What's new

Serial Killers of Pakistan

Even I knew it is Sarfraz Nawaz. I am surprised OP doesn't

Actually i can say most notorious serial killer in Pakistan was Javed Iqbal, This lady i even got info from reddit..
Overall we far better off than the land of dreams and freedom aka murica.

Actually i shared info here, just for info, it does not mean only this country have serial killers..

Jack the ripper was considered most notorious in the world, but in reality, there were more dangerous..

I am happy Pakistan is making a movie on Javed Iqbal,it will give much more information and source for entertainment..

Last edited:
Javed Iqbal story hit hard, even I remember as a kid and some of the outcomes, I am glad he got what he deserves at least, anyone from Karachi remember Hathora Gangs? shirtless hammer wielding thugs with oil on their bodies terrorizing the citizens in night...
Apparently they were sponsored by Libya to create mayhem during Zia rule in revenge for Bhutto hanging, since Bhutto was a close friend of the fellow tyrant Qadhafi.

Serial killers are rather rare in Asian society. The first case qualifies more as mass murder than serial killing.
No during 1990s there was a man in Lahore who killed over 100+ homeless to well above boys. He was caught after 100th kill with body parts found in his room.

Apparently they were sponsored by Libya to create mayhem during Zia rule in revenge for Bhutto hanging, since Bhutto was a close friend of the fellow tyrant Qadhafi.
I call Bs seems like an urban legend than something serious

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom