What's new

SEPERATE SECTION FOR ENGINEERing discussion AND A SEPERATE SECTION TO UPLOAD BOOKS

H2O3C4Nitrogen

Reaction score
Dear mods
I have a suggestion that their should be a separate section where milletary and latest tecnological development should be discussed from an engineering and technical prespective.
Further more their should be a seperate section where one can upload books to enhance knowlage and awareness. I hope my suggestions would proove helpful and will be considered for positive action.

regards
H2O3C4Nitrogen

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Dear mods
I have a suggestion that their should be a separate section where milletary and latest tecnological development should be discussed from an engineering and technical prespective.
Further more their should be a seperate section where one can upload books to enhance knowlage and awareness. I hope my suggestions would proove helpful and will be considered for positive action.

regards
H2O3C4Nitrogen

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

i am not sure about engineering section as this has been already discussed in a separate thread, but as regards to books thats a guud idea.

Atleast, we can download free books ;)

Uploading eBooks is not a good idea because of the possibilty of the Copyright Law Infringement.

Back
Top Bottom