What's new

Semen-filled balloons thrown on us in name of Holi, allege Delhi college students

Every year retards from bookish religions try to do some circus to disgrace Hindu traditions. As evident from the protest organized by Jesus and Mary college.
Why is the media picking up these small acts?

India is a big country and these things are random incidents.
None of the "bookish" religions worship Shiv Lings so these semen throwing attitudes befit multiple limbs deities worshippers and the ones who bend down before private parts.

Last edited:
How is she so sure of it being semen?

And a balloon filled of semen !!

Semen liquidize so quick.

Wondering how much semen it would require to fill up a ballon and how many men required for same.
Sounds like some kind of weird experiment.....Hoping they dont plan to make this as ready to use bombs on LOC for cross firings...

Guys be alert on other side....anything can happen....

I see it as insulting own religious festival by those who are following it. These things just ruin the real essence of such festivals

Yeah, have encounterd enough instances to see through the BS and not take such cases at face value, but yeah I do agree with you on the broader point. Many guys do indulge in activities which shames and ruins the essence of festival.

Disgusting. The semen ought to be tested to check whether it was firstly Pakistani or Indian origin and secondly whether it was Hindu/Sikh/Christian/Muslim/Atheist semen. Once that is clarified, then perhaps ISI and RAW can launch a joint operation to nab the villain.

On a more serious note...are Indians really this retarded?

How many boys will it take to fill a balloon?

are Indians really this retarded?
Well .....
I have met many Indians on my tours to India
I observed many things there:rofl::rofl:
You have No Idea what they really are ,
You're so naive when it comes to knowing these people
Still a long way to Go .................
Hope u Understand :tup:

Last edited:
Disgusting. The semen ought to be tested to check whether it was firstly Pakistani or Indian origin and secondly whether it was Hindu/Sikh/Christian/Muslim/Atheist semen. Once that is clarified, then perhaps ISI and RAW can launch a joint operation to nab the villain.

On a more serious note...are Indians really this retarded?
its india they just check if its brahmins or dalits.caste is all they care about.

good point. changes the whole scenario.
males are not involved in throwing balloons at all .... (except the semen of course)

they were so exhausted after filling up that balloon that they asked for a girl's help to throw it

How did they manage to get it in the balloon? oh hang on...... OUCH!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom