What's new

‘Serial killer’ behind eight cases surfacing since 2015 in Kasur

I don't have a single atom worth of doubt that PMLn is not behind it. They are involved and they protecting each other.

PML-N MPA Malik Ahmad Saeed personally intervened to free all the guilty sexual predators in 2015. He played a big role in stomping down on the victims and their families, brokered the compensation for them to ensure their silence for the abuses.

Good Governance of Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif.

This is whole child **** mafia in Kasur and it has full protection of PMLn ...................YES PMLn.

Last week 7 rapist free .... convicted rapist in Kasur .

Watch today 11th hour with Waseem Badami .... what he expose ...its fvckin sick and shame full .... whole police department of Kasur involve with these Child Rape Gang of Kasur.

You are a PML N dalaal. Who is trying to justify Police and N League at every post. Shame on you.

I am from KP and I voted for PTI and a great admirer of Police reforms in our province. I repeat again no amount of Policing will prevent rapes. What can be done is to improve awareness about rapes and overhaul our judicial system. US has the most active serial killers in the world at the moment. You would think with the facilities and policies they have they would be able to catch them or prevent it? What makes them apart is once they catch him he is likely to be in Jail all his life.

People blaming Shahbaz Sharif for rape and killing are taking it too far. This is a horrible crime and happens in developed countries but you don't see them demanding resignations from Prime minister or Chief ministers over it. If somebody decides to rape and murder somebody the CM cannot do anything about it . What the people should be demanding is much more lethal punishment for the culprits or improving our judicial system so that people like these don't get away.

Scandinavia might have the best police in the world, but even there when a nutjob decides to do this the police will unlikely be able to stop the act. What needs to be done is improving our judicial system so that people like these don't go away without any punishment.
You should better watch pogo..

You've lost it all mate. Can you tell us how many demonstrators have been killed by the police firing for protesting against a rape? Show us a single evidence...

Last edited:
You should better watch pogo..

We are talking about rape prevention here not firing on protestors. Police of the most advanced countries are incapable of preventing a rape from happening if a nutjob decides to carry it out. It's common logic. Nobody denies that Police is not corrupt. Even if Punjab had the police of a Scandinavian country it would still have happened. Majority of sexual abuse is done by your own relatives and people you know. Even in this case the rapist was known to the child. So let's overhaul our judicial system and promote awareness in our kids about inappropriate touches by strangers instead of calling for the head of Nawaz Sharif or Shahbaz Sharif. I repeat again if a rapist decides to rape it's highly unlikely that even the most advanced police systems can stop that. Otherwise we wouldn't be having all these thousands of child abuse cases in developed countries.

We are talking about rape prevention here not firing on protestors. Police of the most advanced countries are incapable of preventing a rape from happening if a nutjob decides to carry it out. It's common logic. Nobody denies that Police is not corrupt. Even if Punjab had the police of a Scandinavian country it would still have happened. Majority of sexual abuse is done by your own relatives and people you know. Even in this case the rapist was known to the child. So let's overhaul our judicial system and promote awareness in our kids about inappropriate touches by strangers instead of calling for the head of Nawaz Sharif or Shahbaz Sharif. I repeat again if a rapist decides to rape it's highly unlikely that even the most advanced police systems can stop that. Otherwise we wouldn't be having all these thousands of child abuse cases in developed countries.
Read this. BTW we're discussing the whole thing, the rape, the murder of the girl and police firing and killing of the protestors, backing of the PMLn..
PML-N MPA Malik Ahmad Saeed personally intervened to free all the guilty sexual predators in 2015. He played a big role in stomping down on the victims and their families, brokered the compensation for them to ensure their silence for the abuses.

Good Governance of Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif.

Last edited:
Good policing can indeed prevent rape.
Don't bring up developed country stats. You need to check what the level of the crime was.
In India, rape and bad policing are more or less directly proportional if you look at various states. I'm talking about heinous crimes.
Good police states will see a higher reporting of crimes. That's a good thing. Most of those will be harassment and such which won't even be reported in bad police states.

That said, Zainab case is 99% a ring that kickbacks to politicians. It's beyond the police.

Grab these sickos and hang them - they’re a menace and danger to society.

Back
Top Bottom