What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

Total number of personnel @ Pak Army = 550,000 give or take.
Number of personnel in IOK approximately equal to total Pak Army.

What does that tell you ?

It tells me that you don't have a hope in hell of wresting Kashmir from us. We have far too many troops for you to handle. if we can have that number in just one state & have plenty still left over, what realistic chance do you think that you guys have?

It tells me that you don't have a hope in hell of wresting Kashmir from us. We have far too many troops for you to handle. if we can have that number in just one state & have plenty still left over, what realistic chance do you think that you guys have?

THAT ... might be one way of looking at things.

Another way is Hindu-stan needs as many troops to guard one province as Pakistan needs to guard the whole country

YEY !

We DO HAVE a chance cose they suck at their job.

and mind you, before you hit the reply button ... be thankful to Bhuttos for letting you survive;
Had punjab slipped when the time was right, Hindu-stan would have been many orders smaller.

Total number of personnel @ Pak Army = 550,000 give or take.
Number of personnel in IOK approximately equal to total Pak Army.

What does that tell you ?

It does tell me that there are external forces that want to create problems in Kashmir valley and India is defending itself.

See...it has been 65 years since the independence, and lot of blood has flown across Indus. Now nationalistic identities have been formed in both countries and they are very strong. It is better Pakistan forget Kashmir and move on. If Pakistan wants to persist with its position, then fine, India too can wait.

It does tell me that there are external forces that want to create problems in Kashmir valley and India is defending itself.

See...it has been 65 years since the independence, and lot of blood has flown across Indus. Now nationalistic identities have been formed in both countries and they are very strong. It is better Pakistan forget Kashmir and move on. If Pakistan wants to persist with its position, then fine, India too can wait.

Nothing wrong with that.

Lets us all wait for the day when this shall be decided.

Why such a stupid thread.!!!!

Simply put, Kashmir is the integral part of India; hence what this 'settling Kashmir' and 'getting reward'.

It is like behead yourself and get reward....laughable proposition

Kashmir is NOT an integral part of India. Stop trolling!

Kashmir is disputed territory according to the UN.

Kashmir is disputed territory according to the OIC.

Stop lying!

Another way is Hindu-stan needs as many troops to guard one province as Pakistan needs to guard the whole country

YEY !

and mind you, before you hit the reply button ... be thankful to Bhuttos for letting you survive;
Had punjab slipped when the time was right, Hindu-stan would have been many orders smaller.

yeah, yeah, I have to give you guys this; you have no shortage of wet dreams even if your backside is on fire. The brain is still getting the nose to poke into other people's business instead of trying to put out the fire that is spreading from the backside up.

History is all about ifs & buts. Playing yesterday's chess game has become an habit for you guys instead of facing up to tomorrow's challenges. What could have been in Punjab should matter less than what is in Pakistan now.

yeah, yeah, I have to give you guys this; you have no shortage of wet dreams even if your backside is on fire. The brain is still getting the nose to poke into other people's business instead of trying to put out the fire that is spreading from the backside up.

History is all about ifs & buts. Playing yesterday's chess game has become an habit for you guys instead of facing up to tomorrow's challenges. What could have been in Punjab should natter less than what is in Pakistan now.

You don't need to worry about Pakistan. Everything in Pakistan is under control.

You Indians should worry about the Maoists and China! :lol:

Nothing wrong with that.

Lets us all wait for the day when this shall be decided.

Yes, that is a good answer. I hope Pakistan sticks to its position. Let us see....

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Stop lying!

Who is UN or OIC to decide what is India's? Kashmir is India's integral part.

Sure , here you go.

AS for economics etc ...

n THAT is wheYou are from Hindu-stan. For you economics might move the world. Your kind together with Jews made and perfected the
interest based system that is crushing humanity now. If you still believe you can use economics to buy out morality sure ;
these days it is very much possible but thare you and me will be two different people.

Lastly I have a question for you, and think before you answer.

What do you think about the breakup of East Pakistan, and what do you think about the two nation theory ?

Well I have gone through the theory of Islamic base Banking system......and could not found much different with normal Banking system.Please explain the morality ground for Banking system.

But that is what you are going to say obviously.

There are a lot of things according to the UN that you would not want me to pull up regarding you. Make up your mind about UN's authenticity.

Oh I see! :lol: What are they going to do? wail and bawl over it? After all that's all they can do.

Stop lying!

Calm down. You'll fall off the chair. :coffee:

@ Chess-writer,

Now, I asked you a simple question about the two nation theory,
you believe birth of Pakistan == birth of Bangladesh == Birth of Kashmir.

Pakistan was created on the basis of religion and religion shall remain the only purpose of this country,
now tell me what you think ?

These fascists’ Hindus are leading the whole region into confrontation. The politics in India is always based upon religion and faith, yet its secular India. I don’t know when the general Indian will realize the price they are paying in Siachen and Kashmir? India and Pakistan both fought 4 wars. Never India nor Pakistan can occupy or destroy each other.

Indian Casualties In Kashmir:

As an estimate 200-500 Army personal killed each year in Kashmir alone.

Indian Casualties in Siachen:
According to global security till 1997 more than 2000 indian solders lost their lives in siachen alone.

As an estimate on every fourth day one Pakistani solder and on every other day one Indian solders is losing his life on siachen.

Financial Aspects:
India alone spent 100 Billion Rs. So far, while her half of population living under the poverty line.

That’s what Kashmir and Siachen costing India and still they want to open more fronts.

If India settles the issues of Kashmir according to the will of Kashmiri people the future of whole region will be changed. Here I am saying Kashmir according to Kashmiries will. And there should not be any doubted on it as we all Indian and pakistanies get indepence on the same formula.

The benefits:

 No more Heavy Defense Budgets
 Smaller and batter army
 More money available to reduce poverty and hunger in both countries
 Together both the nation can rock the world.
 Peace and stability in the Region
 No more RSS, LeT, Hizbul Mujaheedin, SVP etc
 No more terror attacks like happened in Mumbai etc

So u admit the Mumbai attack was planned was Pakistanis......

YEY !

did pakistan try entering india except the way of insurgents after we posted the troops in kashmir-no
except one incident kargil where it occupied abandoned posts which i dont consider act of heroism but cowardice:lol:

Before any of our Pakistani or Indian friends go on a rant against Jews or Hindus or Christians or Muslims, Please consider this - Allah(or God) created all humanity, the fact that you are a Muslim/Hundu is entirely Allah's will. Had he commanded that you be born in a different country to different parents, you would probably have been arguing from the other side and insulting another religion. So kindly cut the crap, Stop the drivel, Get civilised, Get mature and above all - Stick to facts !

By taking the "neutral" side, you are only showing how weak you are. This is not definition of our nation. So quit your weakness and have the courage to face reality. Running away from it will not make it vanish into thin air.

Back
Top Bottom