What's new

Sensationalism has made Pakistanis irrational regarding COVID 19 epidemic

lastofthepatriots

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I’m currently in bwp and everyone is wearing masks and hoarding shit they don’t need. Also hoarding hydroxychloroquine meds from all pharmacies ensuring anyone that actually needs them will not have access to them.

Also just saw my neighbor. Said salaam and tried shaking his hand. Guy refused and told me it’s due to virus. I said fine, but asked how he is going to protect himself from the money he is carrying in his pocket. Neighbor had a stunned look on his face as I flicked my cigarette towards him and went inside house.

i think people will move to digital money like bitcoins to protect them from risk off virus due to currency notes and it may be one of hidden agenda behind such outbreaks
I’m currently in bwp and everyone is wearing masks and hoarding shit they don’t need. Also hoarding hydroxychloroquine meds from all pharmacies ensuring anyone that actually needs them will not have access to them.

Also just saw my neighbor. Said salaam and tried shaking his hand. Guy refused and told me it’s due to virus. I said fine, but asked how he is going to protect himself from the money he is carrying in his pocket. Neighbor had a stunned look on his face as I flicked my cigarette towards him and went inside house.

i think people will move to digital money like bitcoins to protect them from risk off virus due to currency notes and it may be one of hidden agenda behind such outbreaks

Maybe, but in a country like Pakistan I don’t see that happening till the next 30 years. Plus I am talking about buying stuff from local shop or fruit/vegetable vendors.

encourage to use plastic .. i am using plastic

All I’ve been doing during this lockdown bs is working out like I’m in prison. Epidemics have come and gone throughout history, but this is the first time social media has been used to create mass hysteria. It’s oddly suspicious.

That's great. Eat lesser than normal. Workout.

I'm on a psychotic cleaning spree man. Brushes, scrubbers, buckets, 5 different cleaners, microfiber towels, brooms, just building a regular arsenal here. One room at a time.

Just the second day here. Plus I'm going to work as well.

Started with limited vessel washing duties yesterday. One thing led to another and extended to the cooking top, then the ovens, then the pinjras (cupboards with steel mesh), soon the entire kitchen.

Today I'm working on the master bedroom and bathroom.

That's great. Eat lesser than normal. Workout.

I'm on a psychotic cleaning spree man. Brushes, scrubbers, buckets, 5 different cleaners, microfiber towels, brooms, just building a regular arsenal here. One room at a time.

Just the second day here. Plus I'm going to work as well.

Started with limited vessel washing duties yesterday. One thing led to another and extended to the cooking top, then the ovens, then the pinjras (cupboards with steel mesh), soon the entire kitchen.

Today I'm working on the master bedroom and bathroom.

stay safe. I have a lax approach towards all of this. Mentality is that exposure will create antibodies, right? Plus I’m not an old man yet, so I can fight it, if necessary.

2 number kato overacting k...
IMG-20200325-WA0025.jpg

it is all about chances, the stuff you bought a week ago has less chances of touch by infected person than the stuff you are going to purchase now ... woth each passing day the risk of things infected with virus will rise....
for not shaking hand with you i m totally with your neighbor, for more sense into your brain.... contact me..

Neighbor had a stunned look on his face as I flicked my cigarette towards him and went inside house.

And did you have to do that? :azn:

Also just saw my neighbor. Said salaam and tried shaking his hand. Guy refused and told me it’s due to virus. I said fine, but asked how he is going to protect himself from the money he is carrying in his pocket.

Salaam doesn't have to be a handshake :D

Let the man do what he wants to do bruh.......hopefully he washes his hand after coming from outside/handling paper money or credit cards. :D

2 number kato overacting k...
View attachment 617412

it is all about chances, the stuff you bought a week ago has less chances of touch by infected person than the stuff you are going to purchase now ... woth each passing day the risk of things infected with virus will rise....
for not shaking hand with you i m totally with your neighbor, for more sense into your brain.... contact me..

and this^

I flicked the cigarette at the ground towards the guy, not at his face. Some members here honestly make me think that COVID is a necessary step in the evolutionary process to weed out the weak and those of below average intelligence.

And you think littering makes you macho? :P

Some members here honestly make me think that COVID is a necessary step in the evolutionary process to weed out the weak and those of below average intelligence.

You mean the Theory of Evolution?? Which has been debunked like a thousand times by now? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom