What's new

Seoul government is a 'disturber of peace'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the "5 Barbarians 16 Kingdoms" periods came shortly after(304~439), when 5 Altaic tribes from North invaded China and tore up China into 16 kingdoms ruled by Altaic kings. Then a Xianbei general would unify China and name it "Sui".

The Royal Family of Sui and Tang both only have 1/4 of Altaic bloodline, while they were heavily sinicized and proud of the Han culture, not the Altaic one.

we can still kick S.Koreans b..by sending our Mongol PLA soldiers to fight,they are good fighters and they fight for China.

we can still kick S.Koreans b..by sending our Mongol PLA soldiers to fight,they are good fighters and they fight for China.

xin6193.jpg

U149.jpg

860.jpg

6296.jpg

3862.jpg

tiny S.Koreans will never understand the deep ,profound idea of China,China has way over 100 million Chinese people who are not Han,Koreans are just one of them.by the way how many people are in tiny S.Korea?who has that figure?

Can we get back to the topic? How can anyone (no in DPRK) see South Korea and not North Korea as the "disturber of peace"?

Can we get back to the topic? How can anyone (no in DPRK) see South Korea and not North Korea as the "disturber of peace"?

why N.Korea is a disturber of peace?because they hate Americans?

why N.Korea is a disturber of peace?because they hate Americans?

Read KCNA news:

Because they threat to wage war on South Korea, and attack it occasionally.

Because they proliferate nuclear technologies to rogue countries.

Because they always cheat, and violate any agreement they sign.

Because they molest and murder their own people and depriving them from basic human rights.

many international poll show that US and Isreal are the top two countries posing the biggest threat to the world peace,so it depends on from what perspective you look at this issule.

Read KCNA news:

Because they threat to wage war on South Korea, and attack it occasionally.

Because they proliferate nuclear technologies to rogue countries.

Because they always cheat, and violate any agreement they sign.

Because they molest and murder their own people and depriving them from basic human rights.

we stay out of israeli affairs, so we expect the courtesy from israel to stay out of East Asian affairs.

many international poll show that US and Isreal are the top two countries posing the biggest threat to the world peace,so it depends on from what perspective you look at this issule.

I clearly presented my perspective on North Korea, do you have a different one? I am fascinating to see how the most oppressive country in the world with a regime literally described in Orwell's novel "1984" is the good guy in the story.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

we stay out of israeli affairs, so we expect the courtesy from israel to stay out of East Asian affairs.

You completely missed the point of a forum - you and me can talk on whatever we like: me on China and North Korea and you on Israel and the Middle East, if that is what you want.

If you do not have good argument to my claim, then just do not reply instead of a pathetic attempt to hash me.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

So? Does the negative opinion of European on Israel (which I think is unjust) makes North Korea a better country?

This is just demagogy.

Considering how much hatred you spewed against Jews and Israelis here, you have no right to talk.

US killed millions Korean people and totally destroyed N.Korea in 1950s,so it is Koreans natural response to hating US and arming themeslves to the teeth to prepare for a future war.US goes around the world to have wars,in my opinion,US is the only country in the world that can match the title"threat to the world peace".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom