What's new

Selfies 're a sin: Muslim cleric

Don't get your panties in a twist. I've been reading this forum since the original pakdef. Probably when you were suckling your mother, my young Indian friend.

Sure. I believe you.

Let the mods do their IP checks.

Just as well. You DP with the glistening poopas is freaking me out.

When battling a troll, one must get his hands dirty. I've been here years, and know what I'm doing.
no you confront them personally and tag a moderator or two and ignore them later.... be respectful even if others are not.. google respecting other religions in Islam :) you will find the answers there

why would i even try to prove anything to you... scoot... :coffee: I will share things but when they are complete... You can not take one picture and put it up... there is always a story...
Achaaa!!
Then you must be good.:undecided:
I have canon 1100D sitting on one of my shelves. I need some photography tips now!!:tsk:

Most of the time I click using my iphone6, so thats another reason why I completely ignore the camera. :-)

no you confront them personally and tag a moderator or two and ignore them later.... be respectful even if others are not.. google respecting other religions in Islam :) you will find the answers there

I don't tag moderators or report. I give them the cold hard facts that they cannot handle. I've never needed a crutch in my life.

Most of the time I click using my iphone6, so thats another reason why I completely ignore the camera.
first promise yourself to stop using your iphone 6 :P
I have canon 1100D sitting on one of my shelves. I need some photography tips now!!
read on apeture and shutter speed... and balance... do u have a basic lens or other lens? and what do you want to photograph

I don't tag moderators or report. I give them the cold hard facts that they cannot handle. I've never needed a crutch in my life.
Says Allah in the Qur’an: “And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge.” (Al-Qur’an 6:108).

Although we Muslims are obliged to invite our non-Muslim brothers towards the truth - Islam - Allah has instructed the Muslims not to speak badly about or abuse the deities worshipped by polytheists,

FOR ZAALIM not a discussion... n no more quotes Zaalim act civil

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom