What's new

Featured Sensitive data breach reported at Army Northern Command

The twitter "hacker" is actually hilarious. Even I can "hack" unsecured cameras, put an B&W filter and IR label, and post screenshots here. But the thing is that's illegal, my IP can be traced, and all VPNs are blocked so I can't hide my IP either.

I am not saying it is completely without substance. But you need to understand the Indian psyche and the lowball tactics that Indian government uses to keep 1.3 billion people in check. The sheer number of people managing India's huge bureaucracy, civil services, armed forces, and sensitive organizations means they find it useful to instill the fear factor in their people.

There is another angle. Let us say Indian agencies have identified a mole feeding information to Pakistani agents. This would be a treasure trove for them to feed useless and incorrect information to Pakistan. It makes zero sense for them to make it public.
This was not a mole with info that was provided like intel.. it was a data breach meaning digital data being stolen.. but was through Human Espionage not Cyber espionage...

If it was cyber espionage then no one would have known about it most likely

I am unethical from my childhood. kuch naya bathao.

All my nerves. All of them.
No sh*t you are lad... ever wondered why india has so many scam center to scam people around the world pretending to be John Rambo from Microsoft? If ethics was taught their centers wouldn't exist 😆

And Burnol might help your nerves mere dost... just a friendly advice 🙂 no offence intended
Anything remotely sensitive that relates to military is off the intranet let alone internet....
Good to know that 😊

Indian army probes data breach in Northern Command
A soldier from Punjab was detained by officials for his role in leaking information to operatives with Pakistani agencies.

The Indian Army has ordered a probe into an alleged case of a data breach in the Northern Command after a soldier was found to be passing data to Pakistani operatives.

A soldier from Punjab was caught by officials, according to sources.

After the incident came to light, a court of inquiry has been ordered to probe how the soldier could get access to the data and the extent to which it was leaked to the operatives with Pakistani agencies.

The data breach took place when the Indian side was deeply engaged in a military stand-off with the Chinese military.

According to the sources, " the probe would also find out how deeply the soldier was engaged with the enemy operatives and how much was compromised by them."

The Udhampur-based Northern Command is in charge of security on both China and Pakistan borders in the Ladakh sector.

Indian army probes data breach in Northern Command
A soldier from Punjab was detained by officials for his role in leaking information to operatives with Pakistani agencies.

The Indian Army has ordered a probe into an alleged case of a data breach in the Northern Command after a soldier was found to be passing data to Pakistani operatives.

A soldier from Punjab was caught by officials, according to sources.

After the incident came to light, a court of inquiry has been ordered to probe how the soldier could get access to the data and the extent to which it was leaked to the operatives with Pakistani agencies.

The data breach took place when the Indian side was deeply engaged in a military stand-off with the Chinese military.

According to the sources, " the probe would also find out how deeply the soldier was engaged with the enemy operatives and how much was compromised by them."

The Udhampur-based Northern Command is in charge of security on both China and Pakistan borders in the Ladakh sector.

sikh soldier sharing information with Pakistan! wah yinduuu wahh!! Modi g wants to murder sikhs!

If Modi stays a bit longer, many do foresee a major rebellion brewing in the Indian Punjab. thanks to his policies.
Modi g is very strong 56 inch boobies keeps him inflated and on top of the world! Modi g will do wonders in future!

The Indian Army is investigating a serious case of data breach from the sensitive Northern Command. A soldier is alleged to have passed on a large chunk of secret information to his Pakistan-based handlers. An inquiry is underway at the Nagrota based 16 Corps, deemed to be serious as it allegedly happened when the border with China too is active in eastern Ladakh.

It is unclear how the soldier managed to smuggle out a chunk of data from the heavily guarded command but sources described it as a ‘high level breach’, which could have a bearing on security of soldiers posted in the region. The Army declined to comment on the incident after ET reached out.

Sources said the soldier belonged to an infantry regiment and is from Punjab. He was posted at a sensitive branch in the Northern Command headquarters and is suspected to have been recruited by a foreign agency a few years ago.

All lies,

Pakistan is a punny little country incapable of anything,
India can crush Pakistan like an ant.

:rofl:

The power of Bobs and Vagane never fails, so who falls for it this time?

Back
Top Bottom