What's new

Setback for Kerala, panel says Mullaperiyar safe

First of who started this thread or in otherwords what was the use of this thread in the first place.It was started by a Tamil as a show of chest thumping and to rub the verdict in the face of Malayalees.

As for the bolded part I find it funny when about 6 lakh Tamilians make their living in Kerala.

Well, whe you couldn't refute the SC decision logically, you guys start abusing Tamils, calling them names like 'pandi' and bring totally unrelated issues.

The poorest of poor Tamils usually work in Kerala. The ones in proper jobs dread the prospect of working there. My family is full of bank employees and Kerala is the last place they would want to get a transfer to. such is the harassment that outsiders face there. I know at least two people who quit their job because they couldn't face the harassment and couldn't get a transfer back. Kerala is great place to visit but a terrible place for outsiders to live and work. Even the Malayalees who live in Chennai are of that opinion.

Thats just coating.
you think that we are butifying the dam with coating, its tons of concrete thats used and a reinforced check dam thats built to slow the water flow
Why can't it be built now.
WHY? by the time the DAM is built the real estate guys will occupy the entire bank and your goverment/politician will give patta to them and will shout that its their land and we can only have 20 feet of water maintained in that dam

Yeah some low intensity ones...not like the organized ransacking of Malayalee shops like that of Muthoot (a favorite among the Tamil Nationalist Goons). Also I am very happy that in the end, after the MP crisis, we malayalees can very well take the moral high ground.
Tamil Nationalism is what that has kept us alive, even i am a tamil nationlist, calling me a goon is not going to change the fact that i am a law abiding citizen who has paid his taxes with out fail to the UNION of INDIA.

Instead of dissing me show one example from the numerous examples that you claim to know in the previous post.

I know your tactics. You will give me a million specifications and then ask me to satisfy all those or else you won't agree. any way, if multiple expert panel reports do not convince you, I don't think my examples are going to.

Thats just coating.

How are you qualified to judge what is safe and what is not?

Well, whe you couldn't refute the SC decision logically, you guys start abusing Tamils, calling them names like 'pandi' and bring totally unrelated issues.

First of all SC decision is yet to come and I ask again what was the need for this thread in the first place.

The poorest of poor Tamils usually work in Kerala. The ones in proper jobs dread the prospect of working there. My family is full of bank employees and Kerala is the last place they would want to get a transfer to. such is the harassment that outsiders face there. I know at least two people who quit their job because they couldn't face the harassment and couldn't get a transfer back.

LOL at the bolded part. So you want to say that all the 6 lakh Tamils here are poor. The owners of big whole sale shops may tend to disagree.

So you know some person who quit their job and decided to brush the whole state of Kerala with a racist colour..that makes you no less of a racist either.

Kerala is great place to visit but a terrible place for outsiders to live and work. Even the Malayalees who live in Chennai are of that opinion.

Tell that to the thousands of the non-Keralites flooding to Kerala for the IT related, Central Govt jobs.

In 1880's when the king signed the treaty , there wasnt any need of water for drinking and electricity wasnt this popular.

But population and industry grown many thousand times after that century.

Today the drinking and power needs of the state which is entirely dependant on hydro electric power plants is under threat.

This river is not like kaveri which flows through TN.

This is a kerala originated , flown , drained river whose only benefiters is the state of kerala.

Under the original treaty it was meant for irrigation of 5 districts but apart from treaty its used for making electricity without paying anything.

Any sane mind would say its a favour of the old king during the colonial times who hasnt foreseen the future events like union of states and the need for the coming generations.

Let TN keep the dam, build a new one by our own and get whats rightfully ours.

The complaints if any can be send to her majesty Queen of England.

Guys i say again, finish the thread...
No need of arguing here at a foreign forum...
Let the SC decide, and be it.. Finish it off :)
I don like indian bro's fighting like this here !!

I know your tactics. You will give me a million specifications and then ask me to satisfy all those or else you won't agree. any way, if multiple expert panel reports do not convince you, I don't think my examples are going to.

In other words your numerous examples goes down the drain, for there is none.

How are you qualified to judge which is safe and which is not?

A person whose life will be affected if MP dam breaks..Will that satisfy you.

you think that we are butifying the dam with coating, its tons of concrete thats used and a reinforced check dam thats built to slow the water flow

WHY? by the time the DAM is built the real estate guys will occupy the entire bank and your goverment/politician will give patta to them and will shout that its their land and we can only have 20 feet of water maintained in that dam

The high level committee fixed water level at 155 feet for the new dam. Thats a huge advantage in favor of TN.

Tamil Nationalism is what that has kept us alive, even i am a tamil nationlist, calling me a goon is not going to change the fact that i am a law abiding citizen who has paid his taxes with out fail to the UNION of INDIA.

Also a guy if I am not mistaken talks of secession from Indian Union , if GoI acts against your pre conceived notions , like that of SL Tamil issue.

First of all SC decision is yet to come and I ask again what was the need for this thread in the first place.

LOL at the bolded part. So you want to say that all the 6 lakh Tamils here are poor. The owners of big whole sale shops may tend to disagree.

So you know some person who quit their job and decided to brush the whole state of Kerala with a racist colour..that makes you no less of a racist either.

Tell that to the thousands of the non-Keralites flooding to Kerala for the IT related, Central Govt jobs.

we don't know how happy they are. I am guessing they would like to quit too. lol

But to be honest, most of the malayalees in Chennai seem to be friendly and hard working. The problem starts only when an outsider goes to Kerala. The work culture there is bad and outsiders face hostility. This from multiple accounts of Malayalees living in Chennai. I am guessing it is due to communist politics. and union culture. It has nothing to with racism. Don't be a drama queen.

Also a guy if I am not mistaken talks of secession from Indian Union , if GoI acts against your pre conceived notions , like that of SL Tamil issue.
yep, i want the country i am in to behave consistent, in the IG period you'll supprt the LTTE, in RG period you'll take a different stance based on some DIXIT, and this change of stance is bring bad name to not only INDIA but the 7 crore Tamils too.
and i was not talking about freedom because of SL tamil issue but the Indian Government inaction against the SL Navy in making sure that Tamil fishermen are not fired up on just because they crossed an imaginary maritime boundary

we don't know how happy they are. I am guessing they would like to quit too. lol

Are you some sort of mind reader.

But to be honest, most of the malayalees in Chennai seem to be friendly and hard working. The problem starts only when an outsider goes to Kerala. The work culture there is bad and outsiders face hostility. This from multiple accounts of Malayalees living in Chennai. I am guessing it is due to communist politics. and union culture.

Yes work culture here is different. Being a boss, doesn't mean that your orders will be carried out with no opposition or without question. You cannot take your sub ordinates for granted here and if you think thats Communist Politics..so be it.

If I am not mistaken, nurses of pvt hospitals of Madras as well as Kerala strike at the same time demanding better wages and living conditions. While the strike in Madras vanished, nurses in Kerala got guarantee from the Govt for better pay. If you think that is again communist politics.. I support it whole heartedly.

It has nothing to with racism. Don't be a drama queen.

With so much race card thrown around in this forum, I though you were also going down the same line.

How sad.. I would like to listen to your tragic tale. is it something like the Titanic story?

Not interested to tell that story to a person with low EQ.

yep, i want the country i am in to behave consistent, in the IG period you'll supprt the LTTE, in RG period you'll take a different stance based on some DIXIT, and this change of stance is bring bad name to not only INDIA but the 7 crore Tamils too.
and i was not talking about freedom because of SL tamil issue but the Indian Government inaction against the SL Navy in making sure that Tamil fishermen are not fired up on just because they crossed an imaginary maritime boundary

By Grace of God/Periyar/Vaiko you will have your wish of a separate country where you can frame the foreign policies according to your whims and fancies.

Let TN keep the dam, build a new one by our own and get whats rightfully ours.

The complaints if any can be send to her majesty Queen of England.

Where..up stream or down stream.

Back
Top Bottom