What's new

Several dead after car bomb hits southern Beirut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you care what the Arabs talk about? Are you a Iranian? Indo-Iranian? A Fire-Worshipper? A Shia Twelver believing that the fake Azeri Mullah falsely claiming to be an descendant of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and his noble lineage is infallible?

Iran has, is and will always be an enemy of us Arabs, Sunni Muslims and all Semitic people like history has shown time and time again. We want nothing to do with them. I at least not. Our aim is to annihilate their last traces of any influence in the Arab and Sunni world and their proxies which is a work in process.

When that happens they can do whatever the hell they want to as long as we will not have anything to do with it. Simple as that really.

This obsession is the reason why there is war and instability, we r not a playground for proxy wars, so I should care cause we are part of this issue.

IraniMale2:

KSA is part of the G20 (world's 20 richest economies) while your Iran is nowhere to be seen. But what to expect from a poor, sanctioned, isolated, crime and drug infested country. Aside from all the unemployment.

The average Saudi is nearly 2.5 times richer than the average Iranian.:omghaha:

G-20 major economies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Posting pictures of illegal Black immigrants is not going to change anything.

There are about 1-1.5 MILLION illegal immigrants in KSA many of whom are the poorest in the country and those people have learnt Arabic etc. and claim to be Saudis in order to get citizenship and enjoy the benefits that the Saudi government provides and they are very attractive given that KSA is a well-developed welfare state. Something that your Iran can only dream about.

Those are legal Saudi citizens - from the same photo compilation from your link. Yeah, really poor, LOL.

xbmfc3.jpg

claim to be Saudis in order to get citizenship and enjoy the benefits that the Saudi government provides and they are very attractive given that KSA is a well-developed welfare state.

What are the benefits and what are the requirements of citizenship?

IraniMale2:

KSA is part of the G20 (world's 20 richest economies) while your Iran is nowhere to be seen. But what to expect from a poor, sanctioned, isolated, crime and drug infested country. Aside from all the unemployment.

There are about 1-1.5 MILLION illegal immigrants in KSA many of whom are the poorest in the country and those people have learnt Arabic etc. and claim to be Saudis in order to get citizenship and enjoy the benefits that the Saudi government provides and they are very attractive given that KSA is a well-developed welfare state. Something that your Iran can only dream about.

Those are legal Saudi citizens - from the same photo compilation from your link. Yeah, really poor, LOL.

Ohhhhh ! Where did you get the pic from ? The girl sitting next to the one in jeans looks like Lana Del Ray lol

What are the benefits and what are the requirements of citizenship?

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/wcm/conne...8/EN_saudi_nationality_system.pdf?MOD=AJPERES

Citizenship to foreigners can only be granted through a royal degree. You need to have a clean criminal record, be fluent in Arabic etc. Read the link above.

Citizenship is granted based on achievement and contribution to Saudi Arabia in fields such as medicine, development, and research.

Most go through the application program and achieve the number of points required for citizenship although that usually takes many years and many requirements are needed.

The benefits are many and the benefits heavily outweigh not being a citizen like almost everywhere else. Especially in the GCC where the states have well-developed welfare and public services.

In short it is really hard to get a citizenship as a complete foreigner if not impossible for the common Joe. Even the vast majority of children born in KSA to immigrant parents are not citizens yet. Including children of Arab immigrant parents.

This goes for all of the GCC. The governments don't throw citizenships left and right as some European states did in the past.

It is much, much easier to get a permit of residence, visa (usually for work or tourism etc.) hence the many foreigners in KSA. It can also easily be extended. But they are not citizens. Some people have lived all their life in KSA without even becoming citizens.

The rules might be changed in the future but this would probably mean that KSA would be flooded with immigrants. Sometimes persecuted Muslims receive citizenship by the government.

Anyway I don't deal with this daily and not a expert or government employee so I might have missed some details.

Anyway visit this link for more information:

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!u...SDU_P0c6McFQGbzRrv/?CSRT=17235387741056812858

EDIT: Also don't get the impression that it is impossible to be granted citizenship as a foreigner. Not at all. It is just not thrown at you to say the least.

Ohhhhh ! Where did you get the pic from ? The girl sitting next to the one in jeans looks like Lana Del Ray lol

:omghaha:

From that photo compilation made by that Western women in KSA. The link that IraniMale2 troll and Fire-Worshipper posted.

RIP and condolences to all family of victims...it is not something to be advocated..it is obviously is an terrorsit attack whoever did it..

As for iran...Mullah regime from many aspects is one of the worst government models of the world..As per to his natural reachness it is the no.1 of the worst economic model of the planet.

Last year Turksih government passed an article of law to give foreing doctors permition of work in public hospitals to resolve the lack of doctors....last month i travled in east region which known the most backward regions of turkey..i met with many iranian capable doctors work in public hospitals in towns of regions..They said they recieves 3 times more salary by government in Turkey than they were paid in iran. indeed, iranian doctors known well as very capable in their branchs even in europe..

Khamenei or MB : two sick groups two sick ideologies , anti democratic . but it is not the discussion here.

rip to the victims.

RIP and condolences to all family of victims...it is not something to be advocated..it is obviously is an terrorsit attack whoever did it..

As for iran...Mullah regime from many aspects is one of the worst government models of the world..As per to his natural reachness it is the no.1 of the worst economic model of the planet.

Last year Turksih government passed an article of law to give foreing doctors permition of work in public hospitals to resolve the lack of doctors....last month i travled in east region which known the most backward regions of turkey..i met with many iranian capable doctors work in public hospitals in towns of regions..They said they recieves 3 times more salary by government in Turkey than they were paid in iran. indeed, iranian doctors known well as very capable in their branchs even in europe..

Doctors in Iran make good money and well taken care off.

I would know, we have two doctors in my family and none of them would ever leave Iran to live anywhere else, and the reason is because they make very good amount of money. They can afford to live in very nice houses in wealthy areas of Tehran.

I suggest instead of always criticizing Iran's internal polices on this forum you start to look at your own government and your own external and internal policies, which is causing bankruptcy, civil unrest, horrible tension with neighboring countries because of reckless foreign policy, etc..

Turkey and Syria: On the Bankruptcy of Neo-Ottomanist Foreign Policy « Jeffrey C. Goldfarb's Deliberately Considered

How the War in Syria Has Helped to Inspire Turkey's Protests

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articl..._syria_has_helped_to_inspire_turkeys_protests

Hatay feels the brunt of crisis in Syria

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/hatay-feels-the-brunt-of-crisis-in-syria.aspx?pageID=238&nid=26601

A- KSA doesn't reveal most of its statistics.

B- These weapons are on standby in case of any reckless behavior from rouge states.

C- Based on 1st hand experience, I would like to inform you that we can turn your country into dust within a few hours. So yeah, you'd better stay where you are or else. Your mullahs learned their lesson very well.
Is that why your country is spending billions of dollars buying weapons from USA, and secretly begging America to attack Iran.

And your own people live in poverty, maybe you should spend all the money feeding your people, instead of weapons, terrorism, lavish lifestyles overseas.

Rich Nation, Poor People: Saudi Arabia by Lynsey Addario - LightBox

Saudi Arabia's riches conceal a growing problem of poverty | World news | Guardian Weekly

A- KSA doesn't reveal most of its statistics.

B- These weapons are on standby in case of any reckless behavior from rouge states.

C- Based on 1st hand experience, I would like to inform you that we can turn your country into dust within a few hours. So yeah, you'd better stay where you are or else. Your mullahs learned their lesson very well.

Aerial superiority is limited, you cannot take out all air defences even though you have the superior technology of western jets.
As for ground warfare, learn from Iraq, on the ground is it impossible unless you bring 2 million + troops which is impossible considering they do not have the right logistics or naval transport, tanks will be useless.

A few hours is what it takes for the air force to take off, sometimes you exaggerate the power of the F15s + Typhoon.

Beside that, you are both free to fuk each other up!

IraniMale2:

G-20 major economies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

xbmfc3.jpg

Another wet dream from a Saudi Arabian who hasn't been in Iran for 1 sec .

I never exaggerate a damn thing :smart: I'm just stating fact, you are entitled to take them as they are or dismiss them.

A few hours, is a big exaggeration as even the US could not do this.
But I get your point, you talk about a superior air force, a few hours would be more realistic with a big quantity of bombers which the US has, still a huge exeggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom