What's new

Set us free, plead Saudi princesses

@Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Arabian Legend post some patriotic songs when trolls try to spread nonsense around.

The nation of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and all the Prophets before him, the Sahabah, Caliphs and scholars must laugh off such pathetic attempts of nonsense.

I have now boycotted this pathetic so-called "Arab" author.

Last edited:
Why should I care about the others while they're burning?

@Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Arabian Legend post some patriotic songs when trolls try to spread nonsense around.

The nation of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and all the Prophets before him, the Sahabah, Caliphs and scholars must laugh off such pathetic attempts of nonsense.

Why should I care about the others while they're burning?

Just another pathetic attempt. How many have there been this year? Those idiotic British tabloid newspapers at it again. Must be crying because they never managed to make KSA an British colony like every other country in the region (nearly). Enough is enough. What a bunch of nonsense. Unbelievable.:lol:

We need to become much stronger allies with China who are our biggest trading partner already. UK always annoyed me enormously. The backyard of Europe and history-less people.

Hopefully London turns into a complete Londonistan in a few decades.

At least the ruling classes and the people that matter have a different opinion.

Let the other redneck's cry and stick to their "The Sun" toilet paper. I am now going to troll that so-called "Arab" author if I get her data. An old witch spreading nonsense. Seen her nonsense before.

Why were they "trapped" in the house? I didnt feel like reading all the posts.

Why were they "trapped" in the house? I didnt feel like reading all the posts.

Nobody was "trapped". Complete nonsense. Please read the whole thread to get the whole story. That so-called "Arab" author is a well-known propagandist and have made many false stories in the past. This is just one of the many. No need to take this seriously.

Interesting.

All that cryin' won't reduce our cooperation with the Brits though. The Typhoon project is extremely esstintial for KSA's self-defese & security.
Just another pathetic attempt. How many have there been this year? Those idiotic British tabloid newspapers at it again. Must be crying because they never managed to make KSA an British colony like every other country in the region (nearly). Enough is enough. What a bunch of nonsense. Unbelievable.:lol:

We need to become much stronger allies with China who are our biggest trading partner already. UK always annoyed me enormously. The backyard of Europe and history-less people.

Hopefully London turns into a complete Londonistan in a few decades.

At least the ruling classes and the people that matter have a different opinion.

Let the other redneck's cry and stick to their "The Sun" toilet paper. I am now going to troll that so-called "Arab" author if I get her data. An old witch spreading nonsense. Seen her nonsense before.

Interesting.

All that cryin' won't reduce our cooperation with the Brits though. The Typhoon project is extremely esstintial for KSA's self-defese & security.

I am voicing my displeasure against the British tabloid "newspapers" sorry toilet paper, that are allowing the constant flood of false or highly exaggerated stories not only about KSA but the Arab and Muslim world. When I see the same authors writing the same nonsense again and again and getting PAID for this I lose my temper.
The British tabloids are leading in this discipline BY FAR.

I do like the English upper class and the educated Brits. Rest = no comment.

The businesses in KSA have lost MILLIONS of dollars due to this forced feminization that is partially right. Yet we hear constant nonsense stories.

Last edited:
I'm sure the Saudi's can use another Indian to clean their toilets.

Might also be better if you try saving all the female fetuses your filthy people abort every year before commenting on nonsense like this.
that was a joke.....:tsk:
but then what can be expected from an expert expat like u,who is so full of hate,,,,,
judging by ur use of language,its anybody's guess what u do in canada...

I wonder , maybe it's not related to women right at all , maybe it's more in line with they have been considered a danger to the structure of power in the ruling family ,maybe they knew something they were not supposed to knew (not necessary they themselves are aware of the important of what they knew) after all you can't find a single monarchy that have secrets that they are willing to go to all extent to hide from the prying eyes .

another interesting point in the article is that it claim one of the sisters is slowly loosing her mind . well it's possible that this be due to imprisonment (honestly not so much likely outside the movies if they have their own villas and servants to converse with) but maybe there are some medical condition that explain all these

I have now boycotted this pathetic so-called "Arab" author.

So both were trapped and were able to pass their words all they way to the UK. Nice try.

Facts speak for themselves that the women of Arabia are more progressive and influential contributors in the society be it on government level, business, education… etc. Despite being richer then the average women who live in the ME, Europe, America, Asia and beyond.

100 most powerful Arab women 2013 - ArabianBusiness.com

Last edited:
So both were trapped and were able to pass their words all they way to the UK. Nice try.

Facts speak for themselves that the women of Arabia are more progressive and influential contributors in the society be it on government level, business, education… etc. Despite being richer then the average women who live in the ME, Europe, America, Asia and beyond.

100 most powerful Arab women 2013 - ArabianBusiness.com

Exactly.

Now there is even also forced feminization on work places and in most sectors all over the country which initially has meant a loss of millions of dollars. For good and bad.

Exactly.

Now there is even also forced feminization on work places and in most sectors all over the country which initially has meant a loss of millions of dollars. For good and bad.

We are heading steady in the right direction my dear while those pointing fingers at us are drowning in their own shit, poverty, lack of education and human resources, inability of providing basic human needs, drugs, diseases, high crimes rate and other resourceful and social issues.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom