What's new

Sen. Hafiz Hamdullah is not Pakistani Citizen conveys NADRA - PEMRA issues notice to all TV channels

Any party show allying themselves with people or other parties that talk about Afghanistan being their home are not welcome

Achakzai party members have clearly said on multiple occasions that Afghanistan
Any party show allying themselves with people or other parties that talk about Afghanistan being their home are not welcome

Achakzai party members have clearly said on multiple occasions that Afghanistan is their home ND their loyalty is to afghans

their home ND their loyalty is to afghans

Achakzai is the ultimate anti-Pak seed. He needs to be shifted permanently to Afghanistan.

I hope they revoke the citizenship of that Dehli boy Musharraf too, that ch***** was also born well away from today's Pakistani borders in Delhi India. Gen. Zia-ul-Haq the Jalandhar indian boy must also be revoked his Pakistani citizenship after his death because he was also not "Pakistani" by his place of birth.

it is not about who has born where .. its pretty simple that already establishment was aware about his status....this is how they control political parties they keep their weaknesses and when they start to play over smart they grab them from throat.... this was a signal for Fazlu rehman hope he got it loud and clear

its pretty simple that already establishment was aware about his status

Bingo!!

There is no light at the end of this tunnel. And here we thought, that after all the shit this country have been through, the course correction is happening.

If he is an Afghan national...No mater what he becomes,his can't be loyal to Pakistan

One call from the other side and he surely will accommodate and facilitate an entire army of terrorist.
The Afghan refugees should have been thrown out soon after APS incident.
Now the diesel army will try to politicize this issue and rehbar cometee will come up with demand of restoration of his citizenship.
Now the afgans are preparing for a march to lock down Islamabad ....and the political bastereds are supporting them ...for what...???

PTI is going crazy, he isn't afghan refugee. PTI is behaving like a fascist thugs.

It isn't just PTI, it's the whole system. PTI is just another re-branded version of incompetency. I am very disappointed with how the state is handling her affairs. Less said the better...

If he is afghan, the question is how he became the senator of our beloved country and no one knew.... If he is, as they say he is, then everyone related to security apparatus of Pakistan shall resign and go home. And if they knew, there have to be a treason case against everyone involved.

It isn't just PTI, it's the whole system. PTI is just another re-branded version of incompetency. I am very disappointed with how the state is handling her affairs. Less said the better...

Imran Khan is making joke of himself. Neither Diesel or his party is threat to them unless PTI behave like fascist thugs.

You don't humiliate citizens like this. Instead of going after corrupt state departments like Nadra officials who handed out CNIC like candies to afghanis, they go after political opponent who have proof being in Pakistan since 1962.

You don't humiliate citizens like this. Instead of going after corrupt state departments like Nadra officials who handed out CNIC like candies to afghanis, they go after political opponent who have proof being in Pakistan since 1962.

They gotta verify what he is saying is correct or not, have an investigation. He shall take them to court. You just can't brand Pakistanis aliens and the other way around as well. If the guy is an afghani and they handed him over senatorship and ministries, everyone involved have to be trialed under treason charges. If he is being accused falsely then this is the last blunder the decision makers would be making, this will go long way to create mistrust between Pakistanis and state.

He was once a Govt servant,then he became a MPA and then a senator.
Why it took almost 30 years to know that,he isn't Pakistani?

Fair question. It's a visible neglect. We cannot justify absence of action in the past. But thank God finally someone pulled his undue stature.

Nothing against HamdUllah, every non Pakistani needs to be denied to shape up Government of Pakistan.

Obviously your hatred of Afghans, Pukhtoons is visible like a ray of light.

People like you remind of my travels as a boy where a white man said to me I don't mind you Asians it's just the niggas I hate, but he was saying the same to them as well.

I WILL RACE MIX WITH YOUR KIND UNTIL NOTHING BUT THE MEMORY OF YOUR KIN IS APPARENT.
YOUR SONS WILL RESEMBLE US IN VISAGE AND SPEECH FOR WE ARE MORE

Personally if any non Pakistani spent considerable time in our country, say 12-15 years than he/she should be eligible for Pakistani citizenship automatically. Questioning someone after nearly 3 decades, unless he or she is found of anti Pakistani activities, is stupid.

When that Marvi Memon tweeted about his origins 3 years back, no one took action. This now is clearly a biased move. One can argue that time, it was PMLN govt in charge and onus was on them to take any action but now PTI is in power for the last 1 year and I am sure FIA/Nadra can inform interior ministry of people with alien status in the country or even pti could had raised the issue 3 years back when they were in the opposition. They too decided to remain quiet until Hafiz Hammad became intolerable for them on TV.

We don't need these refugees leeches in Pakistan ..............period . Phase 3 is one most expensive area in Peshawar.

Five held for hoisting Afghan flag, anti-Pak slogans

PESHAWAR: Hayatabad police Sunday arrested five Afghan nationals for hoisting the Afghan flags. An official said the Hayatabad police lodged a case on the complaint of a lawyer who first called senior officials and police station staff.

The complainant said some Afghans were roaming near Phase III Chowk with flags of Afghanistan in their hands and they were chanting slogans against Pakistan. Acting on the complaint, the police arrested five persons Mohammad Omer, Hayat Gul, Bakhtiar and two others. The incident is the second in three days in which the police took action for hoisting Afghan flags.

A vendor was arrested a few days back after he reportedly hoisted an Afghan flag in Board Bazaar during the Pakistan Day celebrations. The police report said the Afghan national, Naimat, hoisted an Afghan flag on a signboard in Board Bazaar when Pakistanis were celebrating the Independence Day. The report said the Town III officials removed the flag after its pictures circulated on the social media.

Police on Thursday arrested vegetable seller Naimat for allegedly provoking Afghans and developing differences between refugees and locals on the occasion of the Independence Day of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom