What's new

Sexual Harassment of females at work places !

I sometime get sexually aroused when I see beautiful girls and want to have her in my bed but I can control myself by listening to music and diverting my mind to other things.
lolz.. this is completely offtopic.. you should open a new thread about this though.. :)

:rofl::rofl:
tharki.jpg

Thats a clear indication of the issue at hand.
thats a complete misconception. Most people are sexually aroused when they see an attractive person of opposite sex. Same for women too. Most do not assault them.

thats a complete misconception. Most people are sexually aroused when they see an attractive person of opposite sex. Same for women too. Most do not assault them.

No, but in our respective societies the ratio of those who do assault is sadly rising and has reached a frightful level so something is going terribly wrong. And i'll start blaming women as well the moment i keep coming across such incidents in the same way i hear about men harassing women.

No, but in our respective societies the ratio of those who do assault is sadly rising and has reached a frightful level so something is going terribly wrong. And i'll start blaming women as well the moment i keep coming across such incidents in the same way i hear about men harassing women.
The reason is actually lack of much conviction, most people get away easily. Police should take this crime very seriously.
However in office space, it is clearly about power.
Older men in extended family or old teacher doing it is an abuse of trust, unfortunately its very difficult to expose these old men.

The reason is actually lack of much conviction, most people get away easily. Police should take this crime very seriously.
However in office space, it is clearly about power.
Older men in extended family or old teacher doing it is an abuse of trust, unfortunately its very difficult to expose these old men.

Yes the last category is almost too difficult to expose. People generally tend to cover things up of this sort even in other cases so when its someone from within the family it becomes all the more difficult. I agree there is a lack of conviction but also a lack of societal morality. If events like these become a norm in a society then its a clear indication that the moral fabric of the society has slowly and gradually deteriorated.

Back
Top Bottom