What's new

Service in Indian forces no more attractive

Why dont we ask ourselves why didnt we join the forces and try to find out a reason.

I belong to an Army background and i thought life in Armed forces is too tough and full of sacrifices.I am patriortic but i didnt want to miss out on those things which my dad missed...like seeing his son grow..a lot of weddings...anniversaries..birthdays etc.

Till now i get to hear things coz i didnt become a soldier but there are some decisions you have to take in life...Anyways i cant explain it to you all but i would like to do something for my country leading a civilians life.

Leaving armed force service for seeking better job with nice salary & suitable place is bad thing???

Indian armed forces`ll not face any shortage of man power that`s for sure...
I don`t know what they wanna prove like these kind of news but in newspapers there was a huge cry here that IA is not conducting any recruitment camps in Rajasthan`s many districts. Lt. gen hear this matter & assure that some of the districts will get the recruitment soon.

So pools of man power flowing & armed forces are not able to give job 2% of them...
What concerning news is this???

Back
Top Bottom