What's new

Sexual Violence related Crimes from India: Comprehensive running thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok bro...I think it is fine here as no one is really sincere in wanting to talk about the issue and even on that separate thread, there was more bashing which I had to clean up!

and many jump into the thread only after reading the title and dont even bother reading the thread! So, why have catchy titles?

The title is exactly what matters. It summarises the whole story in a nutshell. No one has the time or energy to read the entire news story.

no one is really sincere in wanting to talk about the issue and even on that separate thread, there was more bashing which I had to clean up!
But this solution of yours actually degrades the importance of the topic. Headlines are no longer visible on the lobby page. Articles cannot be found simply by clicking on the first thread post. This action has single handedly diminished the importance and transparency of the discussions on the topic in question. I understand the problem you're describing but surely you can see that this solution is both ineffective in solving it and actually creates new problems.

there was more bashing which I had to clean up!
People are allowed to criticise each other and each other's nations within certain rules and etiquette equally applied to all. This isn't "bashing" that needs "cleaning up". The whole point of valid and truthful criticism is using it to "bash" people with.

But this solution of yours actually degrades the importance of the topic.
Making a sticky thread dedicated to the topic degrades it?

Headlines are no longer visible on the lobby page. Articles cannot be found simply by clicking on the first thread post.
I think that is good coz people come turbo charged to bash based on headlines...

I understand the problem you're describing but surely you can see that this solution is both ineffective in solving it and actually creates new problems.
Sorry bro I dont see that...In fact I have seen almost no one come here to bash...

However, people still bash individual threads based on title not even bothering to read the articles!

People are allowed to criticise each other and each other's nations within certain rules and etiquette equally applied to all. This isn't "bashing" that needs "cleaning up". The whole point of valid and truthful criticism is using it to "bash" people with.
Criticizing a nation based on the doings of a few?

I think not too long ago our nation was given this collective punishment as well! And it was taken as a bash!

The title is exactly what matters. It summarises the whole story in a nutshell. No one has the time or energy to read the entire news story.
Traditionally yes...but in this day and era, it aims to attract attention rather than give a summary

Please think about un-merging these threads. Back to the way it was before - the problem is if someone replies no one else can tell what topic the reply was for. It was much more focused in individual threads

Criticizing a nation based on the doings of a few?
No. Criticising a nation for permitting or encouraging behaviour codified as policy is what I'm talking about

Senior BJP politicians, officials and media personalities have in recent times encouraged targeting of Muslims with weaponised rape. This is part of the problem, but it cannot be denied, and in this regard the state of India bears responsibility for the crazed actions of the few. I don't know why you are trying to paint it as a matter of simple "stereotyping". I'm not talking about stereotyping. I'm talking about the state of India passively or actively supporting weaponised rape against Muslims.

If you think this kind of "bashing" shouldn't be permitted, what are you doing here?

Sorry bro I dont see that...In fact I have seen almost no one come here to bash.
You think Indians who remain silent in the face of rape or even worse, find justification for it or apologise for the perpetrators will not be bashed? Even if you allow the news items to become hidden by this thread merging, I will certainly bash where appropriate.

I've said what I wanted to say. Again, no disrespect to you personally, but this particular decision is wrong and I would kindly ask you to review it in light of the above.

I was about to say the same thing.

Unifying threads in this way dilutes their impact. moreover, you can't treat all sexual crimes in a generalised manner. Each case of rape in Hindustan should be analysed on its own merits.

This is the reason why we are losing the narrative battle. Metaphorically speaking would you hire a cat to guard a bowl of milk?

No. Criticising a nation for permitting or encouraging behaviour codified as policy is what I'm talking about
The nation didnt permit. Do you know why I avoid stereotyping coz it can also be applied to us considering not everything is well at our side.

I am just following my GOD and Nabi who never wished us to bad mouth or say ill of another nation and no nation as a whole is bad nor any as a whole is good!

Senior BJP politicians, officials and media personalities have in recent times encouraged targeting of Muslims with weaponised rape. This is part of the problem, but it cannot be denied, and in this regard the state of India bears responsibility for the crazed actions of the few. I don't know why you are trying to paint it as a matter of simple "stereotyping". I'm not talking about stereotyping. I'm talking about the state of India passively or actively supporting weaponised rape against Muslims.
I do think it is stereotyping because MUSLIMS in india who are on the receiving side are also part of that nation!

If you think this kind of "bashing" shouldn't be permitted, what are you doing here?
Moderating

I will certainly bash where appropriate.
Why? You got so much time in your hands, how about doing something productive like helping the poor?

Bashing is not at all productive nor does it even minimize the torture!

I've said what I wanted to say. Again, no disrespect to you personally, but this particular decision is wrong and I would kindly ask you to review it in light of the above.
@The Eagle @Irfan Baloch @Slav Defence Can you review it?

Issue: Some members do not want all the rape threads to be merged into 1.
Claiming it diminishes the issue.

My claim: I want it merged so it is easier to clean up instead of being all over the forum.
Reasons: I dont think anyone comes to such threads to actually discuss - most come to bash and bad mouth ONLY! So for me it no longer matters about the titles (which usually hypes members who read only up to the title)

"If you think this kind of "bashing" shouldn't be permitted, what are you doing here?"

"Moderating"

I mean, evidenced criticism is something no moderator should have a problem with. This is what "bashing" is. If you stop appropriate criticism, you're simply censoring to serve a biased agenda.

9th January 2020

Abdul Haq Abbasi and his Sons
rape and murders Hindu girl Chandrakanta,

ENwIZadUEAE6IrJ
ENwIZ8vUwAAuNb1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8th January 2020

Married Muslim man
Muhammad Arif and his friends gang raped Hindu school girl

In a horrifying case from Palwal, Haryana, a Hindu girl studying in Class XI was stalked, blackmailed into marriage and later gang-raped by an already married Muslim man pretending to be Hindu and his accomplices,

The victim has accused Arif, a father of 3, of having cheated her by pretending to be an unmarried Hindu man and forcibly marrying her after which he revealed his real identity. She has further stated that she was pressurised by Arif to convert to Islam but when she refused, he tried to burn her alive. When she attempted to escape, Arif gang-raped her along with his accomplices.

https://aajtak.intoday.in/crime/sto...ntimidation-police-video-viral-1-1152014.html

9th January 2020

ENwIZadUEAE6IrJ
ENwIZ8vUwAAuNb1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8th January 2020

Married Muslim man

In a horrifying case from Palwal, Haryana, a Hindu girl studying in Class XI was stalked, blackmailed into marriage and later gang-raped by an already married Muslim man pretending to be Hindu and his accomplices,

https://aajtak.intoday.in/crime/sto...ntimidation-police-video-viral-1-1152014.html
Godi Media Aaj Tak Go Back

Godi Media Aaj Tak Go Back

9th January 2020

Charred body of Hindu teenager recovered in WB, Muslim boyfriend arrested

The charred dead body of 17-year-old girl half eaten by animals, was recovered in West Bengal’s Kumarganj, South Dinajpur district on Tuesday. The body has been identified as Pallavi (name changed) who belonged to a poor Hindu Rajbanshi family.

WB_Hindu_Victim.jpg

Mohabur Rahman had called Pallavi to meet him. When she met Mohabur trusting that they would work things out. They roamed around on their bikes the whole evening and the men indulged in drinking as well, after which she was taken to an isolated ground in Belghar and was allegedly gang-raped by Mahabur and his accomplices from 5 PM to 9 PM. When Pallavi turned unconscious, Mohabur took a sharp knife and slit her throat. Then, they poured petrol on her and set her on fire while she was still breathing.

019185ebd24a92f85fbc7304d6303cea.jpg

WB_Accused_Mohabur.jpg

https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/b...urnangg+pratibedan-newsid-157983630?ss=pd&s=a

9th January 2020

Charred body of Hindu teenager recovered in WB, Muslim boyfriend arrested

The charred dead body of 17-year-old girl half eaten by animals, was recovered in West Bengal’s Kumarganj, South Dinajpur district on Tuesday. The body has been identified as Pallavi (name changed) who belonged to a poor Hindu Rajbanshi family.

WB_Hindu_Victim.jpg

Mohabur Rahman had called Pallavi to meet him. When she met Mohabur trusting that they would work things out. They roamed around on their bikes the whole evening and the men indulged in drinking as well, after which she was taken to an isolated ground in Belghar and was allegedly gang-raped by Mahabur and his accomplices from 5 PM to 9 PM. When Pallavi turned unconscious, Mohabur took a sharp knife and slit her throat. Then, they poured petrol on her and set her on fire while she was still breathing.

019185ebd24a92f85fbc7304d6303cea.jpg

WB_Accused_Mohabur.jpg

https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/b...urnangg+pratibedan-newsid-157983630?ss=pd&s=a
Uff. Made up fake stories

9th January 2020

ENwIZadUEAE6IrJ
ENwIZ8vUwAAuNb1

8th January 2020

Married Muslim man

The victim has accused Arif, a father of 3, of having cheated her by pretending to be an unmarried Hindu man and forcibly marrying her after which he revealed his real identity. She has further stated that she was pressurised by Arif to convert to Islam but when she refused, he tried to burn her alive. When she attempted to escape, Arif gang-raped her along with his accomplices.

Lols...

She probably herself converted and married Muslim man by her will but her parents or area's BJP / RSS goons killed her "Honor Killing"...

Link is provided in ALL cases.

8th Jan 2020

Mahboor Mian and his friends gangaraped, murdered and burnt minor Hindu girl

2p4eYOKO

https://www.anandabazar.com/state/t...cals-allege-she-was-gang-raped-dgtl-1.1092146

image.jpg
Muslims of India probably playing their National sport...Rape....

Lols...

She probably herself converted and married Muslim man by her will but her parents or area's BJP / RSS goons killed her "Honor Killing"...

Muslims of India probably playing their National sport...Rape....

Bengali's do not do "honor killing". They do not have the concept of honor.

They are "secular", hence the fate of their daughters.

But your replies certainly identifies you as a pakistani muslim. :agree:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st January 2020

woman-burnt-in-Jharkhand-1.jpg

Jharkhand: Half charred body of pregnant Ranchi Hindu woman Vineeta recovered from a field, partner Munsif Khan arrested by police.

Police said that the body has been identified as that of Vineeta Tirkey alias Anjali. Vineeta had been living with a man named Munsif Khan in Mahavir Nagar falling under Argoda police station limits of Ranchi. Police detained Munsif Khan for interrogation after he came to identify the body after the picture of the half-charred body went viral on social media.

Vineeta’s partner Munsif Khan had not approached the police after she went missing on Wednesday, arousing suspicion of he being behind the crime.

https://www.bhaskar.com/jharkhand/r...lice-engaged-in-identification-126386120.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom