What's new

Setback for Kerala, panel says Mullaperiyar safe

Have u seen the second source? yeah we attacked I agreed there is nothing wrong in that after such retaliation u people stopped everything. You people started we given grand end.

Lets see how u will get that power I think you don't know TN influence in New Delhi.

You boast about TN influence in Delhi and then whine about how GoI was unable to stop Tamil Massacre in SL. Is that some type of double talk.

Honestly speaking I hope you, Medulla and your friends gains popularity in TN and secedes away from Indian Union. We are better off without you.

Nope historically that water belongs to us you people generating electricity frm our water. To confirming that we demanding idukki district(tamil population is more) should merge with TN.

Deal or no deal?

How back historically do you want to go. If that by sense, the whole of SE Asia belongs to India as India Kings ruled there.

Your answer is there in one of the comments itself:

I thought you have some sense but u r damn stupid have u read the second line of that article? u asked source I given ,now you showing somebody's comment. Even I can say that fellow is mallu . I don't want 2 argue with stupid like u case closed.

So that means we dont have to give our water...DEAL !!!

Install new generating equipment at Idduki, our water is coming to us.

Nero expects us to reciprocate his gesture.

if its like that we will charge you for the water that flow into TN since you are loading our soil with your property. that is not one drop of water should come into TN. just imagine what rainy seasons will do to kerala then?...your fears of mullai perriyar will come true without it actually falling apart.

stupidity aside- a deal was made and you honour it. a river does not belong to any state...it belongs equally to where ever it flows..... it is TN that bears the brunt of floods in the rainy season not kerala. since the water is opened up during rains to prevent the dam from getting damaged....you guys never consider this damage that goes by in TN.

He bashing our leaders with inappropriate terms that why I replied in that way. He may be bad for you guys but he is our leader and they struggling for our rights. Wat he distracted? who attacked tamils first? who attacked sabarimala devotees? who trapped hundereds of estate workers(including women) near kumuli? who proposed new dam construction without consulting us? who said dam is weak? who released 999 movie at time? get the ans and talk.

The attack on sbarimala pilgrims: godlessness & bastardly act
Holding up Kumily helpless poor Workers: Highhandedness & cowardly act
But any Kerala political party orchestrating it would amount to treachery against national interest act.

I am quite sure unlike Tamilnadu there’s not even a single party who had the guts to openly ask its party workers in Kerala to attack Pothys or Chennai silks in kerala or the business establishments of considerably large Tamil population that has been assimilated into Kerala. Which was other wise in the case of tamilnadu, where ‘party sponsored ‘goons unleashed their anger against the populace & business establishments with amazing openness, holding their party flags.

These Kerala parties couldn’t organize the stone-a-tamil-establisment-a-day because I think for the fear of getting branded as extremist by their own countrymen.

But from the arguments of you & your ilks, I think vaiko & seeman would seem to get more vote from just doing that, celebrated for their voyeuristic extremism. & that my friend is what pains me the most.

I thought you have some sense but u r damn stupid have u read the second line of that article? u asked source I given ,now you showing somebody's comment. Even I can say that fellow is mallu . I don't want 2 argue with stupid like u case closed.

Even if it is true what has GoTN done to rectify it and bring justice to the victims. Why was no Woman Rights Organizations, who are dime a dozen ,not following up this case. Why this was not reported in Kerala? and pls don't accuse of being partisian. Even during the height of Mullaperiyar protest many Kerala media houses were warning us Malayalees not to get overtly emotional. So i am sure this case would have been covered in detail if so happened.

if its like that we will charge you for the water that flow into TN since you are loading our soil with your property. that is not one drop of water should come into TN. just imagine what rainy seasons will do to kerala then?...your fears of mullai perriyar will come true without it actually falling apart.

stupidity aside- a deal was made and you honour it. a river does not belong to any state...it belongs equally to where ever it flows..... it is TN that bears the brunt of floods in the rainy season not kerala. since the water is opened up during rains to prevent the dam from getting damaged....you guys never consider this damage that goes by in TN.

Ahhh...you thought i was serious...hey you are right, water from a river is for everyone..we are not or did not contest that. My reply was for an idiot who said Kerala is not entitled to nuclear power only because the plant is in Tamil Nadu.

Selfishness..What about TN demanding the entire power from KKNPP? is that not selfishness.

Also I was answering to the particular statement that TN will deport Keralites. Deport..Is that you guys run a separate sovereign country in TN?

We demanding power oly from unit 1 mate cos we are facing power cuts daily.. 2 hours in cities and 8-10 hours in rural areas...
U guys can have that from 2nd unit.. 2nd unit wil be commissioned in 5-6 months...
Everyone will get a equal and fair share :)

We demanding power oly from unit 1 mate cos we are facing power cuts daily.. 2 hours in cities and 8-10 hours in rural areas...
U guys can have that from 2nd unit.. 2nd unit wil be commissioned in 5-6 months...
Everyone will get a equal and fair share :)

No Jaya Amma Thinks otherwise.

After giving green signal to the Kudankulam nuclear power plant, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa on Saturday demanded that the entire 2000 MW power to be generated by its two units be given to the state in view of the "severe power shortage."

Jayalalithaa wants entire power from Kudankulam power plant for TN - India - DNA

Thats not acceptable. Kerala ,other southern states and center have their share in the KKNPP.

Saw it on news and in a documentary.I mean who is the SC kidding,that dam should have been torn a long way back :coffee:

Well we have people here who believes that a dam made in the 1890s made of Surkhi can stand for a 1000 years.

Even if it is true what has GoTN done to rectify it and bring justice to the victims. Why was no Woman Rights Organizations, who are dime a dozen ,not following up this case. Why this was not reported in Kerala? and pls don't accuse of being partisian. Even during the height of Mullaperiyar protest many Kerala media houses were warning us Malayalees not to get overtly emotional. So i am sure this case would have been covered in detail if so happened.
it is because, Tamil media is below standard..Their Channels are partisan and in Mullaperiyar issue, A *Tamil* Indian Express News Reporter(forgot his name) put so many fake stories so that nomadic tamils in the southern region of tamilnadu gets violent. Have You Seen Report of Tamil Tribals coming to Kerala border to "Attack" Us guided by misguided reports from tamil media and channels like Puthiya thalamure?

When brainwashed Dravidian Politics makes a common tamil to believe that Sebastian Seeman,Thirumavalavan,Vaiko are Great Leaders...That tells their level of brainwashing. these people are a security threat to kerala,karnataka,andhra who are neighbouring states. It reminds Us about Punjab insurgency.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is because, Tamil media is below standard..Their Channels are partisan and in Mullaperiyar issue, A *Tamil* Indian Express News Reporter(forgot his name) put so many fake stories so that nomadic tamils in the southern region of tamilnadu gets violent. Have You Seen Report of Tamil Tribals coming to Kerala border to "Attack" Us guided by misguided reports from tamil media and channels like Puthiya thalamure?

When brainwashed Dravidian Politics makes a common tamil to believe that Sebastian Seeman,Thirumavalavan,Vaiko are Great Leaders...That tells their level of brainwashing. these people are a security threat to kerala,karnataka,andhra who are neighbouring states. It reminds Us about Punjab insurgency.

Reported....:lol:

You people never use your brain? if they fully documented that incident means next moment some rogue people enters into any colleges/shops into Coimbatore/other regions and grab mallu girls then they will do the same. You want that would be happened?

Tell me one thing your family members or relatives not studying at Tamilnadu? you want them to suffer?.

Last edited by a moderator:
You people never use your brain? if they fully documented that incident means next moment some rogue people enters into any colleges/shops into Coimbatore/other regions and grab mallu girls then they will do the same. You want that would be happened?

Tell me one thing your family members or relatives not studying at Tamilnadu? you want them to suffer?.

Sorry to say your statement makes no sense. If 500 women were molested thats a big news to miss and gain notoriety that will even invite international scrutiny. But here the news vanished as soon as it came, which makes the source of news highly suspicious.

Sorry to say your statement makes no sense. If 500 women were molested thats a big news to miss and gain notoriety that will even invite international scrutiny. But here the news vanished as soon as it came, which makes the source of news highly suspicious.

Do you have any understanding problem?

Source:In one of the worst incidents of mob frenzy over the ongoing Mullaiperiyar dam safety row, nearly 500 women estate workers from Tamil Nadu were held hostage and some of them allegedly sexually harassed in Idukki district in Kerala on Monday.

Do you have any understanding problem?

Source:In one of the worst incidents of mob frenzy over the ongoing Mullaiperiyar dam safety row, nearly 500 women estate workers from Tamil Nadu were held hostage and some of them allegedly sexually harassed in Idukki district in Kerala on Monday.

Again I am asking you if this really happened its too big a news to miss or simply let go. But here the as soon as Mullaperiyar issue is over, the news vanished.

Back
Top Bottom