What's new

Sen. Mushahid Hussein Gives Pakistan's Perspective on Kashmir

cloud4000

Reaction score
Country
India
Here's a video of Sen. Mushahid Hussein, who is Pakistan's Special Envoy on US, giving a talk about Pakistan's view on Kashmir at the Atlantic Council in Washington DC. With him is MNA Sherza Kharral.

It's a two-hour video.

Well done Mushahid Hussein and Shezra Kharral.

Well done Mushahid Hussein and Shezra Kharral.

This guy Senge Hasnan Sering seems to have given some bite to the Senator.

The senator has been to the US to change the discourse, well he shot himself in the foot by attaching Afghan peace to Kashmire, in other wards telling to the US that yes we will continue killing Afghans and your soldiers because we cant stand up to the Indians!

Does he think the Americans are idiots? This videos seems to indicate one of the response that he got

The senator has been to the US to change the discourse, well he shot himself in the foot by attaching Afghan peace to Kashmire, in other wards telling to the US that yes we will continue killing Afghans and your soldiers because we cant stand up to the Indians!

Someone of Gilget origin born in America, live in American and speak with american accent. These sell outs are found from any any community living in foreign countries. You even have some Pakistani punjabi nationalists sitting in Canada. Most of his points were BS and not fact based. This retard was getting to emotional on behalf of Indian who was calming him down around 1:30 to not make fool out of him.

So Pakistan should get out and India and UN will sit down for plebiscite :rofl: I hope he was paid well to say this.

Last edited:
Someone of Gilget origin born in America, live in American and speak with american accent. These sell outs are found from any any community living in foreign countries. You even have some Pakistani punjabi nationalists sitting in Canada. Most of his points were BS and not fact based. This retard was getting to emotional on behalf of Indian who was calming him down around 1:30 to not make fool out of him.

So Pakistan should get out and India and UN will sit down for plebiscite :rofl: I hope he was paid well to say this.
I doubt he is a Gilgiti, having seen his picture, I really have my doubts
327822-senge.jpg

There's one slight problem, the overwhelming majority of Azaad Kashmiris and gilgiti/baltistanis including myself are probably more patriotic than the rest of Pakistan put together. Yes there are some quarters who are very vocal but in reality they have very little to show other than the odd barking here and there.

The guy in the video talks about Mangla dam and electricity generation, he has no clue. Ajk has its fair share of load shedding just like the rest of Pakistan. But you don't see independence rallies or killings. The people here are free and happy.

Saw it yesterday, all went well till the questions session. They seemed ill prepared and at times both were out of sync. About Hafiz Saeed the woman said they can't remove all terrorists in such a short time while later the man said india and Pakistan have different definitions on terrorists, implying that HS is not a terrorist. Questions were sharp and answers were mostly abstract and at times irrelevant. There was a time when west embraced Pakistan's narrative on Kashmir, not anymore. Good for India.
For Indian members, this video is a must watch to understand Pakistan's mindset on Kashmir of late.

He said right about GB, i cant say anything about the rest..

I doubt he is a Gilgiti, having seen his picture, I really have my doubts
he is from Baltistan. Born and raised in Pak

Does he think the Americans are idiots? This videos seems to indicate one of the response that he got
What an epic beatdown!!!

So this indian host has called all Paid anti Pakistani people to change the focus from Kashmir to Pakistan's internal non issues.

Here's a video of Sen. Mushahid Hussein, who is Pakistan's Special Envoy on US, giving a talk about Pakistan's view on Kashmir at the Atlantic Council in Washington DC. With him is MNA Sherza Kharral.

It's a two-hour video.

Both were ill prepared. Most of all they never expected so much hostility from their own country men.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom