ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20170209-190740.png

Seems like progress on new agreement on the cards by the way who is this
"Alan Warnes" that has inside scoop , uses tweet

Well that means new factory for PAF KAMRA / JF17 Thunder
Thunder has operated in Baluchistan / Desert areas of Thar and peaks of Himalayas

Rugged warrior in air suits Senegal Airforce

giphy.gif

• 18-24 Units or more ?
  • Senegal is a large area to cover (About 1/3 size of Pakistan)
map_final.png

senegal-nature-normal.jpg

Might see JF17 Thunder flying in lovely blue skies with new Chemo to match the environment

Last edited:
AVM Arshad Malik is smiling in the background, its definitely about JF-17s because he's the project director.
Absolutely....there cannot be another reason on to why he would be smiling....it really must be about the JF-17...

Strange, I just mentioned a few days ago that we our neighbors to the East have historically been called "Africa of the East" and now we have a scary looking African fellow in Pakistan meeting with the most patrician , fair and gentlemanly branch of our armed forces?

This is one more reason why we should not be interacting with the nice Indians , this sort of strange voodoo occurrences is why we should thank Allah SWT and the Brits every day for Pakistan and safety from the Indians.

Why do we have to welcome everyone, don't we have to do with these neighbors to the east already ? Why do we have to be welcoming to people who have no bearing or relevance ?

Please take the name of Allah ta'ala off your Avator if you are going to spew racism.

Please take the name of Allah ta'ala off your Avator if you are going to spew racism.
Perhaps you have misunderstood me. Perhaps our definition of racism is different and our understanding of what the religion of Allah SWT , the religion of Ibrahim RA says is perhaps different. My apologies and my avatar praises God - even sinners are allowed to praise God, right? May Allah SWT correct us gently, lovingly, kindly and guide us onto the right path.

Let me clarify, I am not against selling of JF 17 . I am FOR prosperity of Pakistan and Pakistanis .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom