What's new

Shaan Taseer booked for 'hate speech' following Christmas message.

He should be booked for trying to creat incitement, knowing the mentality of majority of Pakistani's that any harm to blasphemy law means to give leverage to liberal fascists to bark on religion what ever they want without considering the sentiments of majority (logical or illogical) . People like shaan are actual cause that organizations like SSP TTP ans ISIS come into existence,,, it must be nipped from the bud before it makes more damage to already polarized Pakistan.

Quran strongly forbids blasphemy and makes 11 references to it: 2:88, 4:15, 5:17, 5:64, 5:68, 5:73, 6:19, 9:74, 11:19, 14:28, 39:8.

Bro I found only one verse (9:74) addressing blasphemy ........ out of the verses you quoted. The translation of 9:74 is

"They swear by Allah that they did not say [anything against the Prophet] while they had said the word of disbelief and disbelieved after their [pretense of] Islam and planned that which they were not to attain. And they were not resentful except [for the fact] that Allah and His Messenger had enriched them of His bounty. So if they repent, it is better for them; but if they turn away, Allah will punish them with a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And there will not be for them on earth any protector or helper. 9:74"

The blasphemy law is itself blasphemous. It does no justice to the honour of the prophet nor to innocent people.

Some Muslims are pathetic creatures, willing to kill in the name of Rehmat-ullill-Aalameen but never willing to show any rehmat or forgiveness in his name.
Animals.

Ro tay naaa!

Oye tameez sy baat krna seekh le pehle! Jihad is an Islamic concept... i think you have personal grudge against elements of Islam. If you want to debate in ethical limits without ranting qadyanis interrupting! i can provide here all the sufficient material! start a new thread and ensure a badtameez qadyani free zone and ensure your own non-badtameez behaviour!

Terrorist are people like Qadri Qadiyanis are a group of people majority are innocent only bigots and taliban minded hate them

Welcome to Banana Republic of Pakistan.

are you on weed??
Ok, so tell us, what "Qadiyaaniiis" personally did to you?

Tick the correct guests of mine.

They kidnapped your dog × √
They killed your son × √
They burned your house × √
They poisoned your water tank × √
They crashed your family's plane by using a shoulder fired BUK missile or Nuked your garden × √

Every now and then a person should be killed brutally like Mumtaz killed Salman.

Aman aur sakoon rehta hai 2,3 saal phir :-)

No we will burn all of you Ahmedi alive :lol::lol:

however now we will make sure k tmhare bande latkain jinhon ne "Be Gunnah" Awaam pr fire khola 8-)

You are confused my brother, you should decide first k you are accepting the law or not.

From where you are learning Islam ?

IMO, blasphemy law is blessing, if it was not there, several people has been killed without any trail, atleast some are getting trails.
As of now just take accused in courts but to kill the hair trigger mob mentality repeal the law

As of now just take accused in courts but to kill the hair trigger mob mentality repeal the law

I am sure he will not be killed, he has all right to defend himself in court of law and I am sure he will.

I am sure he will not be killed, he has all right to defend himself in court of law and I am sure he will.
Lets hope he doesnot get attacked by another Mumtaz taga

Lets hope he doesnot get attacked by another Mumtaz taga

Mumtaz did it in a moment of anger and he got hanged according to law and he believed what he did was morally right.

I don't find any problem in this case because the murderer got the penalty according to law. The problem is when the law of state do not prevail like in anonymous killings in Karachi which are in 0000s.

You know the story of ilm uddin and how much popularity he gained. Allama Iqbal wrote several poems in Persian in his praise and Mr. Jinnah fought his case in court of law but he still hanged in the end.

Pakistan should leave this poor family alone. Have they not suffered enough ?

Terrorist are people like Qadri Qadiyanis are a group of people majority are innocent only bigots and taliban minded hate them
don't engage with them when they got angry they explode themselves:p:
Enjoy molviet

Back
Top Bottom