What's new

Separate Think Tanks for PAF, PN & PA and adding Chineese members

Creder

Reaction score
This is just a suggestion, but what do you guys think of the idea of having separate think tanks for each branch of the Pakistan's Defence Forces ? I know there are enough knowledgable people on PDF to make three separate think tank groups.

Also another suggestion, we could add some of the chineese members in those groups..Since the bulk of Pakistan's military purchases are being done through China and these members might be able to provide some valuable information.

These suggestions are aimed at further improving the standard of discussion on PDF, since these groups can serve as good authorities on defence related discussions which easily get hijacked by trolls on repeated basis

On a personal note if above suggestions make any sense, I would like to recommend PDF member Penguin for the PN Think Tank

Your views ?

EDIT: If the word "Think Tank" seems like an unappropriate name we can have some other name

well......creder thats a very gud idea of having separate think tanks for army navy and air force....all can intreact wid one another and can provide valuable info plus the idea of inducting chinese is also not bad...!!!!!

I agree it's quite an interesting suggestion, but the decision is for the admin to make........as for the Chinese, I believe they already stand qualified to be included in the "Military Professionals" category.

Yes great idea. All the think tanks, and elite members should have their speciality listed along with their stats.

This would make it easy for the fresh members to get their queries answered. Also since they would be certified but PDF, they would be respected by other members as well.

My recommendation: Gambit - The Aerospace expert.

But I am against just handing out think tank tags for free to chinese members or for that matter to anybody. The person should be wise enough, capable, informative, logical and available. Most of the chinese members here do not fit the bill, although there are a couple who deserve it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom