What's new

Is this site promoter of sectarian bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you provide the link where did he supported Taliban's suicide bombers?

plus this doesnot justify expressing hatred against deo-bandi school of thought.

You can express hatred/disagreement against deo-bandi, as long as it is not abuse or violation of forum rules.

You can be as Mullah as you want and you wont face any censorship. Ask @Zarvan

You will get deleted if you support Taliban, we will not tolerate freedom on the expense of Pakistanis losing lives because of these idiots.

Calm down sir you can check my whole record of posts i have never supported Taliban at any place infact i am one of the oldest member of this forum i will never support these taliban thugs just because they belong to my sect

I have nothing personal against you. I hate Zia for what he did to Pakistan.

He did great things for Pakistan. I do feel remorse for your community being discriminated against, and I am also against that.

He did great things for Pakistan. I do feel remorse for your community being discriminated against, and I am also against that.

What describe as great may not be great in my mind.:P

and Bhutto ? :omghaha:

Bhutto was a Communist fascist that destroyed Pakistan's economy with this short term plans but also responsible for breaking Pakistan.

That's true. One should respect others to receive respect.

Some of my family members are in Ahle hadith sect, but we respect each other and still keep in touch. As i said not all deobandis are terrorists but some of them have been misled into doing terrorist activities.

I really never thought Talibans have a maslak, I totally consider them non-muslim. So when I bash Taliban and people of any maslak feel attacked then please excuse my language.

Bhutto was a Communist fascist that destroyed Pakistan's economy with this short term plans but also responsible for breaking Pakistan.

Some of my family members are in Ahle hadith sect, but we respect each other and still keep in touch. As i said not all deobandis are terrorists but some of them have been misled into doing terrorist activities.

oh damn the world you are dictator mush's chamcha !

webby @WebMaster why people are allowed to support dictators here when constitution of Pakistan holds them in high treason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom