What's new

Serving Brigadier arrested for suspected links with Hizbut Tahrir

salute to Brig Ali Khan.....!!!!! I pray to Allah to give us more khans like that so that we can steer the agenda of pakistan in a different direction. Brave is not the guy who can become a general. brave is a guy who was DS NDU , did a war coarse and then could not become a general because of his pro islamic ideas. and see where he has landed now. Salute to his resolve and faith in Allah..

PS: its my personal wish for the officer. i am not defending or rebutting any thing.

Unfortunately we donot study our religion and follow the interpretations of people who have long beards only and qoute verses of quran and hadith out of context only to fool us.
Our religion is of peace and common sense. If u work against your state to harm it and cause killing of innocent people how r u a muslim?
We forget that in our religion the importance of "rights of others".

The army:
1) Is protecting your Eastern border.
2) Protecting your western border.
3) Involved in COIN ops in FATA.
4) Involved in COIN ops in Balochistan.
5) Involved in protection of cantts and other sensitive locations.
6) Providing manpower for UN missions.
7) Still managing flood relief efforts.
8) Building your roads, dams and buildings.
Plus millions of other duties the military continues to perform with it's limited manpower and even limited resources.

Plus when the we are fighting an internal threat with a portion of populace having sympathy for them, it becomes ever more difficult to anticipate their attacks. They could be living next to their target for years and we would never know about it because without help of the general population, we can't do anything.

truth is its like daily i awake with hope and sleep hopeless . i am going to be psychological patient now :cry:

Faz;1877933]One policy of HT is to use anti-American sentiment and religious blackmail to get more people to support their cause.

Its evident from some of the posts here and in other websites that they are utilizing this to good extent. very funny!! can u tell wats our cause?? u r funny,if ones calls u to implement sharia and get rid of american interference and stop being their ally !! wattttt is wrong????

Recently, their members were distributing pamphlets, sending emails and other using other channels asking members of the armed forces to revolt against the leadership and fight Jihad against the west. This certainly is troubling as no one would want to see Pakistan's military leaders being assassinated by some religious nuts.yes we say it openly as that is a solution..u r hapy wen our army is fighting american war?? or our army is suppose to fight for kashmiries and help palestine?? n which leader ship u trying to defend?? zerdari or nawaz??? who suckin our blood building castles??? now u'v forgotn their zul;m and currption!! we ask army to support and protect khilafa...this is wat prophet asked for from 25 qabael,we askin to stick to ideology u believe in

The presence of Gen. Kayani and Gen. Pasha is very important at this stage as they are involved in an internal war against a ruthless and cunning enemy.it is the presence of these sold slaves we r stuck in american war and it is since supporting taliban for america's will to end Soviet,these ppl let foreign agencies and armies roam here and kill ppl and run away!they sold our dignity and security!

Such opportunists like HT were trying to use recent events for their gains but I am glad they have been acted against.it is not recent event go check our ten years leaflets we'v been accounting rulers,disclosing their corruption and giving solution!

the people inside and outside of Pakistan who blame EVERYTHING on America -- even when they get herpes or diarrhea --- need to get their heads examined

i do agree with those who say that there are Pakistani-made issues with Pakistani solutions. Cant blame every single damned thing on USA.

the people inside and outside of Pakistan who blame EVERYTHING on America -- even when they get herpes or diarrhea --- need to get their heads examined

i do agree with those who say that there are Pakistani-made issues with Pakistani solutions. Cant blame every single damned thing on USA.

I am happy that the Army is being cleansed off these anti-state elements. I think we need to look beyond the black & white picture of the US & the Taliban. When the US is negotiating with the Taliban, brokering power transfer & peace deals, & is asking the UN to take senior Taliban leaders off the UN sanctions list, you can pretty much tell that neither the US nor the Taliban is Pakistan's friend. Every nation has to fend for itself, look after itself. Pakistanis need to look after Pakistan. No one else will.

I dont know why dont these islamic parties participate in elections to see whether people of pakistan want them or not.

I would request all of them to please participate in next elections and come into government, then implement whatever 'nizam' you want we will follow that.

If you are thrown out from elections (for which I am 100% sure), then please keep quiet and let us manage or affairs in way we want.

i guess j.i does ... but h.t does not because this system is haram,i.e democracy we cannot participate in it !!

Our people are never content with what they get, the Americans give us aid and they cry foul, the Americans stop it(1990s) and they cry foul. Civilian govt takes power, they are dubbed as kuttas, they are replaced by military and they are then dubbed as kuttas. The Taliban control FATA, the people boo the military for inaction, when we launch ops, they boo us for human rights violations. What are we to do ?

aint that the truth!!!!!!

Unfortunately we donot study our religion and follow the interpretations of people who have long beards only and qoute verses of quran and hadith out of context only to fool us.
Our religion is of peace and common sense. If u work against your state to harm it and cause killing of innocent people how r u a muslim?
We forget that in our religion the importance of "rights of others".

i dont understand one thing and one thing only.....why do the army stretch the excuse to the heavens in protecting americans agenda in afghanistan.....why????

i guess j.i does ... but h.t does not because this system is haram,i.e democracy we cannot participate in it !!

Who declared this system haram? Those foolish who believe that every act which hazoor (s,a,w) didnt do is haram? And to the height they declare driving, flying, swimming etc etc haram.

Get a life man.

An HET sympathiser officer is a ''bad radical'' because he will try to overthrow the current army status.

I expect Pakistan Army to make an example of this bad radical.

There are more than one, they might be helping in attacks and they blame others.

Can't really help you with that..................

daily sleep late keep my lapi on side table wait for any good news . at morning first of all i watch time then on lappi from side table feel scared that there will be any bad news .life is worse then ever .why GOD doing all this with us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom