What's new

Seven Pakistani JF-17's on Airfield! Awesome Image!

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Awesome Image! Why weren't they found earlier? Oh well, as long as I'm doing it ... lol.

504738post-26-1223988659.jpg

:lol:come on yaar this pic was posted long time ago!

I didn't come across it before. SPECIALLY Not on the boards.

Secondly, go take a look at all the pictures that I've uploaded in the last one hour and tell me if you've spotted any of those here before. All in High resolutions. Even if this was posted before it's certainly not hurting anyone.

:police:

I didn't come across it before. SPECIALLY Not on the boards.

Secondly, go take a look at all the pictures that I've uploaded in the last one hour and tell me if you've spotted any of those here before. All in High resolutions. Even if this was posted before it's certainly not hurting anyone.

:police:

no offense yaar.
but thanks for the quality pictures.

Lol nice but seen before never the less good to see it again great shot!!

Thank you for posting these, Bezerk!
The color of the jets seem very light, is that due to the photo quality or are they just like that?

Thank you for posting these, Bezerk!
The color of the jets seem very light, is that due to the photo quality or are they just like that?

You're welcome!

As for the colour, I think it has to do something with low quality of the image and sunlight.

Thnx for the nice pic.
i want to know which air base is this one?

Great Picture i think the aircraft should be named in honour of some great PAF engineers who have kept the pilots in the air through their hard work not that this has anything to do with the fact that I am doing engineering myself though ;)

Great Picture i think the aircraft should be named in honour of some great PAF engineers who have kept the pilots in the air through their hard work not that this has anything to do with the fact that I am doing engineering myself though ;)

Well i appreciate your concerns and also feels the same, but you should also know that JF stands for Joint Fighter, admitting the fact that it was a joint venture between Pakistan and China.

You must also know that this plane has also been called FC-1-an acronym for Fighter China!!!!

Back
Top Bottom