What's new

Sell-off in India's Adani deepens to $50 billion

Oh yeah, they are finished. Adani reaks of incompetence, but this shows the Indian mindset of cutting corners and being cheap.
scamming mindset- its not exactly laziness or anything, its short cut mindset
As I told you that other Indian posters EY and all of them could audit as much as they like, but if the internal situation is garbage EY can only pump out the garbage.

Plus, none of these guys hold CPA or its equivalent. In the US, my brother had to complete additional accounting courses to reach 150 credit hours (he went the Master in Accounting route anyways). Then he sat on the CPA exam and was hired and promoted. This firm was a sweat shop of sorts.
I worked for a big 4- it sucks a**, that's why I feel bad for these young auditors, I know what they are going through
but its not their fault, I hope they get a second chance

Plus, none of these guys hold CPA or its equivalent. In the US, my brother had to complete additional accounting courses to reach 150 credit hours (he went the Master in Accounting route anyways). Then he sat on the CPA exam and was hired and promoted. This firm was a sweat shop of sorts.
ask your brother to get a CPA, spend a year or 2 in Big 4 for resume and than gtfo - ai glorified sweat shop wargi firms da lifestyle mundiyaan di b**d phaar dendaa ai, total shit show

Last edited:
scamming mindset- its not exactly laziness or anything, its short cut mindset

I worked for a big 4- it sucks a**, that's why I feel bad for these young auditors, I know what they are going through
but its not their fault, I hope they get a second chance

ask your brother to get a CPA, spend a year or 2 in Big 4 for resume and than gtfo - ai glorified sweat shop wargi firms da lifestyle mundiyaan di b**d phaar dendaa ai, total shit show

That's what he's doing. He has had his CPA since last year and will work only four years at Deloitte and plans on starting his own firm.

The sweatshop -- I meant Adani's auditor.

** Yeah, they grind those young associates down at the Big 4. I do feel bad for them, though. **

What does it matter ? Unless they did something criminal. The accountants and auditors are as good as the numbers submitted to them

At that age, these guys had just graduated and were placed in a position to audit a multi-billion dollar company without solid experience. I agree it's not their fault, but I'm pointing at the company hired.

That's what he's doing. He has had his CPA since last year and will work only four years at Deloitte and plans on starting his own firm.

The sweatshop -- I meant Adani's auditor.

** Yeah, they grind those young associates down at the Big 4. I do feel bad for them, though. **
life being Adani's auditor might not be hard :enjoy:

Listen Pujari - without Bangladeshi dole, your jobless idiots have nothing to eat.

We are richer than your bhangi ghatiya entity.

We are the 3rd/4th largest remittance source for India. Google it.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Heard that this kanglu has run away. Anyways, kanglu textile mills are running on Indian cotton. The day India stops exporting raw materials, kandlus will start fishing in the sinkhole.
Don't try to bite your master.

The 8 Adani has are the one's AAI leased out under its Public Private Partnership (PPP) model for operation, management and development on a long-term lease basis.

The one he got by outbidding all other rivals (at least 11 others)

AAI plants to lease 25 Airports under the PPP model by 2025, so I expect Adani to bid on all of those too. That is how free market operates.

LOL at your butt hurt.

Back
Top Bottom