What's new

Senior Haqqani Network leader killed near Islamabad

lol its very complex situation now good terrorists are turning bad,

Terrorists are terrorists .. nothing like good or bad.

They themselves responsible for all type of terrorists within their country.

It's all good another $hithead bites the dust!!!

Meth head indians who are commenting like charsi's obviously don't know about the guy killed. He was member of Peace process team, who was negotiating with US and visited Qatar. So by your extended logic Americans are also terrorists because they were talking with terrorists?

Nasiruddin had been deeply involved in the Taliban’s Qatar peace process and had also visited Doha after the Taliban opened a ‘political office’ in June, a Qatar-based Taliban negotiator told The Express Tribune by phone.

“He was in Qatar days after the office was opened but was not a regular member of the dialogue process,” he added. “He used to visit the UAE to share with Taliban leaders his suggestions and to keep himself abreast of the dialogue process.”

High-profile assassination: Haqqani Network key leader slain near Islamabad – The Express Tribune

I' am just ROFL watching these poor indians having orgasms.:rofl:

I think ISI has taken him out as he had supported TTP terrorist Hakeem Lula. 
Meth head indians who are commenting like charsi's obviously don't know about the guy killed. He was member of Peace process team, who was negotiating with US and visited Qatar. So by your extended logic Americans are also terrorists because they were talking with terrorists?

These dumb @r$3$ didn't even read TTP terrorists statement on the killing & start f@rting as usual.

I' am just ROFL watching these poor indians having orgasms.:rofl:

I think ISI has taken him out as he had supported TTP terrorist Hakeem Lula. 

These dumb @r$3$ didn't even read TTP terrorists statement on the killing & start f@rting as usual.

Obviously Afghan Government knew, US knew, Every Intel agency knew he lived near Islamabad. I'm beginning to see a pattern. American's take out Hakeemullah mehsud, Arrested his deputy who was talking with Afghan government for funding and arms & ammunition.

It might look like an Afghan intel OP so to create misunderstanding b/w Afghan taliban and US&Pakistan and derail the peace process

Drity Wars 2013

Dirty Wars (2013) - YouTube [360p].mp4 | *********

TTP's deputy chief openly confessed that they are supported by Afghan and Indian intelligence
Can you please provide a source to this...?

but still some so called US haters are telling us that TTP are real mujahideen and they are shaheeds but Pakistan Army is fighting them because we are fighting America's War.
Not just PTI or JI,even the afghan taliban is calling the dead TTP shaheed...The dead haqqani aka zabihullah mujahid was also not just condemning the strike on Hakeemullah mehsud but also called him shaheed and martyr...
ISLAMABAD: Afghan Taliban on Saturday condemned the killing of Hakimullah
Mehsud and described him as a “strong and brave” leader of the Pakistani Taliban.

“The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan was shocked at the news that Hakimullah Mehsud was martyred in a cowardly US drone attack,” the Afghan Taliban said in a formal reaction to the incident.

“The Emirate strongly condemns the American terrorist attack and consider the martyrdom of Mulla Hakimullah Mehsud as a great loss and convey condolences to his family members, relatives and Taliban friends,” a statement issued by the Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid said.

Last edited:
I think ISI has taken him out as he had supported TTP terrorist Hakeem Lula..

That makes sense because just a few days back he was calling hakeemullah mehsud a "strong and brave" martyr..Also note that TTP have threatened to avenge the death of haqqani..

Who ever has done it Pakistan should make sure pays the price and is eliminated we can't afford that haqqanis also turn against us that would death for us

I am glad that a senior official of the Haqqani network who worked in conjunction with the Pakistani Taliban is now dead. But we need to make serious efforts to eliminate top leaders of the TTP or Pakistani Taliban while also going hard after groups like the Lashkar E Jhangvi. It is painful to hear that Akram Lahori has access to phones in his prison and Malik Ishaq who threatened to publically kill shias in court is roaming about freely in his hometown Jhang. Infact I have heard there is much support for him in Jhang.

Also do note that as soon as PMLN came to power Malik Ishaq was forgiven and got out of prison. Akram Lahori on the other hand is coordinating attacks from jail. These evil men deserve to be severely punished.

We Pakistanis made a huge mistake in the 1980's by joining the Afghan Soviet War. All these evil Jihadi groups were born back then. It is troubling to see how Pakistanis have become more and more intolerant throughout time. The greatest worry is that 86% of Pakistanis hold their sect to be more important than their Pakistani identity according to Stephen P Cohen's book the future of Pakistan.

These groups have a lot of infighting as well could be one group against another.

I am glad that a senior official of the Haqqani network who worked in conjunction with the Pakistani Taliban is now dead. But we need to make serious efforts to eliminate top leaders of the TTP or Pakistani Taliban while also going hard after groups like the Lashkar E Jhangvi. It is painful to hear that Akram Lahori has access to phones in his prison and Malik Ishaq who threatened to publically kill shias in court is roaming about freely in his hometown Jhang. Infact I have heard there is much support for him in Jhang.

Also do note that as soon as PMLN came to power Malik Ishaq was forgiven and got out of prison. Akram Lahori on the other hand is coordinating attacks from jail. These evil men deserve to be severely punished.

We Pakistanis made a huge mistake in the 1980's by joining the Afghan Soviet War. All these evil Jihadi groups were born back then. It is troubling to see how Pakistanis have become more and more intolerant throughout time. The greatest worry is that 86% of Pakistanis hold their sect to be more important than their Pakistani identity according to Stephen P Cohen's book the future of Pakistan.
Than you proved what you are nothing but USA tou..... Haqqanis never attacked us they fought only USA they were our friends and now USA has killed them so haqqanis turn against us and USA paid pets are celebrating his death. Because they are traitors

Can you please provide a source to this...?

During Operation Rah-e-Raast in Swat, 23 militant commanders of TTP were arrested, who confessed before a Joint Investigation team that India, through RAW and Afghan NDS, supported militants in Pakistan to conduct target killings, bomb blasts, suicide attacks, assaults on civil and military installations and forced abductions including ethnic and sectarian violence. After capture of a senior TTP leader Latifullah Mehsud by US Special Forces (USF) from Afghan custody, startling revelations were made by him during interrogation by USF having implications for Pakistan, Afghanistan and India. Latifullah Mehsud confessed that Afghanistan and India were involved in promoting terrorist activities inside Pakistan. He also revealed that attack on General Sanaullah Khan Niazi in Upper Dir was the work of Kabul and New Delhi. He also confessed that terrorist attacks at Peshawar Church and elsewhere were also planned by Indian and Afghan intelligence agencies, of course through their proxies in Pakistan.

Outrageous propaganda against Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom