What's new

Serbia considers buying Bayraktar TB-2's

Didn't expect you to call Israel smart lol.
Beny what yiu don't understand is ..I don't hate Jews I hate the zionist fascists who have hijacked Judaism aka Israelis in general but not entirity.
For money Israelis will do anything. We all know that don't we

Superboy you have to research before making statements like this. And Turkish tech is superiour to Chinese.
Comparing TB-2 and Wing Loong II is inappropriate since these two are in different classes. Wing Loong II is much bigger and carries 3x of the payload as TB-2.

Comparing TB-2 and Wing Loong II is inappropriate since these two are in different classes. Wing Loong II is much bigger and carries 3x of the payload as TB-2.
I agree but you have to tell this to superboy not me.

I agree but you have to tell this to superboy not me.
You, too, since you also brought up the drone Jordan bought from China, which is CH-4, not Wing Loong II that he mentioned. You two are engaging in a totally messed up conversation. By the way, China military doesn't operate CH-4 but uses Wing Loong II.

Beny what yiu don't understand is ..I don't hate Jews I hate the zionist fascists who have hijacked Judaism aka Israelis in general but not entirity.
For money Israelis will do anything. We all know that don't we
Zionism is an integral part of Judaism, every believing Jew is either a Zionist, or is a future Zionist (tiny group called Netorei Karta believes Israel should form when the Messiah comes, and then they believe Israel should be cleansed of all non Jews)

You, too, since you also brought up the drone Jordan bought from China, which is CH-4, not Wing Loong II that he mentioned. You two are engaging in a totally messed up conversation. By the way, China military doesn't operate CH-4 but uses Wing Loong II.
I’m not an expert but thanks for pointing out.

And Israel is selling weapons to all of those countries.
when you are donating over 5-6 billion dollars per year to a state that makes sure your influence isnt lost you should atleast get somkething inreturn. Israel is only but a weapons investment market to flee the human rights and femnist counselers at home

Zionism is an integral part of Judaism, every believing Jew is either a Zionist, or is a future Zionist (tiny group called Netorei Karta believes Israel should form when the Messiah comes, and then they believe Israel should be cleansed of all non Jews)
Not at all. Zionist hijacked Judaism. Zionism is a new concept. Judaism is almost 4000 years old.
Don't worry. Israel will be cleansed but of all Jews.

Not at all. Zionist hijacked Judaism. Zionism is a new concept. Judaism is almost 4000 years old.
Don't worry. Israel will be cleansed but of all Jews.
That's a joke lol, Zionism is simply the belief Jews are the owners of Israel, the very basis of Judaism is dependent on that belief, the entire history of the Jews is getting into Israel and protecting it

Back
Top Bottom