What's new

Seema PUBG player who converted to Hindu, do not know Qalma & other basic knowledge of Islam

Have you been to the eastern part of India, which borders countries like Bhutan, Myanmar, Nepal, and China?
If Seema Haidar is not a Pakistani Muslim, then why does she possess this home and family in Pakistan? The BBC has extensively reported, directly from her residence in Karachi, revealing every detail available about her family background that is within the public domain.
There are about 250 million Indian Muslims,, and your claiming a tiny tiny amount in some backwards tribal areas are mixed with other tribals and out of ignorance eat pork,, so what the rest of the 250 million and growing don't

F017LxfXoAMI1YE.jpeg
F017MIvXoAMppvh.jpeg
F017MrqXoAMp50r.jpeg

Second women's can get obsessed

Their is wide scale hatred of Hindus across Pakistan and this woman left her country from some fundamentally kala pajeet with 4 children,, that is crazy stuff

One thing I am sure of is that after a few months, this lady will come back to reality. Even if she is not expelled already from India she will ask for it.
She will ask for a divorce/separation and will ask to send her back to Pakistan.
The honeymoon will be over and she will be facing the stark realities of life. I am afraid she will be hanged in a situation where she will be stuck and not usable to either side of the border.
It means losing both Dunya and Akhiraa. I wish she realise what she has done and if she was honey-trapped by someone I curse them.

The Sindhu-Balochi tribe has already amassed a large volunteer force that is ready to bring this lady back home to safety and provide the necessary support for her fragile mental state.

India is no place for modern humans. Tens of thousands of people are killed by native wildlife each year. The ancient humans settling these parts are barely intelligible and exhibit characteristics that make up horror stories in rest of the worlds culture.

Who informed you that pigs are not found in India? The Muslims who migrated to the eastern region of India many centuries ago have assimilated the local tribal culture and dietary practices. The eastern part of India has historically been under the rule of the Ahom dynasty, and pork has consistently remained the most popular and readily accessible food in that region. It is not that pork is entirely unavailable in the rest of India, but it is not as widely consumed or as popular as it happens to be in the East. Regarding your assertion that Muslims cannot consume pork, I encourage you to watch this video featuring an Uyghur Muslim girl affirming that pork is delicious and enjoyable.

This is the same ignorant BJP extremist claims that you expect from extremist Hindus.

Some ching Chong girl eats pork, that must mean Muslims can consume pork?

Da **** kinda logic is that ?

Let’s apply your logic. Hindus have even found to be rapists and perverts. Does that mean Hinduism are allowed to rape and molest and be perverts?

Unfortunately, being a Modi fascist supporter does require being extremely smooth brained and devoid of logic assuming the worst of people.

There are about 250 million Indian Muslims,, and your claiming a tiny tiny amount in some backwards tribal areas are mixed with other tribals and out of ignorance eat pork,, so what the rest of the 250 million and growing don't

View attachment 938682View attachment 938683View attachment 938684

Second women's can get obsessed

Their is wide scale hatred of Hindus across Pakistan and this woman left her country from some fundamentally kala pajeet with 4 children,, that is crazy stuff
Being tribal does not always imply being backward. Sikkim, located in the tribal region of the North East, is actually the wealthiest province in India. Similarly, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Qatar, which are also tribal regions, have achieved tremendous wealth and prosperity.
There is no denying that Pakistani and Indian Muslim men hate Hindus. However, it is worth noting that women, on the other hand, often exhibit different perspectives. In conservative Muslim families, it is more common for women to develop relationships and marry Hindu men discreetly, keeping their actions hidden from their families. This trend can frequently be observed in India.

was just asking that question in good faith, as I heard Islamic law doesn't allow a woman to own property
Islam asks every father to fairly give daughters their property share according to Islamic Property law.
Women have 1/4th share in Father's property.
and 1/8th in husband's property (after death of husband)

But due to social culture of Pakistan especially Punjab, Fathers usually do not give Property to their daughters (of course with their daughter's consent) but later in life,If these women develop some kind of family friction with their brothers,they take back their property share and end the relationship with their brothers.
(Unfortunately Jahan pe agr Behen apna haq mang le tu us k sath sara Richta nata khatam hu jata hai
Jun lagta hai jaise Khoon k Rishte ki koi value hi nahi)

I believe that they did not meet each other on PubG but rather somewhere else. However, one thing is certain: Seema, a Pakistani Muslim, was the wife of Ghulam Haidar. Her home, her family, and everything in Pakistan have been featured on news channels. This is not the first instance of a Pakistani Muslim woman leaving Pakistan to marry a Hindu man in India. Similar incidents have been reported in the past. It's important to note that only a few incidents are reported out of the hundreds that may have occurred. Who knows, perhaps hundreds or even thousands of Pakistani Muslim women have already fled to India from Pakistan.
Additionally, it is worth noting that it is comparatively easier for a Pakistani woman to enter and establish a life in India than it is for Pakistani men. This is primarily due to the general perception that women are less likely to be suspected of engaging in espionage or terrorism. Furthermore, under the amended citizenship act of India, a woman can acquire Indian citizenship more easily by marrying an Indian man and embracing Hinduism.

Question:

Can a woman acquire Indian citizenship by marrying an Indian man and converting to Islam? Is the conversion only applicable when it’s to Hinduism?

Islam asks every father to fairly give daughters their property share according to Islamic Property law.
Women have 1/4th share in Father's property.
and 1/8th in husband's property (after death of husband)

But due to social culture of Pakistan especially Punjab, Fathers usually do not give Property to their daughters (of course with their daughter's consent) but later in life,If these women develop some kind of family friction with their brothers,they take back their property share and end the relationship with their brothers.
(Unfortunately Jahan pe agr Behen apna haq mang le tu us k sath sara Richta nata khatam hu jata hai
Jun lagta hai jaise Khoon k Rishte ki koi value hi nahi)
Thanks for the answer

That's the thing man

Its same here too, ek baar ladki property mange to, rishta khatam. Laws are made here too, but how its implemented matters. Itna to hai ke abhi pehle hi separate kar rahe hai some families me.

Being tribal does not always imply being backward. Sikkim, located in the tribal region of the North East, is actually the wealthiest province in India. Similarly, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Qatar, which are also tribal regions, have achieved tremendous wealth and prosperity.
There is no denying that Pakistani and Indian Muslim men hate Hindus. However, it is worth noting that women, on the other hand, often exhibit different perspectives. In conservative Muslim families, it is more common for women to develop relationships and marry Hindu men discreetly, keeping their actions hidden from their families. This trend can frequently be observed in India.

Come on man,, their is wide scale and wide spread Hindu hatred

Interfaith marriage I'm very very low across south Asia because of common hatred

The most common interfaith marriage is Muslim man/Hindu women

Indians are .... pajeet looking

When it comes to south Asian looks,, Kashmiri, Pathan, Punjabi, Sindhi and Baloch beat hands down rest of South Asia that's why Indian women and men lust after Pakistani and even Muslims in general in south Asia due to better looks

It's why Hindus cry about love jihad so much, because they want to end Hindu women going after Indian Muslims,

I believe that they did not meet each other on PubG but rather somewhere else. However, one thing is certain: Seema, a Pakistani Muslim, was the wife of Ghulam Haidar. Her home, her family, and everything in Pakistan have been featured on news channels. This is not the first instance of a Pakistani Muslim woman leaving Pakistan to marry a Hindu man in India. Similar incidents have been reported in the past. It's important to note that only a few incidents are reported out of the hundreds that may have occurred. Who knows, perhaps hundreds or even thousands of Pakistani Muslim women have already fled to India from Pakistan.
Additionally, it is worth noting that it is comparatively easier for a Pakistani woman to enter and establish a life in India than it is for Pakistani men. This is primarily due to the general perception that women are less likely to be suspected of engaging in espionage or terrorism. Furthermore, under the amended citizenship act of India, a woman can acquire Indian citizenship more easily by marrying an Indian man and embracing Hinduism.

You forgot to mention x100s more Indian women have left the shit slum for Pakistan .

Not surprising though as you lot breed like rats and are an overpopulated dump where everyone tries to scarper from .

But Pakistanis don’t make a hue and a cry like slum dwellers do as if they’ve won the World Cup by eloping with a mother of 4 lmao a mother of 4

The woman I heard was the local Dump in her village and slept with 100s of men and was known as the local bicycle that even the army used to take turns on her .

Your welcome lol .

Filthy Indian Liar

Yes he is a a grade bullshitter
When you pull him up he disappears quicker than a thief caught in the headlights

Other day he plucked up some bullshit pandit propaganda regarding Hindus in Pakistan so much so it was a wish of hes and he’s bum chums that it was true so he can feel good living in the worlds biggest open toilet

Motherfucker was wishing genocide on Hindus of Pakistan to feel
Good about he’s toilet bowl country

One thing I am sure of is that after a few months, this lady will come back to reality. Even if she is not expelled already from India she will ask for it.
She will ask for a divorce/separation and will ask to send her back to Pakistan.
The honeymoon will be over and she will be facing the stark realities of life. I am afraid she will be hanged in a situation where she will be stuck and not usable to either side of the border.
It means losing both Dunya and Akhiraa. I wish she realise what she has done and if she was honey-trapped by someone I curse them.
I have come across many muslim women having non muslim husbands and leading a comfortable life. I have come across a Christain muslim couple working in the IT sector and both of them are earning very well. What about Sania Mirza, did she give her Indian nationality.

What a funny bunch these Pakeez are! Can't even accept the reality that their fellow muslima left islam for dharma. Any sane person who truly understands islam becomes an ex-muslim. She is just one amongst thousands who fall for hindu Indian men. Instead, coming up with BS stories about Indian women being with Pakeez or leaving India for Pakistani men😂. Even animals won't leave India for Pakiland, leave alone humans. Cope pakeez cope!!

Yaar it's you guys who have been crying for decades about love jihad 😂🤣🤣😂😂

Why would we let indians into Pakistan

If India is a communal dump then partition India

Interfaith marriage is incredibly low in India, compared to other parts of the world and the reason is common hate amongst Indians and also the fact that the communities hate each other

You can't compare Muslim women to rundi Hindu girls,, it's about values and culture

If you have one seema their a 10 Kiran's looking for Muslim cock,, why do you think indians cry about the state of Hindu women on social media so much?

Back
Top Bottom