What's new

Featured Several killed as Modi's Bangladesh visit sparks violent protests

puüüet govt has out performed Pakistan for years...God knows then what a "real" govt will do
If you want to just do comparing with Pakistan then let me remind you, Pakistanis are reported much happier than Indians.
With all the opposition behind bars, she is ruling her country like mafia.

The one (and probably the only) thing I like about BD is law & order. Sheikh Hasina never flinches even a bit before sending idiots to gallows!

If you want to just do comparing with Pakistan then let me remind you, Pakistanis are reported much happier than Indians.
With all the opposition behind bars, she is ruling her country like mafia.

Happiness is subjective...A holy warrior who is going to blast himself and 100 other civilians to little pieces of flesh would report himself to be very happy when hypothetically interviewed just before the act than say a Bllionaire who just lost a great investment oppurtunity

Musharraf also put so many politicians behind bars, but delivered good stable economic growth

Obviously someone's attire is more important than the fact that 6 people got killed for no reason

Typical liberal with his head up his as$

Yeah, don't quote all of my post but do it selectively. :rolleyes:

Happiness is subjective...A holy warrior who is going to blast himself and 100 other civilians to little pieces of flesh would report himself to be very happy when hypothetically interviewed just before the act than say a Bllionaire who just lost a great investment oppurtunity

Musharraf also put so many politicians behind bars, but delivered good stable economic growth
So now you are mixing personal beliefs and experiences with overall mood of a nation....When these surveys are conducted, they don't exactly interview individuals.
Musharaf although did good for country but he wasn't exactly a so called democratically elected leader.
Ironically, even a tyre burst in Pakistan is quickly picked up by Indian media as a possible bomb explosion but it's very silent on the deaths of so many civilians in Bangladesh.

Thats what you believe Madrasi baniye

Such sort of language doesnot befit a senior citizen like you...to call somebody Madrasi is highly offensive..you may call South Indian, or Deccani ...to call somebody generically as baniye when you donot know whether he belongs to that community is also bigoted....More is expected from seniors..I am dissapointed

Such sort of language doesnot befit a senior citizen like you...to call somebody Madrasi is highly offensive..you may call South Indian, or Deccani ...to call somebody generically as baniye when you donot know whether he belongs to that community is also bigoted....More is expected from seniors..I am dissapointed

How is calling someone Madrasi, offensive?

Back
Top Bottom