What's new

Senator Kerry on Pakistan

Well this is most likely true. They seems to be trying protect some of them. Pakistan might have a reason for doing it, best known to them. IMO they are hedging their bet on US withdrawal.

I really wish to see that Disturbing evidence , but not in the form of 26/11 or 9/11 ......

i guess that Disturbing evidence would be revealed at the RIGHT TIME.......

Senator Kerry should either put up [ by showing the 'disturbing evidence' ] or just shut up

Senator Kerry should either put up [ by showing the 'disturbing evidence' ] or just shut up
Kerry is the ISI's best friend in Congress, but even he has limits, and he has very mean and effective ways of dealing with his enemies, to their detriment and his advantage. Ticking off Senator Kerry won't do the ISI and P.A. any good.

Kerry won't be winning friends in Pakistan with that kind of talk.

It's clear as day what Kerry & the US is trying to do now: this trip is a clear warning that Pakistan should essentially surrender their nukes, or else. That's the end game. It's sad that they never respected the sovereignty of Pakistan. But the Pakistani people clearly see who the enemy is now, & are bracing themselves for a potential war with the US. The administration needs to see the light & act accordingly.

It's clear as day what Kerry & the US is trying to do now: this trip is a clear warning that Pakistan should essentially surrender their nukes, or else. That's the end game. It's sad that they never respected the sovereignty of Pakistan. But the Pakistani people clearly see who the enemy is now, & are bracing themselves for a potential war with the US. The administration needs to see the light & act accordingly.

And you feel Pakistan will meekly hand over the nukes?

What makes you feel he is not coming for a study of Heera Mandi, Lahore to check on the Human Rights violations? ;)

And what are you going to do sitting in NJ ? Declare Internet Jihad on the US ? Or return back to the Land of the Pure and pick up a G3 and guard your fences ? With citizens like you, why does Pakistan need an enemy ?

And you feel Pakistan will meekly hand over the nukes?

What makes you feel he is not coming for a study of Heera Mandi, Lahore to check on the Human Rights violations? ;)

You completely misunderstood me. I'm saying it's time the Pakistani administration sees the light & acts accordingly, before they lose the complete support of their people.

Bilal,

They won't.

Did you not read what Pasha told the Opposition Leader?

They are all on the CIA payroll.

Back
Top Bottom