What's new

Sen. Hafiz Hamdullah is not Pakistani Citizen conveys NADRA - PEMRA issues notice to all TV channels

EH0M31OWoAAcDb7

Any party show allying themselves with people or other parties that talk about Afghanistan being their home are not welcome

Achakzai party members have clearly said on multiple occasions that Afghanistan is their home ND their loyalty is to afghans
That's tip of ice berg.We have 10 million Afghan refugees and Govt puts that figure at 1.5 million,now do the maths.Govt is as much interested in well being of state as a whore is interested in making family.

JUI-F is a registered political party of Pakistan and Afghanistan is a brotherly nation:enjoy:

Why not agencies solve it before these traitors create issues. Sick and tired of these loop holes in our system and corruption.

Why isnt he arrested yet? Having a fake NIC is a crime.

30 years Pakistan ki Jo halat thi sab jantay
Aap ko lgta 2018 sa pehlay Pakistan super power tha
Yar bus karoo.30 Saloo mai bhe Pakistan nai bahut kuch acha kiya hai.Afghan refugees Zia time mai aye thay.

You and the two who liked your comment ... No respect for law!
Law needs to be followed not respected i am a law abiding citizen as for as i know.

Any party show allying themselves with people or other parties that talk about Afghanistan being their home are not welcome

Achakzai party members have clearly said on multiple occasions that Afghanistan is their home ND their loyalty is to afghans
Why not take whole of that area and make them happy?

Yar bus karoo.30 Saloo mai bhe Pakistan nai bahut kuch acha kiya hai.Afghan refugees Zia time mai aye thay.
Lekin fake shanakhti card to 30 saal main nhi pakra
And he isn't refugee Chaman and spin boldik are nieghboring cities koi border nhi tha

Pakistan has become a brothel house. In that tradition, whoever comes is welcome.:lol:
That was gift of Zia , who called ................... ya afghan mohajreen hamara bhai haan.......... pher bhaioon na aysi quam kI bajai ... kaa ............ they are unfaithful curse for Pakistan ...

Last edited:
There is lot more in this story than you know.He is son of retired Govt teacher and it's being said that his son is also officer in Govt.
Lekin fake shanakhti card to 30 saal main nhi pakra
And he isn't refugee Chaman and spin boldik are nieghboring cities koi border nhi tha

That was gift of Zia , who called ................... ya afghan mohajreen hamara bhai haan.......... pher bhaioon na aysi quam kI bajai ... kaa ............ they are unfaithful curse for Pakistan ...

What about Jinnah's gift mohajireen, people who shared no culture, values, history or looks with us and produced people like Altaf Hussain, and are a bigger curse to the safety and security of this country as even shaytan is more faithful then them.

Obviously your hatred of Afghans, Pukhtoons is visible like a ray of light.

People like you remind of my travels as a boy where a white man said to me I don't mind you Asians it's just the niggas I hate, but he was saying the same to them as well.

Your hatred for Pakistani Baloch and pukhtoon is embedded in you and you portray it by directing it at Afghans but our mothers didn't raise fools, we understand the bigger game

Your kind claims Zia and Pakistan helped defeat USSR but you can't even help yourselves to liberate the oppressed Kashmiris from india, such is reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom