What's new

Setback for Kerala, panel says Mullaperiyar safe

The Hindu : News / National : Mullaperiyar dam structurally & hydrologically safe: panel

I don't understand why TN is afraid of a new agreement, when our CM publicly said that Kerala doesn't need a drop of Mullaperiyar water.

Okay if we nationalize Mullaperiyar, do you in return nationalize the food products grown with the help of that water and on which Kerala depends to feed our population and also make sure wackos like Vaiko, Nedumaran etc will not try to starve Kerala by economic blockade.

Who starved who? Last time I heard we still managed to get our food from elsewhere though at a higher price and farmers in TN were fcked up due to the ban. The veggie ban is just a show of strength, the ultimate loser is TN itself.

Typical Big Brother attitude. As for KKNPP power, Jaya Amma is already pressurizing Center to divert all power to TN. It seems Jaya will succeed.

Mate we (TN) are not like Keralites or Karnataka people who always claiming water as their own property.

Koodankulam nuclear plant built with Indian money so every states having rights on that plant. TN facing tremendous power shortage problem 8-10hrs and having 3500MW deficit. Govt. allocated 1000MW TN need it instantly even if get that it won't be sufficient. Recently our state govt. started to building several power plants including solar so TN will get benefits after 1- 2 yrs till then we need that power and have no choice.

You people facing half hour -1 hour power shortage for that you CM asking 500MW from koodankulam I think its not fair.

Stupid we also having own rivers and seasonal monsoon ; do u think TN is Sahara/Thar/ Gobi deserts? damn. I will cut ur throat if u talk abt Vaiko I knw ur keralite if you again talk against/bashing TN then you don't expect decent post frm myside.

Vaiko doesn't deserve this much fan following.

Vaiko doesn't deserve this much fan following.

Who told? I am supporter of Vaiko and his stance. If his party stand in a election I won't vote for him becoz he lacking some qualities in technical grounds.Liking is different and electing somebody is different so you can't say that he is unpopular leader.

it is because of people like Vaiko,we Tamils have a bad name in this country.

He is hardly a popular leader and it is evident that his party could not win even in his home constituency and his own caste people also dont vote for him.

Stupid we also having own rivers and seasonal monsoon ; do u think TN is Sahara/Thar/ Gobi deserts? damn. I will cut ur throat if u talk abt Vaiko I knw ur keralite if you again talk against/bashing TN then you don't expect decent post frm myside.

I suggest, you should not stop cutting just with one mallu throat,mate. You must compile a list with a title 'Vaiko cutthroat list' and should include every rational mind who questions Vaiko's extremist & racist ways of dealing with problems.
If you start writing down the list ,you will find it getting filled up with people from bloody malluland, cheeky kannadigaland & to your most surprise ,many names from our own tamilanland would crop up(but don't show them mercy,for they have strayed away from our dravidianess by questioning our Supreme leader,Vaiko. I suggest you use the same cut throat method to them too)

See,mate don't get distracted away by these bloody detractors statements like,
*Why does Vaiko wants malayalees or kannadigas settled in tamilnadu to be held responsible for the quagmire between the state leardership? why bringing helpless people who has seeked homeland in tamilnadu trusting & seeking friendship with local populace.
*In what way is him different from sinhala chauvinist who made the helpless tamil men,women,& just born tamil children take the responsibility through genocide of Black July of 1983 in colombo for the atrocities of LTTE up north?

secondly we may pass resolution to deport all KL people frm TN and many things we can do then our integration would become question mark. .
Listen the patriotic ones who threatens to sent back the not-so-tamil populace to the adjacent states ,don't get diluted by the non-dravidian's 'think-before-you-deport' statements and statistics like

*There are three times more tamil in karnataka than kannadigas in tamilnadu or
*Malayalese in tamil nadu constiture about 0.9 % of tamilnadu population but tamils in kerala constiture about 2% of their population
Kannadigas outnumber Malayalis 2:1 in Tamil Nadu - Times Of India

Don't get logics,nationalism & humanity into your heads now,brothers. Its not the right time for such weakness, the Tamils should support the ilks like that of vaiko & seeman,

Nurturing National interest in our mind might make us open our eyes & see for what they truly are , the parasites who feed upon our collective anger & injustice to meet their own self interest & fame.
but we shouldn't do the folly of getting into the trap of Indian nationalism,mates.

I suggest, you should not stop cutting just with one mallu throat,mate. You must compile a list with a title 'Vaiko cutthroat list' and should include every rational mind who questions Vaiko's extremist & racist ways of dealing with problems.
If you start writing down the list ,you will find it getting filled up with people from bloody malluland, cheeky kannadigaland & to your most surprise ,many names from our own tamilanland would crop up(but don't show them mercy,for they have strayed away from our dravidianess by questioning our Supreme leader,Vaiko. I suggest you use the same cut throat method to them too)

See,mate don't get distracted away by these bloody detractors statements like,
*Why does Vaiko wants malayalees or kannadigas settled in tamilnadu to be held responsible for the quagmire between the state leardership? why bringing helpless people who has seeked homeland in tamilnadu trusting & seeking friendship with local populace.
*In what way is him different from sinhala chauvinist who made the helpless tamil men,women,& just born tamil children take the responsibility through genocide of Black July of 1983 in colombo for the atrocities of LTTE up north?

Listen the patriotic ones who threatens to sent back the not-so-tamil populace to the adjacent states ,don't get diluted by the non-dravidian's 'think-before-you-deport' statements and statistics like

*There are three times more tamil in karnataka than kannadigas in tamilnadu or
*Malayalese in tamil nadu constiture about 0.9 % of tamilnadu population but tamils in kerala constiture about 2% of their population
Kannadigas outnumber Malayalis 2:1 in Tamil Nadu - Times Of India

Don't get logics,nationalism & humanity into your heads now,brothers. Its not the right time for such weakness, the Tamils should support the ilks like that of vaiko & seeman,

Nurturing National interest in our mind might make us open our eyes & see for what they truly are , the parasites who feed upon our collective anger & injustice to meet their own self interest & fame.
but we shouldn't do the folly of getting into the trap of Indian nationalism,mates.

He bashing our leaders with inappropriate terms that why I replied in that way. He may be bad for you guys but he is our leader and they struggling for our rights. Wat he distracted? who attacked tamils first? who attacked sabarimala devotees? who trapped hundereds of estate workers(including women) near kumuli? who proposed new dam construction without consulting us? who said dam is weak? who released 999 movie at time? get the ans and talk.

Mate we (TN) are not like Keralites or Karnataka people who always claiming water as their own property.

Periyar originates and flows inside Kerala.So is the Mullaperiyar dam, reserviour and catchment area. As rivers are not nationalized in India, its wholly belongs to Kerala. The very fact that Kerala adhered to the irrational 999 year pact shows our good will towards TN. Also you are at the lower riparian regions.

Koodankulam nuclear plant built with Indian money so every states having rights on that plant. TN facing tremendous power shortage problem 8-10hrs and having 3500MW deficit. Govt. allocated 1000MW TN need it instantly even if get that it won't be sufficient. Recently our state govt. started to building several power plants including solar so TN will get benefits after 1- 2 yrs till then we need that power and have no choice.

So Jaya Amma have no right to ask for the whole power generated by the KKNPP other than the 925 MW (not 1000MW) allocated to it in the first phase.

You people facing half hour -1 hour power shortage for that you CM asking 500MW from koodankulam I think its not fair.

We are only asking for our share (around 300 MW) plus Central Govt's share. We are overcoming our power shortage by buying power from outside and from diesel/naptha power plants at high price. Compared to it KKNPP power is cheaper.

He bashing our leaders with inappropriate terms that why I replied in that way. He may be bad for you guys but he is our leader and they struggling for our rights. Wat he distracted? who attacked tamils first? who attacked sabarimala devotees? who trapped hundereds of estate workers(including women) near kumuli? who proposed new dam construction without consulting us? who said dam is weak? who released 999 movie at time? get the ans and talk.

I would like to see sources for your allegation preferably from a non-Tamil chauvinistic English ones.

Periyar originates and flows inside Kerala.So is the Mullaperiyar dam, reserviour and catchment area. As rivers are not nationalized in India, its wholly belongs to Kerala. The very fact that Kerala adhered to the irrational 999 year pact shows our good will towards TN.

So Jaya Amma have no right to ask for the whole power generated by the KKNPP other than the 925 MW (not 1000MW) allocated to it in the first phase.

We are only asking for our share (around 300 MW) plus Central Govt's share. We are overcoming our power shortage by buying power from outside and from diesel/naptha power plants at high price. Compared to it KKNPP power is cheaper.

I would like to see sources for your allegation preferably from a non-Tamil chauvinistic English ones.

We can't give power to you go and cry thats our plant.

Mullaperiyar issue: Scared Ayyappa devotees from TN returning home | The Asian Age

http://www.ndtv.com/article/tamil-nadu/500-tamil-nadu-women-workers-rescued-from-kerala-border-156104

We can't give power to you go and cry thats our plant.

No its an Indian Power Plant and belongs to the people of India.

I followed SUN news during the Mullaperiyar issue and all they can show was some smashed wind shields. On the otherhand Malayalee owned shops in TN was attacked with impunity by goons from parties like that of Vaiko.

Also what about the source for the other allaegations.

So that means we dont have to give our water...DEAL !!!

Install new generating equipment at Idduki, our water is coming to us.

Nero expects us to reciprocate his gesture.

Actually I read comment by a Tamilian in such an article that TN should get all the power as the risk is borne by TN for which a Malayalee responded that by that logic Mullaperiyar water should come to us as the risk is borne by Kerala.

I followed SUN news during the Mullaperiyar issue and I all they can show was some smashed wind shields. On the otherhand Malayalee owned shops in TN was attacked with impunity by goons from parties like that of Vaiko.

Have u seen the second source? yeah we attacked I agreed there is nothing wrong in that after such retaliation u people stopped everything. You people started we given grand end.

Lets see how u will get that power I think you don't know TN influence in New Delhi.

Your answer is there in one of the comments itself:

This sounds a bit too unreal to be true. 500 women being sexually harassed is not an incident that will go unnoticed in a state like Kerala where there are over 5 separate 24/7 news channels, not to mention the millions or so Toms, Dicks and Jiju Thomas walking around with multiple mobile cameras expecting someone to fall down and crack his head open. And apparently no other Tamil newspaper or TV channel seem to have notice this rather juicy story of 500 sexual assaults in a single day. Mallu men are fairly creative but an organised rape-fest in a single day seems a bit too much. Smells like a big fat lie to me.

I followed SUN news during the Mullaperiyar issue and all they can show was some smashed wind shields. On the otherhand Malayalee owned shops in TN was attacked with impunity by goons from parties like that of Vaiko.

Actually I read comment by a Tamilian in such an article that TN should get all the power as the risk is borne by TN for which a Malayalee responded that by that logic Mullaperiyar water should come to us as the risk is borne by Kerala.

A nuclear power plant is the property of NPCIL whose guidelines are framed by Bhabha Atomic power, Trombay. When did it become a tamil nadu project ?

But periyar is our river...some idiot may have given the dam for 999 yrs...but its our river.

So that means we dont have to give our water...DEAL !!!

Install new generating equipment at Idduki, our water is coming to us.

Nero expects us to reciprocate his gesture.

Nope historically that water belongs to us you people generating electricity frm our water. To confirming that we demanding idukki district(tamil population is more) should merge with TN.

Deal or no deal?

Back
Top Bottom