What's new

Serbia considers buying Bayraktar TB-2's

EAGLE777

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vucic, known for his proximity to the Kremlin, formally requested Bayraktar from Turkey. Making a statement to the press after the “Fire Shield 2022 Exercise” organized by the Serbian Army in Pasuljanski Livadi, Vucic said that his country will receive Bayraktar TB2 SİHA from Turkey.

If Serbia inducts the Bayraktar it will be the 16th country that operates Turkish uav's.

President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vucic, known for his proximity to the Kremlin, formally requested Bayraktar from Turkey. Making a statement to the press after the “Fire Shield 2022 Exercise” organized by the Serbian Army in Pasuljanski Livadi, Vucic said that his country will receive Bayraktar TB2 SİHA from Turkey.

If Serbia inducts the Bayraktar it will be the 16th country that operates Turkish uav's.

TB2 is a low tech drone and lacks SATCOM. If you want a high tech drone with SATCOM you can go with Wing Loong 2.

TB2 is a low tech drone and lacks SATCOM. If you want a high tech drone with SATCOM you can go with Wing Loong 2.

And if you want both Beauty and SATCOM,here is the beast:
47AGTBUOQZDXNHEKWWANDCT5WU.jpg

pakistan-shahpar-ii-male-ucav-2022.jpg

Ready to take off:
pakistan-shahpar-ii-male-ucav-2021.jpg

Superboy you have to research before making statements like this. And Turkish tech is superiour to Chinese.

Well well well how the turn have tables.
tables turned or the turns have tables i’m confused.

BS. Turkey population only 80 million. Chinese population 1,400 million. China has the human resources Turkey can't even fanthom.
Jordan buyed Chinese drones and they are disappointed by its performance that should tell you something.

They're going to use it against Bosniaks and Albanians, perhaps even against Croatians. I don't know if we should sell them drones.

Jordan buyed Chinese drones and they are disappointed by its performance that should tell you something.

Jordan would be even more disappointed if they bought TB2. BTW, Turkey lacks China's soft power. I don't see TB2 outselling Chinese drones. China is biggest country in the world in terms of population.

They're going to use it against Bosniaks and Albanians, perhaps even against Croatians. I don't know if we should sell them drones.

Serbia is closest to Russia. I think maybe they buy Orion or Forpost-R from Russia which are combat proven in Ukraine civil war. Serbia is keen to use armed drones to retake Kosovo.

Jordan would be even more disappointed if they bought TB2. BTW, Turkey lacks China's soft power. I don't see TB2 outselling Chinese drones. China is biggest country in the world in terms of population.

Serbia is closest to Russia. I think maybe they buy Orion or Forpost-R from Russia which are combat proven in Ukraine civil war. Serbia is keen to use armed drones to retake Kosovo.

Are you a joke or something? Bayraktar is in use of 22 countries and there will be probably more to induct.

Small low budget countries. KSA, Egypt for example use Chinese drones which are much bigger and more expensive and more capable.
Pakistan choose T-129 attack helicopter instead of Chinese Z-whatever. Why?

The reason is political if Turkey had good relations with Ksa and Egypt they would prefer Turkish drones.

Back
Top Bottom