What's new

See how waderas treat people....wadera gate (watch video)

TechMan

Reaction score
After memo gate, family gate, bakery gate.........comes wadera gate!

A poor family being mistreated by wadera's wife. Some people say this is Raheela Magsi wife of Nadir Magsi a PeePeePee minister from Shahdad Kot Sindh but it is not confirmed.

EDIT
Also heard people say this is Qambar Magsi, sister of PMLQ MPA Irfan Magsi.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man.... she is abusive too, kinda abuses even men wont use !!

what a shameful woman she is !!

Lanat !!

P.S.

by the way is this leak to counter the bakery boy video ?

oh man.... she is abusive too, kinda abuses even men wont use !!

what a shameful woman she is !!

Lanat !!

Look how they are behaving with the elderly man. :angry:

Some one please provide the translation.

I m sorry guys but i couldn't understand what was the issue here..for what was she blackening face of that poor old guy ..had he done something wrong????:undecided:

what is that and why are there faces painted cant hear the video what the whole matter is about

despite my all anger about nehru and hir croonies one thing they did great was that the set us indians free of these freakin feudals ...what a pity

Thanks to Shaheed Bhutto for giving us a feudal system. PPP has always worked really hard to break pakistan into pieces. But Allah is always watching and He has always given us a favor again and again by getting rid of corrupt PPP leaders. Before Bhutto, there was no feudal system in pakistan.

Who is this woman and what is she saying? Why is she treating him bad? We need some Mens rights activism too I guess. And some *** whooping for the elite.

What have they done by da way? What has been the reaction of Pakistani Media about this. It wud be a slap on pakistani face if media wud have ignored this whole news event, irrespective whether which party was rite.

Back
Top Bottom