What's new

Is this site promoter of sectarian bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pak-one did you support suicide bombing ?
nope.......................i have no problem with bashing of terrorist.........but the name calling is not limited to taliban, members here specifically target all deobandis .....they ignore the fact that atleast one quarter of faujis themselves are deobandis...i have even came across some active faujis in tabligh

You can express hatred/disagreement against deo-bandi, as long as it is not abuse or violation of forum rules.
you can express hatred for deobandis if its not violating the rules? kuch samaj nahi aaya........you want to say that X.Y.Z member can express his hatred for shias if it is within forum rules? i saw immediate banning of such members......a member @BATMAN received infraction at the hands of @Oscar by linking sipha-e-mohammaed with iran....your staff should also show some strictness on bakwas against deobandis.....

Anyway guys cool down. love for all, hatred for none should be the motto ! :pakistan:

There is little wrong in pointing out the faults in various communities including but not limited to Deobandis, Wahabbis, Qadiyanis, Shias, etc etc..
However, the OP's contention.. and tone suggests that his brand of bigotry being curtailed has caused him certain problems. Not only does the OP support Pashtun separatism, he has openly stated many a times his disdain for all things other than Pashtuns and promoted the idea of an independent Pakhtunitan. He is no different than a supporter of BLA or the TTP.

This thread has little to do with sectarian Bias.. and more to do with the OP's bigotry being curtailed.
The forums allows people to question all sects to any degree including but not limited to those mentioned above.
Thread closed.
@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom