What's new

Several Indian Soldiers Killed in Landslide

RIP for the departed souls and condolence to their families.

We still remember the incident of 'Gyari - landslide'. PA could offer the services of what they learned from 'Gyari' to IA in search of dead bodies/missing soldiers.

Had a similar incident of happened in Pakistan, the boys at
***.jpg
would've celebrated with laughing emojis & memes.

I guess that's what separates us from the scum of the Earth.

No offence to the [PDF] Members that are regular there too.

Had a similar incident of happened in Pakistan, the boys at View attachment 858088 would've celebrated with laughing emojis & memes.

I guess that's what separates us from the scum of the Earth.

No offence to the [PDF] Members that are regular there too.
Thankfully us Pakistanis don't have chotti lu**i syndrome which is very common among Indian men

Looks like they lost 30 soldiers now and multiple civilians also

This happens all the time in India, Maoists, Chinese, suicides it just gets buried

List of Indian soldiers dead and missing, likely dead and buried
FWg_6bXakAI8kY1.jpeg

Looks like 50+ dead, they attack and murder innocent Kashmiri and then they get paid back

RIP and condolences to family. We can meet in battle and fight honorably and still feel bad for one’s lost to the elements.

Condolences from my side. They were just performing their duties. No hard feelings.

Such a tragedy (so many young lives lost) and yet it doesn't get any traction in the media. RIP.

Sometimes I think we make mountains out of mole hills in Pakistan

Think about last year, millions of Indians dead due to COVID,

Any other country, Modi would be toast, not in India though

And we talk endlessly in Pakistan about a politician taking a necklace or something

India loses soldiers to Maoists or 50 dead under a landslide and there is hardly any news at all

The militarization of manipur is extracting a massive toll on environment and personnel.

Back
Top Bottom