What's new

Serving Brigadier arrested for suspected links with Hizbut Tahrir

so arresting somebody for unbecoming conduct means protecting America?

+
SOLDIERS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE INVOLVED IN POLITICAL ACTIVITY OR POLITICAL GROUPS. WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO FATHOM.....

ITS A PROFESSIONAL ARMY. NOT A GODDAM SEMINARY! GET IT THROUGH TO YOUR HEADS, PEOPLE!

daily sleep late keep my lapi on side table wait for any good news . at morning first of all i watch time then on lappi from side table feel scared that there will be any bad news .life is worse then ever .why GOD doing all this with us.

God hasn't got a quarrel with us, it's our people who need to change. Any country that ever got out of an insurgency got out through national consensus. Take Sri-Lanka as an example, it took them 30 years to get the LTTE and during this 30 years they had the unflinching support of the people and never did the media high light them for human rights abuses. Our people still choose to live in denial and fail to accept that the Taliban ARE fellow muslims, they ARE real, they ARE our enemies and their destruction is necessary for the continuation of this nation, when our people accept this then it will still take us a decade at lowest to mop up this mess. Who said COIN was speedy business ?

This keeps coming up (let this be the last post on this issue on this thread).

Before talking about "Shariah", its advocates need to come up with a 'Shariah Constitution' that is drafted through consensus between all schools of thought, and is put up for review and criticizm by all Pakistanis, and any concerns raised are addressed.

Only when such a 'document' outlining a potential 'Shariah System' is available can people talking about 'implementing Shariah' be taken seriously.

well gud idea i'll let u know if we take our drafted cons to other school ulema ..
bd amni will end wen the ruler will kick america n its agencies out (this will ultimately disclose the real mujahids n the CIA trained ,ttp etc),end suporting war n warning them
ghurbat will end wen ruler will order to deprivatize public properties ..our gold, diamond coal,wapda etc and provide it on cost price,
and u know only sincere ruler will end the atta chinni bohran curent rulers (the mill owners) create
and so on
and proper colection and distribution of zakat
ceasing 300+ haram tax we pay

and islamic society does not promotes the capitalist money making policies..

+
SOLDIERS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE INVOLVED IN POLITICAL ACTIVITY OR POLITICAL GROUPS. WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO FATHOM.....

ITS A PROFESSIONAL ARMY. NOT A GODDAM SEMINARY! GET IT THROUGH TO YOUR HEADS, PEOPLE!

abu zulfiqar,

you are taking it as a legal issue.....we are talking about theology....the american tail carrying....and the side effects of continuous tail carrying.

abu zulfiqar,

you are taking it as a legal issue.....we are talking about theology....the american tail carrying....and the side effects of continuous tail carrying.

you are interpreting it that way; but its not so.

and ideology is something you keep in your heart....regardless of who you are. No need to flaunt it and wear it on your sleeves; especially if you are a soldier.

who made this rule? you?

democracy is man made laws..which is haram Allah has kept the power to Himself...u cant take part in man made system..thinking wen i becm president ill implement sharia!!
and by the way do we realy have fair elections?? did we really voted for zerdari?? or was it his promise to serve america more then musharf ??

Who declared this system haram? Those foolish who believe that every act which hazoor (s,a,w) didnt do is haram? And to the height they declare driving, flying, swimming etc etc haram.

Get a life man.
very funy bro!! now u look extreemist!!

+

ONLY WEN IT COME TO H.T!!!
:tup:

What the hell is going on here?! :angry:

We have got supporters of the criminal?! Why?! What great stuff did he do?!
People just hate Armed Forces because of Amreekas involvement?! Stupidity!!

How can someone fight Amreeka after they can do anything within a blink of eye?!
Some people need a mental check-up..

Why are people supporting a traitor?

How can someone fight Amreeka after they can do anything within a blink of eye?!

a traitor?and in military?i cant belive it.he is a solider of pakistan army if someone is supporting him its because he is from the army and every1 is innocent until proven guilty so dont call our soliders traitors

amreeka cannot do ANYTHING untill we dont hand over our nukes to them!! as they dying to control them

a traitor?and in military?i cant belive it.he is a solider of pakistan army if someone is supporting him its because he is from the army and every1 is innocent until proven guilty so dont call our soliders traitors

He is on a respectful rank in the military. The ISI and others of his department have been monitoring him for a looooong time.
His sons, nephews and brother-in-law are all in the Military too. We suspected a fishy game here.

Hence he was monitored and after the suspections turned into a fear, General Kayani was contacted and the reports were sent to him, asking for instruction to follow. He was told to be sacked and removed from the army, for his cheap act.

He was removed on May 6 and now after the investigation, the reports are made public.
Some times these things do happen in Military, and they arent made public unless proved.
He is proved to be a traitor, hence he is gonna be hanged.

Get the facts right. I love your patriotism but using it for someone who doesnt deserve it and turned a cheat, is something a true patriot wont tolerate.

democracy is man made laws..which is haram Allah has kept the power to Himself...u cant take part in man made system..thinking wen i becm president ill implement sharia!!
and by the way do we realy have fair elections?? did we really voted for zerdari?? or was it his promise to serve america more then musharf ??

I'm surprised to read this from somebody who is living in Lahore, not even some rural area.

sir, there are a lot of manmade things in the world. Gulab jamun is manmade, is that haram?

as for rest of your post, PPP was apparently elected by those who actually turned out and voted. The President, well i dont have much information on that.

i will agree that current govt. is leading country astray due to in-action, incompetence, corruption and apathy.

Democracy isnt always ''clean''....but these few years should be lesson for Pakistan. Give democracy a chance. Come out and vote, dont sit lazily at home and boycott elections and then expect anything good to come out

be active, dont be lazy

but now we're going off topic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom