JackTheRipper

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I will discuss in this thread different serial killers of Pakistan

1: Lady Serial Killer of Pakistan - 2017 Malawat poisoning

main-qimg-4f967e9d3ebf461a7c00da4df0c7f3ef-pjlq

Asia Bibi said "I repeatedly asked my parents not to marry me against my will as my religion, Islam, also allows me to choose the man of my choice for marriage, but my parents rejected all of my pleas,"

She told them she was willing to do anything to get out of the marriage, she added, but they refused to permit a divorce.

Desperate to get out of the arrangement, Bibi went to her boyfriend, Shahid Lashari, who gave her a rat poison.

Bibi mixed the poison in milk and gave it to her husband, but he refused to drink it.

Bibi's mother-in-law used the tainted milk to make lassi, a yogurt-based drink popular in South Asia. When she served it to 27 members of her extended family, all of them lost consciousness and were hospitalized.

Eighteen of the family members have reportedly died over the past several days, including one young girl.

Bibi denied the allegations against her, saying Lashari told her to poison the milk but she refused.

But in court hearing, Bibi told reporters that she had in fact targeted her husband and regretted that others had died, Her boyfriend, she said, "asked me to mix it in something" and give it to the husband. he "said he will marry me," she told a judge.

Lashari had confessed to giving the young woman the poison, police said.

"Our officers have made progress by arresting a woman and her lover in connection with this murder case, which was complicated and challenging for us,"

Court gave 15 life terms to Asia Bibi, other criminals were her lover and aunt.

2: Kukrri - Javed Iqbal

0.jpg

Javed Iqbal, (born 1961?, Pakistan—died Oct. 9, 2001, Lahore), Pakistani serial killer who murdered some 100 boys. His case attracted international attention not only because he was one of the deadliest serial killers in history but because, upon his conviction, he was sentenced to die in a manner similar to that in which he had tortured and killed his victims.

Little is known about Iqbal’s early life. Although complaints of sodomy were lodged against him in 1985 and 1990, he was never convicted of any of the charges. Iqbal surrendered to Pakistani authorities in 1999 after confessing to 100 murders during a six-month period. According to his confession, he had lured the boys, mostly beggars and street children between the ages of 6 and 16, to his home in Lahore, where he sexually assaulted them, strangled them to death, dismembered their bodies, and disposed of the pieces in a vat of acid. Iqbal claimed that his crimes were undertaken as an act of revenge against the police, who, he said, had assaulted him following an arrest. Iqbal kept detailed records of his victims, including their names, ages, and photographs.

Although he later denied his guilt, Iqbal was given 100 death sentences; the court also ordered that he be executed with the same chain he used to strangle his victims and that his body be cut into 100 pieces and dissolved in acid. Before the execution could take place, however, Iqbal and a young accomplice, who also had been convicted, were found dead in their prison cells. Despite indications of foul play, their deaths were officially ruled suicides.

Thats it?!! 2...

The US averages that per minute.

Not certain if the first one qualifies as a Serial Killer... She ain't no Ted Bundy.

Thats it?!! 2...

The US averages that per minute.

Not certain if the first one qualifies as a Serial Killer... She ain't no Ted Bundy.

their media is strong, they have hollywood,
very few people know pakistan had serial killers, especially javed iqbal..

Serial killers are rather rare in Asian society. The first case qualifies more as mass murder than serial killing.

Jack the ripper kiled wh0res after rape, i will r@pe and kill wh0res from your family,,,

brain fart donkey ! is javed sheikh your daddy, whose pic is in your profile?

you are using javed sheikh photo, its mean your daddy is Kanjar, is your mental state ok? kisi heera mandi ki tawaif ki aulaad hai tu...

Jack the ripper kiled wh0res after rape, i will r@pe and kill wh0res from your family,,,
Legendary fast bowler Sarfraz Nawaz
I'll ignore the rest

I thought Zardari and Nawaz were going to top the list, I am disappointed.. !

however, Iqbal and a young accomplice, who also had been convicted, were found dead in their prison cells. Despite indications of foul play, their deaths were officially ruled suicides.

This man prior to being trailed for the serial killings was booked under rape charges but got out of jail and then his suspicious death in the jail raises many eye brows- ------. May be the authorities were scared from western backlash in case had they actually carried out his execution as per Islamic penal concept of Qisas -------. He was condemned to die by strangulation using the same iron chain he killed his victims with, then to be cut in a 100 pieces and thrown in an acid drum like he would do to his victims .

Apart from that in the 90's the police raided and apprehended many high profile members of a cult involved in child abuse and ritually sacrificing the same from an area bordering Belgium and france ------ . Moreover they also got their hands on various documents containing directions about the age and gender of the kids from an Egyptian "diety" anubis -------.

This man prior to being trailed for the serial killings was booked under rape charges but got out of jail and then his suspicious death in the jail raises many eye brows- ------. May be the authorities were scared from western backlash in case had they actually carried out his execution as per Islamic penal concept of Qisas -------. He was condemned to die by strangulation using the same iron chain he killed his victims with, then to be cut in a 100 pieces and thrown in an acid drum like he would do to his victims .

Apart from that in the 90's the police raided and apprehended many high profile members of a cult involved in child abuse and ritually sacrificing the same from an area bordering Belgium and france ------ . Moreover they also got their hands on various documents containing directions about the age and gender of the kids from an Egyptian "diety" anubis -------.
Actually afaik people of the area (shaad baagh) knew what he was doing, when they caught him a "jigra" of sort was held in gol baagh
Where he was banished from the area

I think him killing so many people has to do with A- his father was a rich and influential man
B- he was friendly with local police buying sweets for them etc
I am not too sure if police knew what he was doing or not
Movie on him

Javed Iqbal story hit hard, even I remember as a kid and some of the outcomes, I am glad he got what he deserves at least, anyone from Karachi remember Hathora Gangs? shirtless hammer wielding thugs with oil on their bodies terrorizing the citizens in night...

Javed Iqbal story hit hard, even I remember as a kid and some of the outcomes, I am glad he got what he deserves at least, anyone from Karachi remember Hathora Gangs? shirtless hammer wielding thugs with oil on their bodies terrorizing the citizens in night...
My maternal side lived in his area that's why I know the terror this guy caused in the area

Back
Top Bottom