What's new

Senate committee calls for ban on Indian channels

This won't change much. I mean seriously, you can just go to your local video store and buy a movie for 100 rupees. Or stream it off the internet. Or torrent it.

Pakistani singers are going to India and Indian actors are coming to Pakistan. What's wrong with that?

I enjoy Indian channels because they come out with pretty fun stuff. Pakistani channels on the other hand can't stop showing blood and gore and other depressing stuff.

Pakistan's first 2 TV channels. Remember them? I don't because I wasn't alive then. One was Pakistani and one was Indian. Again, this was around 40 years ago.

Nice comment bro, Banning channels is stupid and immature. People will find a way if they want to watch them anyways. The easiest thing to do is to watch the channels or not. You have the remote in your hand, if you are against them just change the channel, no need for people here to act like th guardians of the culture/Islam/values etc etc. We all know what happened when alcohol was banned in the USA, the same applies here. If you don’t like it don’t watch but stop crying lol

Nice comment bro, Banning channels is stupid and immature. People will find a way if they want to watch them anyways. The easiest thing to do is to watch the channels or not. You have the remote in your hand, if you are against them just change the channel, no need for people here to act like th guardians of the culture/Islam/values etc etc. We all know what happened when alcohol was banned in the USA, the same applies here. If you don’t like it don’t watch but stop crying lol
----------------------------------

Thanks but we don't need indian canuck to tell us what is stupid and immature. Having a walking alligator as an avatar is stupid and immature to me. To each his own.

Thanks but we don't need indian canuck to tell us what is stupid and immature. Having a walking alligator as an avatar is stupid and immature to me. To each his own.

As if your post had any meaning or objective besides making a personal attack.

Standing up for Pakistaniat is not trolling. These indians call your motherland stupid and immature for blocking indian content and you feel like defending them, fine go ahead. I just request you to stop pretending to be a Pakistani and remove the green flag from your details. I know you went through quite some trouble for finding a suitable pic for me, but that was really stupid and immature.

Standing up for Pakistaniat is not trolling. These indians call your motherland stupid and immature for blocking indian content and you feel like defending them, fine go ahead. I just request you to stop pretending to be a Pakistani and remove the green flag from your details.

In a matter of seconds I can prove to you that I am Pakistani. Do I need to?

Anyways, these Indians haven't done anything wrong so far. Just a kid who showed up with a Nazi sign as his avatar. But wait... he was Pakistani...

And your Avatar is a NAZI symbol. what an irony:hang2:

You Indians actually believe the stories they tell about Nazis?
Holocaust is a hoax you idiot. The real holocaust is not far though.

No thanks buddy, best keep your Pakistani identity to show off to your friends in America, you are an appeaser for hindutva ideology. That's enough proof for me.

Who the hell are you to even judge? Some low life wannabe who thinks he is an american styled gangster living in Pakistan,who has been shouldered the responsibility of an entire religion. Lol, get a life man, i swear there should be a ticket to see freaks like you. I do not like to make personal attacks, but junkies like you, ho have total disregard for others, need to be put in their place.

And I don’t need a prejudiced, brain washed, chauvinistic, racist, and im sure anti-Semitic peanut head to tell me what is right or wrong . I prefer to have a walking alligator as my avatar than having a donkey in my head.

Who the hell are you to even judge? Some low life wannabe who thinks he is an american styled gangster living in Pakistan,who has been shouldered the responsibility of an entire religion. Lol, get a life man, i swear there should be a ticket to see freaks like you. I do not like to make personal attack, but junkies like you, ho have total disregard for others, need to be put in their place.

No you actually revel in personal attacks. I am not judging I am stating my opinion just like he has a right to call me a troll I have a right to question his real nationality. You indians will have to work really really hard in convincing this board in entirety that your subtle potshots at our nation and ideals are something to be encouraged and good for our society. This thread deals with a domestic Pakistani issue, take your beak where your opinion will carry some worth.

You Indians actually believe the stories they tell about Nazis?
Holocaust is a hoax you idiot. The real holocaust is not far though.

Wow case rested no use arguing with you. Brother you need help urgently

How things change in 4-5 hours.. When i went to sleep, we were talking about Dhoop Kinarey, Shaan, music and art in this thread.. On a lighter note, we almost came to agreement on exchanging politicians for solving the Kashmir issue.. And now, its suddenly Nazi ideology, talks of holocaust, pitfalls of Hinduism etc.. What a shame..

FreekIn, Rangbaaz, thanks for standing up against the recial slurs...Seems like this thread anyway has gone down the drain...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom