What's new

Setback for Kerala, panel says Mullaperiyar safe

You Tamilains need more EQ to understand the feelings and fear of a community who lives under a 119 year old dam..the only one of this type in the world still standing but you are only concerned with technical calculations. Thats the problem of having more IQ but no EQ.

The mass hysteria about the dam was created by your own politicians with vested interest. there are numerous dams around the world which are hundreds and even thousands of years old. As some one said earlier, Kallanai in Tamil Nadu is more than 2000years old. It is not fair to make us his heartless selfish people while we have always been accommodating and tolerant . If it is extra money that Kerala is after, then that should be the premise of the argument and not this BS about the risk to 3million lives.

His wife who conspired bus bomb blast is still roaming free. Still I cannot comprehend the support they receive. Looks like Tamil lives don't matter there. Why don't your religious fanatics settle their scores in your state? Why bring it to a religiously harmonious place like Tamil Nadu repeatedly?

Just do a little googling before vomiting ignorance here. She was charged for the TN Bus Burning (not Bomb) case.

Madani's wife charged in TN bus burning case - Rediff.com India News

As for Madani, 9 years he was in your custody but your police still was unable to connect him to the blast.

The thing to remember is still the Tamils were cultured enough not to involve in violence against keralites.

We already saw how 'peaceful' you are during the MP crisis.

You Tamilains need more EQ to understand the feelings and fear of a community who lives under a 119 year old dam..the only one of this type in the world still standing but you are only concerned with technical calculations. Thats the problem of having more IQ but no EQ.
the fear was not natural buddy but a propaganda to generate real estate in the banks of the dam site, if you do not agree, i suggest that you visit the dam and see how many resorts have come up and how your politicians are interested in taking a big pie in the real estate business.
The finding of the DAMS stability is by a nutral team, not by Tamils so if you still say that the dam is not safe then there is a posibility that you are also a real estate borker who is interested in decommisioning a dam that is certified safe by a team of expert panels.

The mass hysteria about the dam was created by your own politicians with vested interest. there are numerous dams around the world which are hundreds and even thousands of years old. As some one said earlier, Kallanai in Tamil Nadu is more than 2000years old. It is not fair to make us his heartless selfish people while we have always been accommodating and tolerant . If it is extra money that Kerala is after, then that should be the premise of the argument and not this BS about the risk to 3million lives.

Do not bring the Kallanai argument here. Its just a check dam not a gravity dam. I will be grateful if you can dig up any example among the numerous examples you know..the criterias are simple..The dam should be made of Surkhi, over 100 years old and having a height greater or equal than 176 feet.

We already saw how 'peaceful' you are during the MP crisis.
ya ya, we were not peaceful but you do not have an upper hand to comment about our behaviour as your people crosed the state border in Coimbatore in 2 wealers and stoned TN busses and other vehicles.

the fear was not natural buddy but a propaganda to generate real estate in the banks of the dam site, if you do not agree, i suggest that you visit the dam and see how many resorts have come up and how your politicians are interested in taking a big pie in the real estate business.
The finding of the DAMS stability is by a nutral team, not by Tamils so if you still say that the dam is not safe then there is a posibility that you are also a real estate borker who is interested in decommisioning a dam that is certified safe by a team of expert panels.

Build a new dam in the existing place..as simple as that. Also have you been to the MP area?

Do not bring the Kallanai argument here. Its just a check dam not a gravity dam. I will be grateful if you can dig up any example among the numerous examples you know..the criterias are simple..The dam should be made of Surkhi, over 100 years old and having a height greater or equal than 176 feet.
This SURKI dam is strengthend with MODERN CONCRETE reinforment and you guys are paninking over nothing.

Build a new dam in the existing place..as simple as that. Also have you been to the MP area?
yep we will build a new dam with the concensus of the Kerala government when we are no longer able to strengthen the dam, my friend servered as a AE in the dam and yes i have been there

ya ya, we were not peaceful but you do not have an upper hand to comment about our behaviour as your people crosed the state border in Coimbatore in 2 wealers and stoned TN busses and other vehicles.

Any sources...but I saw in TV how thousands of Tamils instigated by Tamil Nationalist parties tried to cross over to Kerala to cause destruction and how Malayalee owned shops were ransacked and destroyed even by lawyers.

Any sources...but I saw in TV how thousands of Tamils instigated by Tamil Nationalist parties tried to cross over to Kerala to cause destruction and how Malayalee owned shops were ransacked and destroyed even by lawyers.
i was there in madukari in coimbatore when this happened, and the miscrients fleed in their bikes toward kerala after stoning the bus. it was not a mass mischief but a low intensity one that destroyed the bus glasses of 4 vehicles. it was reported in the local/regional news papers as i dont remember the date, i am not able to find a source

This SURKI dam is strengthend with MODERN CONCRETE reinforment and you guys are paninking over nothing.

Thats just coating.

yep we will build a new dam with the concensus of the Kerala government when we are no longer able to strengthen the dam,

Why can't it be built now.

my friend servered as a AE in the dam and yes i have been there

It seems, every Tamilian's friend here is an AE at MP dam:D

i was there in madukari in coimbatore when this happened, and the miscrients fleed in their bikes toward kerala after stoning the bus. it was not a mass mischief but a low intensity one that destroyed the bus glasses of 4 vehicles. it was reported in the local/regional news papers as i dont remember the date, i am not able to find a source

Yeah some low intensity ones...not like the organized ransacking of Malayalee shops like that of Muthoot (a favorite among the Tamil Nationalist Goons). Also I am very happy that in the end, after the MP crisis, we malayalees can very well take the moral high ground.

Violence was stared by Keralites as usual. Tamils retaliated this time. Even in this very forum, vitriol against Tamils was started by a mallu guy in the previous thread on the topic. I was shocked to see the level of hatred you guys have for us. Its not without reason that outsiders never ant to work in Kerala.

Violence was stared by Keralites as usual. Tamils retaliated this time. Even in this very forum, vitriol against Tamils was started by a mallu guy in the previous thread on the topic. I was shocked to see the level of hatred you guys have for us. Its not without reason that outsiders never ant to work in Kerala.

First of who started this thread or in otherwords what was the use of this thread in the first place.It was started by a Tamil as a show of chest thumping and to rub the verdict in the face of Malayalees.

As for the bolded part I find it funny when about 6 lakh Tamilians make their living in Kerala.

you must be smarted than all the central government survey teams who have certified the dam as safe.

It seems, every Tamilian's friend here is an AE at MP dam:D
might be, because the last recruitment of AE;s was huge and my younger brothers 6 class mates all from Coimbatore Institute of Technology 2005 pass out got their posting. and as i am in close circle with them i have had the gift of making a lot of friendship in the AE circle especially in the PWD department

you must be smarted than all the central government survey teams who have certified the dam as safe.

Instead of dissing me show one example from the numerous examples that you claim to know in the previous post.

Back
Top Bottom