections. Here the seats in the parliament are by Division.

Barisal: Awami League 16, BNP 2, Jamat 0

Chittagong ("Chottogram"): Awami League 32, BNP 18, Jamat 2

Dhaka: Awami League 87, BNP 0, Jamat 0

Hmm...Sylheti der vitore o tahole ganjam ase original ar nokol sylheti niye :confused: !! I've to ask one of my friends about this who a core BAL guy is from Habiganj but dances all day long with the pride of being Sylhetti.

By the way Hammer, du

Rajshahi: Awami League 49, BNP 8, Jamat 0

Khulna: Awami League 30, BNP 2, Jamat 0

Now for Sylhet, my home region and the most Islamic and conservative region in the entire country even more than Chittagong and where Al-Zakir claims that he is "from".

Sylhet: Awami League 17, BNP 0, Jamat 0

Forget about loser Jamatis whom no one likes and who have found a refuge here in PDF, even the right wing BNP got no seats.

300px-Bangladesh_divisions_english.svg.png

Even though I don't like them that much the Awami League has strong support in Sylhet.

Chittagong is the strongest area for right-wing and Islamic parties (Jamat is a pseudo-Islamic party and not a legitimate one like Khilafah Majlis).

For Indians also @LaBong @KRAIT @Hellraiser007 @fateh71 @Contrarian and others I want you to pay attention to this because Al-Zakir often claims that Sylhet is this and Sylhet is that, whereas the real world shows Sylhetis are totally different from his false claims.

We Sylhetis hate rezakars and Jamat (their stronghold is in Chittagong) despite being the most Islamic region in Bangladesh and we do not want in any way to be thought of as pro-Jamat (astaghifrullah).

Hmm...Sylheti der vitore o tahole ganjam ase original ar nokol sylheti niye :confused: !! I've to ask one of my friends about this who a core BAL guy is from Habiganj but dances all day long with the pride of being Sylhetti.

By the way Hammer, did you ever place 2nd in class or always placed 1st? I wonder how people carry such big statistical data in brain :what: !

By the way Hammer, did you ever place 2nd in class or always placed 1st? I wonder how people carry such big statistical data in brain :what: !

I'm not that clever. Strong in politics and different cultures, very weak in economics, engineering, military affairs, someone like Iajdani is far cleverer than me and so is Eastwatch.

But thanks anyway.

Those stats above were unknown to me until I started reading up.

I would trust your Habiganji friend more than Al-Zakir for accurate information.

I'm not that clever. Strong in politics and different cultures, very weak in economics, engineering, military affairs, someone like Iajdani is far cleverer than me and so is Eastwatch.

But thanks anyway.

I would trust your Habiganji friend more than Al-Zakir for accurate information.

But he might give you an accurate dholai if he comes to know that you alienated him from being original Sylhetti as I said he's a core BAL guy :azn: .

But thanks anyway.

So some info of u. Can u color on that issue someone calling u, u r not bangladeshi and cant read or write bangla.

So some info of u. Can u color on that issue someone calling u, u r not bangladeshi and cant read or write bangla.

Bhai ami prothom Musalman er porer Bengali er porer Bangladeshi.

Amar bari Sylheti district, Sylhet division.

Rajazakar hokkol shob shomoi baimani koren.

By the way if I wasn't Bengali then how could I read the following?

http://123.49.39.5/result/report4.php?lang=bn

I posted this above and the division names are written in Bangla.

Never believe anything rezakars and Jamatis say on this forum.

A few days ago one of them said that the Bangladeshi cricket team going to Shahbagh was a lie.

Then was proven false.

:lol:

Also @asad71 bhai knows me very well and he knows I am Bangladeshi.

Hammer-fist, ek deshpremik Bangladeshi.

I have just a simple question, Saima wajed Putul's father in law - a war criminal Home minister Mohiuddin khan - war criminal .why don't anybody say anything against em ?? it's completely an awami hokus pokus boogy woogy story.

@Hammer-fist

Your statistics are ok, but the problem is according to our history of elections, this 2008's statistic is subjected to change. Because till today in our election history, one party always gets overwhelmed seats, we never see a close tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom