What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

Yaar, Tshering, I am taking a neutral side because otherwise these Pakistanis will shout that they are being selectively victimised and maybe that there is a Zionist conspiracy to take them away from Islam and convert them to hinduism.

But by being neutral you are weakening and leaving your own people's support. They will keep shouting nonsense. Would that mean you would one day convert and become Pakistani? :what: Seriously, your logic is weird dude.

After all Pakistan is a country where people will do anything to avoid admitting that they are wrong - This even takes extreme forms like deliberately acting paranoid and claiming victimisation. Had I worded my ideas in a non-neutral way these people would immediately cry partiality. I do not want to give these people like Salman etc the chance to do that. I want them to stick to facts. So that was my way of making sure they are not able to divert the issue and change the topic away from 'Facts' !

Unfortunately facts are looked as conspiracy theories in their country and that won't change. So you are only showing your weak stand here by taking the neutral position.

But by being neutral you are weakening and leaving your own people's support. They will keep shouting nonsense. Would that mean you would one day convert and become Pakistani? :what: Seriously, your logic is weird dude.

Unfortunately facts are looked as conspiracy theories in their country and that won't change. So you are only showing your weak stand here by taking the neutral position.

With reference to the last part, conspiracy theories are a global phenomenon. You can't simply pin them to our heads and go off scotch free.
India believes that ISI aids terrorists in India....proof ?
Americans believe there were aliens in Roswell.....proof ?
Russians believe the moon landing was faked....proof ?
Afghans believe polio vaccines cause sterility....proof ?

And these are only some of the many conspiracy theories that float about the world.

With reference to the last part, conspiracy theories are a global phenomenon. You can't simply pin them to our heads and go off scotch free.
India believes that ISI aids terrorists in India....proof ?
Americans believe there were aliens in Roswell.....proof ?
Russians believe the moon landing was faked....proof ?
Afghans believe polio vaccines cause sterility....proof ?

And these are only some of the many conspiracy theories that float about the world.

Agreed. We have straight proofs for the barbarian acts of India in Kashmir....

Kashmir would have been settled easily . India could have aquired pakistan occupeid cashmere easily. India had 3-4 chances. First in 1947,1965,1971.
But our govt piss in pants .

Kashmir would have been settled easily . India could have aquired pakistan occupeid cashmere easily. India had 3-4 chances. First in 1947,1965,1971.
But our govt piss in pants .

That makes no sense whatsoever. India did fight for Kashmir in 47. There were skirmishes in Kashmir during 65 and 71 was a completely different theatre of war.

That makes no sense whatsoever. India did fight for Kashmir in 47. There were skirmishes in Kashmir during 65 and 71 was a completely different theatre of war.

in 1947 if IA had advanced it could have aquired kashmir. Again in 1965 pakistan was not in situation for further waq. Had we advanced we could have aquired kashmir. But foreign powers stopped us.
In 1971 we had 1 lac pow we could have bargained ***.
But sadly Jnehru had idea that pakistan keep half of kashmir India keep half.then what to do.

Mr Bukhari, How does that matter. The problem is not that there are human rights violations in Kashmir, the problem is that Pakistan insists that - Indian security forces which are Hindu are oppressing the Kashmiri muslims.

That is a big lie that Pakistanis tell themselves to justify things to themselves. The truth is this :

- There are certainly rights violations in Kashmir but these occur because it is a Heavily Militarised Zone and not because there are Muslims in Kashmir.
- If Indians are oppressing Kashmiri Muslims, then it is both, the Indian Hindus and Indian Muslims that are doing so, because a large part of Indian security forces is Muslim. Also India has had 2 Muslim presidents if you know your history !

- Till Pakistan keeps up the propaganda that Indian Hindus are oppressing Kashmiri Muslims, the local populace will believe it too and keep up support for the insurgents.
- Till there are insurgents, IoK will remain a heavily militarised zone. Thus this becomes a vicious circle and Pakistan is directly responsible for it !

Hey Chess-Writes,
I have a question, All these insurgencies started from 1989 onwards, Why there was nothing before 1989?

I hope the local Kashmiri youth got inspired by the fall of Berlin wall and all the mujahideens were redirected to Kashmir by Pakistan when Indian Army did not have any means to stop them, And all these Army getting into Kashmir and human rights violation started only after 1989.

So what answer India have to stop the Mumbai like incidents? If Pakistan sends 10 bomb blasts why cant India cant blast a single bomb in LeT rally or training area and claim it never did it?

in 1947 if IA had advanced it could have aquired kashmir. Again in 1965 pakistan was not in situation for further waq. Had we advanced we could have aquired kashmir. But foreign powers stopped us.
But sadly Jnehru had idea that pakistan keep half of kashmir India keep half.then what to do.

In both 47 and 65 it was India that called for ceasefire. You could have kept on and you had those POWs, you could have bargained but I doubt that we would have traded Kashmir for those men. India would have had to free them eventually or maintain their living as dictated by the Geneva Accords(very expensive deal).

@ Chess-writer,

Now, I asked you a simple question about the two nation theory,
you believe birth of Pakistan == birth of Bangladesh == Birth of Kashmir.

Pakistan was created on the basis of religion and religion shall remain the only purpose of this country,
now tell me what you think ?

The fact that religion was USED to create Pakistan does not mean it was correct. This politicized Islam has nothing to do with authentic or traditional Islam, the Islam of the Quran and Sunnah. The Two Nation Theory has no basis in Islam and was infact first propounded by a Hindu Mahasabha founder Sarvarkar. So please stop insulting yourself by connecting it with Islam.

This ideology of religious nationalism is a perverted version of similar western ideologies that is nothing but a way to grab political power using religion as a tool. There is nothing pious about it. That is why those who genuinely followed Islam rejected this viewpoint.

The Kashmiri public made a choice when in the first elections in the state in 1951, the national conference came to power and passed a resolution acceding to India. They accession was on TOP of the treaty signed by the Maharaja. So the people of Kashmir had shown their decision back in 1951 itself.

That should be the basis of the resolution of Kashmir. And seriously its about time this Two Nation theory nonsense is put in the bin. Pakistan is a multi-racial, multi-ligusitic and multi-religious country and all these sub-nations have to be given equal opportunities if Pakistan as a state has to succeed.

And on Kashmir, many Pakistanis wrongly believe that Kashmiris want to join Pakistan. That is wrong. Infact, by almost all independent polling studies a major majority oppose joining Pakistan. The valley mostly want independence and if you take J&K as a whole less than half want independence. But independence was never in the UN resolutions so that is out of the question.

98% Kashmiris do not want to join Pakistan

What happened PakShah, you stopped responding to my posts. I didn't think you will admit defeat this easily. Glad to see that you have started seeing things our way. I am really glad to see you mature.

If you are confused over any of my points, lemme know, Always glad to educate you !

I'm not convinced by your trash crap. :lol: He exposed your hypocrisy about you use history when it suits you, but when I used history you simply ignored it.

Dont' worry, salman108, told me not to waste my time with hypocrites like you. :lol:

I'm not convinced by your trash crap. :lol: He exposed your hypocrisy about you use history when it suits you, but when I used history you simply ignored it.

Dont' worry, salman108, told me not to waste my time with hypocrites like you. :lol:

You could have told this yesterday itself... You have been silent and now you came back.... You took this much time to think How to avoid this logical guy?

And be assured that there will be NO plebishete on the so called MORAL ground.

The fact that religion was USED to create Pakistan does not mean it was correct. This politicized Islam has nothing to do with authentic or traditional Islam, the Islam of the Quran and Sunnah. The Two Nation Theory has no basis in Islam and was infact first propounded by a Hindu Mahasabha founder Sarvarkar. So please stop insulting yourself by connecting it with Islam.

This ideology of religious nationalism is a perverted version of similar western ideologies that is nothing but a way to grab political power using religion as a tool. There is nothing pious about it. That is why those who genuinely followed Islam rejected this viewpoint.

The Kashmiri public made a choice when in the first elections in the state in 1951, the national conference came to power and passed a resolution acceding to India. They accession was on TOP of the treaty signed by the Maharaja. So the people of Kashmir had shown their decision back in 1951 itself.

That should be the basis of the resolution of Kashmir. And seriously its about time this Two Nation theory nonsense is put in the bin. Pakistan is a multi-racial, multi-ligusitic and multi-religious country and all these sub-nations have to be given equal opportunities if Pakistan as a state has to succeed.

And on Kashmir, many Pakistanis wrongly believe that Kashmiris want to join Pakistan. That is wrong. Infact, by almost all independent polling studies a major majority oppose joining Pakistan. The valley mostly want independence and if you take J&K as a whole less than half want independence. But independence was never in the UN resolutions so that is out of the question.

98% Kashmiris do not want to join Pakistan

Actually you are uneducated. You are of that crowd which keeps screaming Maulana Azad.

There were many Islamic Scholars that agreed with the creation of Pakistan such as Chaudhry Niaz Ali Khan.
There were many practicing Muslims such Muhammad Asad ( formerly known as Leopold Weiss) and Chaudry Rehmat Ali who helped in the creation of Pakistan and were members of the All India Muslim League and helped create Pakistan out of their dedication for Islam.

But of course you have been blinded by propaganda.

As for you chess-writer you are hypocrite. Lets try again, so me and Salman108 can understand what you are trying to say.

First of all Nehru promised that there would be a referendum in Kashmir. This has not happened.

The KASHMIRIS do not want India. Everybody knows that for sure. Even Arundhati Roy goes and tells that to the world.

According to the partition plan it did not matter where the princely states acceded to, because that would only be conditional, for a referendum would then be done to see what the people wanted: Pakistan or India.

That is were India FAILED! India did not want to hold a referendum in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Pakistan was ready to do so in her Kashmir.

Sheikh Abdullah in 1952 wanted self-determination for Kashmiris, but conveniently India ignored this.

And what does your argument of "a minority in any country will want independence, if they believe if it is an achievable aim."

What does this argument have to do with the Kashmir dispute?

Muslims are not a minority in Kashmir. And a referendum was supposed to happen according to the partition rules.

Chess-writer you are just beating around the bush.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

@PakShah : LOL Buddy, I understand ! People say that when they are defeated. Sort of like the child who takes his bat and ball home when his friend hits him for a few sixes.

It is extremely hard for an unitellectual buffalo to understand that I used Historical examples to support an idea because you yourself demanded that I prove things. But I didn't talk about pelbiscite and stuff at all, because that is the only argument you have and it is the most flawed of all your arguments (because the Indian side has points too). So I saw it better to discuss the common threads and underlying ideas sorrounding the Kashmir issue. The Answer does not lie in the History of Kashmir, it lies in the Future of Kashmir and we can shape it by learning from the History of the whole world ---- Get my point ?!

Unfortunately , I had to tell you a few truths and humiliate you in doing so. But , you would of course admit that part of the problem lay in your rigidity. You were stuck like an old tape recorder on a few points(like saying economics don't matter and that I am a troll) but I used that to put you in your place.

Guess what, I am feeling a bit sorry now, You are after all, a human being, and an educated one at that (although it looks like you have been educated by a Mad Mullah in a Madrassa or something), so I sympathise with you.

Happy Debating, just don't mention anything ilogical here, or I will have to reply to it and then you wouldn't like it ! So far you keep yourself to liking other people's comments, you'll be fine and the stupidity of your arguments will stay hidden.

No, that is where you are wrong, the future of Kashmir is about just and moral principles. India does not have any arguments if one looks at the history of the Kashmir dispute. India is holding Indian Occupied Kashmir by Force.

Go tell you pathetic arguments to Syed Ali Geelani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, and Arundhati Roy. :lol:

I'm a university student by the way. I don't have a lot of time to waste with you. :lol:

And where are you chess-writer? Are you afraid to talk to me and salman108. Or have you realized you have been caught as a hypocrite and ran away? :lol:

And chess-write your arguments about the "future" and the "economic" situation of Kashmiris are pretty pathetic arguments.

Point1:

You are saying since so much time has passed, the principle of following the rules of the partition of the British Raj, is outdated?

Thats a pretty stupid argument.

If a person A borrows something from person b, and is supposed to give it back, but 30 years has passed, this means person A should not return the (eg.car) back to person B?

If person A does not return the borrowed object back to person B that is stealing and agianst principles.

Likewise to India. If India is supposed to hold a referendum in Indian occupied Kashmir but going according to your nonsense, ooops 30-40 years has passed, and then your foolish countrymen say "just accept the line of control", this is going against the rules, this is going against principles.

This is where India FAILS.

Point 2:
Again you use "Economics." You cannot use money to buy out principles. That is where you fail.

Forget which country is more economically better.

I would rather be in my country and have my rights and be poor, than live with injustices and be rich!

Money cannot be used to buy freedom! :lol:

^^^^
you wrote alot but said very little

Kashmir wants freedom, that is undeniable
You promised them a vote, which later you did not give and thus are proven liers.

just accept those two facts and we can move from there to a better future.

^^^^
you wrote alot but said very little

Kashmir wants freedom, that is undeniable
You promised them a vote, which later you did not give and thus are proven liers.

just accept those two facts and we can move from there to a better future.

Well in that case, you have a problem. Your claim on Kashmir was based on it being a Muslim majority state & Pakistan being the state created for Muslims. That argument was negated by India becoming a secular state & further negated once again when Bangladesh became independent since Pakistan could no longer claim to represent for all Muslims of India which if logically followed renders your very claim for Kashmir on the grounds made earlier defunct.

You would have done that if only that was possible :azn: Stop living in wonderland ... No foreign power ever stopped you ... In 1947 , Nehru went running to the UN for cease fire , not Pakistan ... Shastri died of heart attack at Tashkent after calling for ceasefire in 1965 ... What reason would have been there for someone gaining territory to call for ceasefire and not the other party ? :azn: POW's could have been bargained for territory , are you serious ? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom