What's new

Seoul government is a 'disturber of peace'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how much hatred you spewed against Jews and Israelis here, you have no right to talk.

Chinese people never hate Jewish people,we admire their intelligence and feel for their suffering in the history,actually China saved many Jewish lives by opening Shanghai to Jewish people in the 1930s and 1940s.you dont try to pit we Chinese and Jewish people against each other.

You completely missed the point of a forum - you and me can talk on whatever we like: me on China and North Korea and you on Israel and the Middle East, if that is what you want.
He is behaving like a typical dictator-wannabe. He is a nobody in China, a conscript reject, never had a real job, and still dependent upon mommy and daddy for his living. So his behavior should be expected.

If you do not have good argument to my claim, then just do not reply instead of a pathetic attempt to hash me.
You can bet your next paycheck that if given a choice between Israel and North Korea, he will chose to live in Israel. So will the other Chinese boys here. His animosity against you has little to do with you and/or Israel but everything to do with US. It is practically mandatory for all US critics to go after Israel, South Korea, and Japan, as well. The man probably never been outside his province in China so he knows next to nothing of the real world.

US killed millions Korean people and totally destroyed N.Korea in 1950s,so it is Koreans natural response to hating US and arming themeslves to the teeth to prepare for a future war.US goes around the world to have wars,in my opinion,US is the only country in the world that can match the title"threat to the world peace".

You just omitted two little details which change the picture completely:

1. North Korea was the one which surprisingly attacked South Korea and started the Korean War. And Kim il-Sung did it with no provocation or and aggressive act from South Korea or the US (which its forces were not even in Korea).

2. Anyone who has eyes in his head can see that the US has no intention to attack NK, most of all these days when America has much urgent matters to attend - Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Israel-Palestinians etc.

The only country which promotes the prospect of war in Korea is NK with its provocations and military aggression against South Korea.

He is behaving like a typical dictator-wannabe. He is a nobody in China, a conscript reject, never had a real job, and still dependent upon mommy and daddy for his living. So his behavior should be expected.

baseless personal attack?do you persoanlly know him?at least his English can easily land him a homesome paying job in Beijing if he wants.what do you have to make you feel this confident to judge a fellow PDF webuser?

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

1. North Korea was the one which surprisingly attacked South Korea and started the Korean War. And Kim il-Sung did it with no provocation or and aggressive act from South Korea or the US (which its forces were not even in Korea).

2. Anyone who has eyes in his head can see that the US has no intention to attack NK, most of all this days when America has much urgent matters to attend - Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Israel-Palestinians etc.

those issues are their internal issues,they will fight it out by themselves.if two brothers fight in their home they dont expect a outsider bully comes in and beats one of them.

baseless personal attack?do you persoanlly know him?at least his English can easily land him a homesome paying job in Beijing if he wants.what do you have to make you feel this confident to judge a fellow PDF webuser?
You mean like the kind the Chinese boys here spewed against me for no reasons a long time ago? Before YOU came on here? You do not know the history of your fellow Chinese here, kid. They are racists to the core.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

those issues are their internal issues,they will fight it out by themselves.if two brothers fight in their home they dont expect a outside comes in and beats one of them.

As I remember, a neigbouring country to NK also interfered in the Korean War...

Thanks to the US, South Korea is not under an oppressive dictatorship, and you want to condemn the US for that? This is what you wish to this people?

You mean like the kind the Chinese boys here spewed against me for no reasons a long time ago? Before YOU came on here? You do not know the history of your fellow Chinese here, kid. They are racists to the core.

Just because we think you are a Viet, who holds a personal grudge against China (although you try hard to be 100% American :lol:), doesn't mean we are racist against your race.

There are a lot of Chinese men who marry the Viet girls in every year, how can this be racist? :hitwall:

The Nazi Germany considered the Jews as the inferior human beings, and they were even refused to marry with them.

Haven't you seen that Schindler got jailed just for kissing a Jewish girl, now that is the true racism. :coffee:

As I remember, a neigbouring country to NK also interfered in the Korean War...

we did that only after they push to our border and seriously threatened our Country,how far is US from Korea?and after beating them back to where they were,we pulled back completely,and US troops are still there in S.Korea

many international poll show that US and Isreal are the top two countries posing the biggest threat to the world peace,so it depends on from what perspective you look at this issule.
International poll based upon what type of questions? Would those who answered that the US and Israel are the threat to world peace stop using our technology out of spite? Would they stop coming to US for tourism and immigration? Would they petition their governments to stop trading with US?

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

we did that only after they push to our border and seriously threatened our Country,how far is US from Korea?and after beating them back to where they were,we pulled back completely,and US troops are still there in S.Korea
And what is preventing Chinese troops from being in North Korea?

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

There are a lot of Chinese men who marry the Viet girls in every year, how can this be racist?
Marriage does not automatically conferred equal status. Ever heard of white masters who had sexual relations with their black slaves? So yes, you should hit your head against the wall. It might actually do you some good.

US troops are still there because NK is the aggressor, in order to deter NK from another surprise attack.

I simply cannot understand why you try to defend the undependable - North Korea?

Marriage does not automatically conferred equal status. Ever heard of white masters who had sexual relations with their black slaves? So yes, you should hit your head against the wall. It might actually do you some good.

The white slave owners made the free prostitution from their female slaves, but the Chinese men married with the Viet women and being responsible to form a family with her.

This is comparing apple to orange.

The white slaves owner made the free prostitution from their female slaves, but the Chinese men married with the Viet women and being responsible to form a family with her.

This is comparing apple to orange.
And there are plenty of Viet girls who were deceived and even ABDUCTED from Viet Nam who wrote home and tell of horrible lives in rural China. The girls are routinely raped, beaten, their female unborn daughters forcibly aborted, they are beaten again for failing to 'produce' boys, and many were killed.

I simply cannot understand why you try to defend the undependable - North Korea?
It is not the Koreans. The Chinese boys do not even give a damn about the rest of us 'inferior' Asians. It is the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom