senator mushahid ullah slap to abrar ul haq

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I just loves Palwasha's "Muskurahat" in all thes 9 minutes:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
these people are good at throwing insults...but that's the only thing they are good at...nothing new here.

LOL. That Ganja was professionally trolling like an Indian.

Why did this scumbag forget this singer?

Last edited by a moderator:
he is the same guy who suggested veena malik to be made senater. Tharki

hey Razzy, u have been trolling here for 6700+ posts now, why accuse Bhartis :D
he is just giving a true example. Nothing trolling.

Yar This Gunja is not the only one who love singing, His son also like to sing with his treible voice. Any way mujhey to lagta hey ye log ab Mujra bhi Karain gay:yahoo:

I've an epic and tight kism ki reply to this Mushahidullah Khan and to that Noora typing clerk... but again, I won't stoop so low, since there won't be a difference left in me and a PMLNer.

We're PTI, We think different, and that's why we will bring the difference (CHANGE). Insha'Allah Ul Aziz

Typical, PML-N class! bunch of 'Mirasis' may i call?.

This Mushahidullah has absolutely no manners at all. The topic is something else, and this guy goes into personal things and IK sons and his children and other things.

Despicable.

BTW, Ibrar-ul-Haq is out of the league here, pakistan politics need the waderas and badmash and thugs, not clean people, because only the thugs can do below the belt things and go to personal things, not sensible people.

There is a woman next to him, and he says about the mard aur aurat ki quwwat, and does these things.

I am now used to the tantrum of this guy and his company, same old rubbish.

Going by threads in support of PML-N and Nawaz Sharif, I cant think for one reason why educated people who can make sensible decision ever think of favoring Nawaz Sharif and his family party? They have been voted in again and again. Five times in Punjab and twice in the centre. They have done nothing. Pakistan gets worse after each tenure. But still there are educated Noora supporters? that beats me!

For a moment, get out of this binary equation between PTI and PML-N. Even if you dont support PTI, how can you ever support PML-N or PPP? What have they given our country? They are family political mafias and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom